Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC (38377 Views)

Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection / Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially / In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by lacasa: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
Barka da Zuwa Matawallen Sokoto

I see a future Governor in Tambuwal

A Politician that breaks down barriers and builds bridges across the regions of the Niger.

The man has no enemies!

Only the crooked of crooks remain in that cult of a political party that lacks basic decency and bragging rights.

It's ApC for Me and Tambuwal, not perfect but a better option to the one in Power!

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Truckpusher(m): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
pendy79:

Well I don't know what you mean by having his time but chose not to?

But the little I know about GMB is that :
1) As Petroleum minister he oversaw the building of 2 refineries in 3 years when crude oil sold for about 9$ /barrel yet GEJ has spent close to 5years with crude averaging 100$/barrel yet no refinery was built and old ones dead or not working optimally.

2) I know he brought inflation down shagari's 24% to 6% withing the 20months he spent.

3) I know the impact of WAI on the way it shaped the ways and lifestyle of nigerians then.

4) I know he is the only ex military head of state without an oil bloc to his name when junior officers like Danjuma could boast of many

5) I know he dealt with the maitasine Islamic sect decisively and crush completely the group and their ideology yet he is labelled an Islamist by programmed ignorant fools.

6) I know he is the only Head of state who insisted on not claiming a plot of land not to talk of a building in Abuja

7) I know he is the only head of state who ensured the revalution of the Naira and made sure it stayed at 1.50$ to 1N by refusing any IMF or World bank bait of decentralization and free market system Babangida heed it and thus ensure the free fall of the Naira till.date.

cool I know he went all out against corruption and corrupt individuals to all extent possible.

I could go on and on about the personality of the Peoples' General. A good name they say is better than Gold or Silver and Buhari is a classic example.
After doing all these ,he wants to come back.
I bet he forgot something? undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by deletrue: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:
Time and Time again, politicians of Northern extraction have shown themselves to be disloyal to the principles of one Nigeria. First it was Sanusi and now Tambuwal.

I can't help but look back at the many years of Northern leadership of our great nation Nigeria and the decorum with which Nigerians of all works of life, religion and tribe rallied under the banner of one Nigeria.

Politics is not entirely a game of power but unity, the unity that was hard won by the likes of Nnamdi Azikiwe and Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, may their soul rest in perfect peace.

If Northern politicians continue to show distaste and intolerance to other Nigerians in authority, then even if by a miracle APC wins an election which is highly unlikely, there will be no one Nigeria treasury to loot.

A House divided against itself cannot stand.
That is why I will never vote for apc. I have appealed to all my children who a matured not to vote for this apc. Imagine four governors from the same region and are all last term governors defected at once to the opposition party. This has not happen since independence. There is no way God and indeed Nigerians will allow apc to win. It is as serious as that. No ethnic group is too yellow or too superior to continue to rule over others. No way. Mark some where.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by PhockPhockMan: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
jihday:
See your shallow thinking, Nigeria will never be great if we don't rise above religious and ethnic sentement
Sharaaaaaaaap, 90% of reasons you're supporting APC is either tribal or religion or both. You know very well that those you're dreaming to take over from Jonathan are not better in any way.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Alphaoscar: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
tomakint:

No Sir, you are not a Christian, you are just a MUMUni who loves to read the Bible!

people like you suppose to be stoned . You are a big disgrace to this country.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by elklehamite(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
If this man is not a Coward he would have defected long ago because we already know of his loyalty/solidarity to the the party of his country men APC. He has been Dilly Darling because of speakership seat which of course PDP caucus in the house would have removed him and that is what he was avoiding.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by deletrue: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
pendy79:
Isn't it amazing that a party birthed less than.2 years ago is having so much goodwill and attracting people of timbre and calibre into its rank daily.

The sole reason I guess is the unbridled and undeniable anti-corruption stance of General Mohammadu Buhari and the political sagacity of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. When brains and brawn meets you can be sure of results and performance.

Kudos to all the eggheads and political juggernaut in this assemblage of political bulldozers in Nigeria's political space.

2015 is damn becoming closer to reality .....
Just tell us how many states did Buhari visited during his campaign? That dead thing?
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by ladodo: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
The PDP has been in power since 1999 wit nothing 2 show 4 it, so let's try another party. I wish d Hon. Speaker d best in his new party.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by pendy79: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
After doing all these ,he wants to come back.
I bet he forgot something? undecided grin

Yeah I think he forgot to drop the magic wand of anti-corruption crusade, economic revitalization, exponential industrial growth, working and independent minded public organization, a viable and efficient public/civil service, a disciplined and orderly citizenry, a secured and well protected country from both internal insurgency and external aggression, a country that has a good image well respected amongst comity of nations. A caballess and equal opportunity country and so on and so many more reasons.

I'm sure he knows the importance of that magic wand hence his perpetual resolve to return it to the seat of governance so the country can be set back on the track of prosperity and effective leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by onatisi(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
He's going down the drain.
many ppl don't know the reason why politicians decamp .it is not because of the nigerian masses . Sometimes ppl decamp when it is obvious they won't get the party ticket or maybe they can't beat the person rivaling them in the party. As for tambuwal it is definite that pdp will not give him any party ticket which means the only option left for him is apc . He is not decamping because he is better than those in pdp,he is decamping to apc because he is a typical nigerian politician

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by LivingSoul34: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:
Time and Time again, politicians of Northern extraction have shown themselves to be disloyal to the principles of one Nigeria. First it was Sanusi and now Tambuwal.

I can't help but look back at the many years of Northern leadership of our great nation Nigeria and the decorum with which Nigerians of all works of life, religion and tribe rallied under the banner of one Nigeria.

Politics is not entirely a game of power but unity, the unity that was hard won by the likes of Nnamdi Azikiwe and Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, may their soul rest in perfect peace.

If Northern politicians continue to show distaste and intolerance to other Nigerians in authority, then even if by a miracle APC wins an election which is highly unlikely, there will be no one Nigeria treasury to loot.

How does the defection of one man (Tambuwal) from one political party to another pose any kind of threat to the unity of Nigeria? Everything now is shredded in bigotry and sentiment without any form of civility and objectivity. You forgot that Tambuwal was originally from ANPP which is part of the merged we have as APC today. In recent times, senior members of APC like Shekarau, Bafarawa, Ikimi etc defected to PDP and were received at different occasions by the President himself and people like had no problem with that but have problem with Tambuwal moving back to the opposition, from where he came PDP.... It beats me, the way many people reason. were you expecting GEJ to be returned to Aso rock in 2015 unopposed? Are you saying that the opposition party should stop existing because you want to GEJ returned as President? I do not belong to any political party but i know that strong opposition is good for democracy everywhere and also that Nigeria's Constitution has provision for more than one party system hence i advise that we should stop demonizing people simply because they are pursuing their political interests that do not favour the interests of our preferred candidate(s) and stop creating the impression that political opposition is synonymous to division of a country or even civil war...

7 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by otokx(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
I prefer him to Buhari for the APC presidential ticket.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by eleko1: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
U mean hypertension grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cool cool cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
experimentist:
All the posters above are TANdroid os agents.. Dem wan die of frustration! grin
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by temitemi1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hahahaha, everyone wants to be NIGERIA president. Tambulwa u are a GONNER!!!
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by ahizih(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
From frying pan to fire. That's means he didn't consult well , because if he has asked Amaechi and Okorocha how market, he would have stayed back and fight on.
Abeg just take one bottle for my head anywhere you dey,cux last last God must surely bless u for dis comment
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by vision2050: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
tomakint:

No Sir, you are not a Christian, you are just a MUMUni who loves to read the Bible!
religious bigot u be. Oponu ayirada
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Sappyman(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
Why did he wait for such a long time. He should have done this long ago.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
God is deaf and dumb. The badtard God is the cause of Ebola
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by TplenT(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
LivingSoul34:

How does the defection of one man (Tambuwal) from one political party to another pose any kind of threat to the unity of Nigeria? Everything now is shredded in bigotry and sentiment without any form of civility and objectivity. You forgot that Tambuwal was originally from ANPP which is part of the merged we have as APC today. In recent times, senior members of APC like Shekarau, Bafarawa, Ikimi etc defected to PDP and were received at different occasions by the President himself and people like had no problem with that but have problem with Tambuwal moving back to the opposition, from where he came PDP.... It beats me, the way many people reason. were you expecting GEJ to be returned to Aso rock in 2015 unopposed? Are you saying that the opposition party should stop existing because you want to GEJ returned as President? I do not belong to any political party but i know that strong opposition is good for democracy everywhere and also that Nigeria's Constitution has provision for more than one party system hence i advise that we should stop demonizing people simply because they are pursuing their political interests that do not favour the interests of our preferred candidate(s) and stop creating the impression that political opposition is synonymous to division of a country or even civil war...

Biggest sense of the evening!!!. Our TANOID brothers from the SE seem not to know how these stuff works.
(1). Based on body language,GEJ will make sure Tambuwal does not get ANY ticket whatsoever in Sokoto PDP,which Tambuwal himself knows.

(2). even if he manages to get by fire by force,Tambuwal himself knows that the general sentiment is against anything GEJ/PDP in Sokoto right now,and he might find it difficult winning the general election under PDP.

His plan is actually to contest for governor under APC.as such,he has no choice than to port just like Saka.Lol..!!!

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by eleko1: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
grin cool cool coolMake TANOIDIANS dey deceive Jona with dem wayo,his eyes go soon clear. SAI GMB
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
TplenT:

Biggest sense of the evening!!!. Our TANOID brothers from the SE seem not to know how these stuff works.
(1). Based on body language,GEJ will make sure Tambuwal does not get ANY ticket whatsoever in Sokoto PDP,which Tambuwal himself knows.

(2). even if he manages to get by fire by force,Tambuwal himself knows that the general sentiment is against anything GEJ/PDP in Sokoto right now,and he might find it difficult winning the general election under PDP.

His plan is actually to contest for governor under APC.as such,he has no choice than to port just like Saka.Lol..!!!

Even tho u nor get sense, I give u one like to take drink gaari tonite.

1LIKE
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by deletrue: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
silami:
you really are a clown! It is called political relevance, Jonathan is not his principal neither did he elect him to the house of Representatives. Am from sokoto state, and the people that elected him, detaste anything PDP and he can't win any election on that platform therefore, for him to remain politically relevance he has to defect. So please take emotions out of politics and shine your blind followership eyes my friend.
You are then a bigger clown. That post you are responding to is telling you the number of years the north ruled without any thing to show, you are telling us rubbish from your rotton mouth. What is relevant in apc and Tambuwal? You remember when Tambuwal and Bankole awarded contracts to themselves without following due process? He is as corrupt as Thiefnu.bu. Explain to us the achievements when your sokoto brothers were rulling.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Pataki: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
Until he officially states he has ported to APC, I will hold my peace on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Adeyinka123: 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
This is good for Nigeria. One political Party can not be ruling ll the times. There must be a Big for Oppositoon.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by KLand(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
I am not surprised but so what? I'm sure this did not take pdp by surprise because the signs have been there all along. I only Wonder why Tambuwal has not been accused of antiparty activities since he has been fraternising with APC.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
From frying pan to fire. That's means he didn't consult well , because if he has asked Amaechi and Okorocha how market, he would have stayed back and fight on.
Markit iz fine u sombitch!

U still don't gerrit, do u?
Allow mi summarise below...

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Adeyinka123: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
This is good for Nigeria. One political Party can not be ruling ll the times. There must be a Oppositoon.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by kraftykc(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

Your pithy dialogue is nothing but a hollow cry for desperation from a wilderness of no return. Shout all u want, this out come is set and your belligerent braying will not change it.

APC for the mofoking win!!!

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by richardjemedafe1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
UmarS25:

all d suicide bombers caught are xtians. So wat r u talkin about...

Hmmmmm who is this housa monkey!?? Mention 2 christians suicide bombers u know!!!! Or is shakou,husama,sadam,muhmed Christians?
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by eleko1: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
sad tongue :PTrue talk.The 6 yrs he do is enuf.We can't afford to buy fuel @150 per litre.Students sat @ home for a whole calender year,peeps got fired from their job(most especially bankers)and the man told us he nor give a damn.OTUOKE StRAight in 2015
skyfall:

It's going to happen. Everyone is tired of suffering, official corruption, impunity, and biggest of all, terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by KLand(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
Igbohater:
God is deaf and dumb. The badtard God is the cause of Ebola

Your f44lishness knows no bounds. Your sins are already forgiven.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by vanunu: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

Politics is not entirely a game of power but unity, the; unity that was hard won by the likes of Nnamdi Azikiwe and Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, may their soul rest in perfect peace.

Don,t mind them , these northerners and yorober muslims think that the owners of the oil money are fools. The big mistake they will make is not to vote in gej again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) / Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.