Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC (38370 Views)

Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection / Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially / In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by silami(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
deletrue:
You are then a bigger clown. That post you are responding to is telling you the number of years the north ruled without any thing to show, you are telling us rubbish from your rotton mouth. What is relevant in apc and Tambuwal? You remember when Tambuwal and Bankole awarded contracts to themselves without following due process? He is as corrupt as Thiefnu.bu. Explain to us the achievements when your sokoto brothers were rulling.
I can now see comprehension is your problem. What has the duration of military rulership got to do with democratically elected leader's defection to a different political party? In your cocoa nut brain, you every single topic is about regionalism, religious and tribalism? May you should enlightened me about the contract Tambuwal awarded himself...I don't talk about Bankole because he is not the topic of discussion here. For your information, Nigeria is my country and I only care about a leader that can make it a better place for all. If you don't have anything to say, or your dumb brain can't comprehend the topic, then go back to school.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by experimentist: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
eleko1:
U mean hypertension grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cool cool cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
lmao
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Kingso23: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
angry
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by INFO70: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
It is long overdue. He would have defected before now and join his Muslim brothers.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Kingso23: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
*Smsh for the janjaweedians*, for KINGSO to vote some misguided desperate and frustrated ab0k1 man into the national seat of power I'd rather continue to endure the rather stale air that Otueke man is supplying us till 2050 tongue tongue
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by tfashina: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Good development for all APC members and Nigeria's Entirely since anybody can go to any party of their choice so I wish Tambua best of luck on his journey back to APC so Nigeria's need change of government
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by experimentist: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ibnsultan:
I don't understand the trash you wrote
grin neither do you lol... The bi!tch is a confused TANdroid!
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
pendy79:
Isn't it amazing that a party birthed less than.2 years ago is having so much goodwill and attracting people of timbre and calibre into its rank daily.

The sole reason I guess is the unbridled and undeniable anti-corruption stance of General Mohammadu Buhari and the political sagacity of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. When brains and brawn meets you can be sure of results and performance.

Kudos to all the eggheads and political juggernaut in this assemblage of political bulldozers in Nigeria's political space.

2015 is damn becoming closer to reality .....
The ONLY propelling force of the APC "good will" is the grand plan to return power to the same born-to-rule northern elites who ruined Nigeria in the last 5 decades. Take away that propelling force and your APC will crumble like pack of card

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by experimentist: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Kingso23:
*Smsh for the janjaweedians*, for KINGSO to vote some misguided desperate and frustrated aboki man into the national seat of power I'd rather continue to endure the rather stale air that Otueke man is supplying us till 2050
lol grin so decided to be suffering n smiling just cos of ur bitter hatred for an aboki man.. Go and die na!
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Isiterere(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Firefire:
ok
is that all you will say?
You better say something now Mr Tandroid ....
2015 is going to be interesting.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by CashCow77(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
Good to know! This is what Nigeria politics is all about. I would say, Baba Tabu, enjoy yourself while it last! angry
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Firefire(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Isiterere:

is that all you will say?
You better say something now Mr Tandroid ....
2015 is going to be interesting.

ALL IZZ WELL

itumo?
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Time and Time again, politicians of Northern extraction have shown themselves to be disloyal to the principles of one Nigeria. First it was Sanusi and now Tambuwal.

I can't help but look back at the many years of Northern leadership of our great nation Nigeria and the decorum with which Nigerians of all works of life, religion and tribe rallied under the banner of one Nigeria.

Politics is not entirely a game of power but unity, the unity that was hard won by the likes of Nnamdi Azikiwe and Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, may their soul rest in perfect peace.

If Northern politicians continue to show distaste and intolerance to other Nigerians in authority, then even if by a miracle APC wins an election which is highly unlikely, there will be no one Nigeria treasury to loot.

A House divided against itself cannot stand.
This 1 na mumu o wen did sanusi join apc I smell igbo blood
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Kingso23: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
experimentist:
lol grin so decided to be suffering n smiling just cos of ur bitter hatred for an aboki man.. Go and die na!
NO, not at 'll, I'll rather hang around with my lugar (G4) neatly concealed somewhere easily reachable then stand back back and watch the entertaining drama being played out by the clueless janjaweedians and also with a pack of towels in case u know wink If the general 's tears glands couldn't hold their content no more after his loss of #27.5m tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by pendy79: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

The ONLY propelling force of the APC "good will" is the grand plan to return power to the same born-to-rule northern elites who ruined Nigeria in the last 5 decades. Take away that propelling force and your APC will crumble like pack of card

Quite a while insincere one. Is the 5 decade inclusive of the 12years of Obj cos the last I check we are 54years old as a nation and is it inclusive of 5 years of your commander in thief? Is it inclusive of the 9 years of general jack gowon? Adding those figures tells me the 5 decade of your born-to-rule tag is a figment of your imagination or don't you think so?

The compelling force I can see and I peruse is the patriotic desire to safe the ship of Nationhood from destruction and implosion that the Jonathan presidency represents.

Don't you think if nationhood isn't the driving force in the party, it will have long collapse as predicted wrongly by doyin okuigbe? When consensus of Jonathan as the sole candidate of PDP was pushed by bamanga tukur did you see the implosion it caused the PDP? But check out the way the consensus agenda was done successfully within the APC in their last Convention and how they are carrying everybody along in case it is adopted during the presidential primary without rancor or bitterness with kwakwanso sitting comfortably beside Buhari and Atiku in a meeting over the weekend. Bros that is maturity plAyed to the highest order.

Watch your back that the crumbling like a pack of card you prayed for APC which is rather growing in leaps and bounds don't befall your darling and worshiped PDP and Jonathan's 2015 dream. The good thing Is that Jonathan makes defeating him easy and without serious effort cos of his numerous gaffes.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by happyme4life(f): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Iamdagreatguy:
Welcome to the great party,,,coming 2015,,we shall all laugh together after successfuly taken over from the OTUOKE I had no shoe man.

Once again,,,,,,WELCOME
in your widest dream huh
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by deletrue: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
silami:
I can now see comprehension is your problem. What has the duration of military rulership got to do with democratically elected leader's defection to a different political party? In your cocoa nut brain, you every single topic is about regionalism, religious and tribalism? May you should enlightened me about the contract Tambuwal awarded himself...I don't talk about Bankole because he is not the topic of discussion here. For your information, Nigeria is my country and I only care about a leader that can make it a better place for all. If you don't have anything to say, or your dumb brain can't comprehend the topic, then go back to school.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by experimentist: 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Kingso23:
NO, not at 'll, I'll rather hang around with my lugar (G4) neatly concealed somewhere easily reachable then stand back back and watch the entertaining drama being played out by the clueless janjaweedians and also with a pack of towels in case u know wink If the general 's tears glands couldn't hold their content no more after his loss of #27.5m tongue
guy u dey boring jor
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by WASMOG(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
When Tanmbuwal was a PDP member he is not corrupt but when he joins APC now they criticizing him that hes corrupt chai theris God ooooo
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by IBROHIM: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:
Time and Time again, politicians of Northern extraction have shown themselves to be disloyal to the principles of one Nigeria. First it was Sanusi and now Tambuwal.

I can't help but look back at the many years of Northern leadership of our great nation Nigeria and the decorum with which Nigerians of all works of life, religion and tribe rallied under the banner of one Nigeria.

Politics is not entirely a game of power but unity, the unity that was hard won by the likes of Nnamdi Azikiwe and Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, may their soul rest in perfect peace.

If Northern politicians continue to show distaste and intolerance to other Nigerians in authority, then even if by a miracle APC wins an election which is highly unlikely, there will be no one Nigeria treasury to loot.

Haba! Just because he is set to defect? So you only support one nigeria if you are in PDP! Oga are you sick?

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by abdulabbakar(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
;
richardjemedafe1 post=27308 ;D490:
HE CAN defect to hell I dnt give a f**k.....

I CAN SEE TRouble in nigeria(w*r)

PDP FOR the Christians
While
APC IS for the Muslims(b*k*s)

Quote me and die a miserable death as IBB is d**y**g

Ur death wud b gradual lyk Danbaba Suntai(RIP) cheesy
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Kingso23: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
experimentist:
guy u dey boring jor
I like u too bro. tongue
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by abdulabbakar(m): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
;
richardjemedafe1 post=27308 ;D490:

PDP FOR the Christians
While

Ur death wud b more gradual lyk Danbaba Suntai's (RIP) cheesy
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by dvee2: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

Some people are soo myopic in their sense of reasoning that they deserve flogging
The vice president is a northerner and working for GEJ ,the Senate president is a northerner and working for GEJ ,the national chairman of PDP Adamu Muazu is a northerner and working for GEJ, Bamanga tukur former chairman for GEJ, former president shehu shagari working for GEJ, shagari's son and former minister working for GEJ, these and millions of northerners rooting to vote for GEJ and you sit with your bigoted brain writing stuff u know nothing about
Where were you when peter obi decamped to PDP? Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by IBROHIM: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
deletrue:
That is why I will never vote for apc. I have appealed to all my children who a matured not to vote for this apc. Imagine four governors from the same region and are all last term governors defected at once to the opposition party. This has not happen since independence. There is no way God and indeed Nigerians will allow apc to win. It is as serious as that. No ethnic group is too yellow or too superior to continue to rule over others. No way. Mark some where.
Thank God you have only one vote! Or are you planning to rig? Talk for urself jare!
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by phanter1: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
If you are still paying high for mtn data then ur very wrong. Alot of people already enjoying cheap MTN data bundles. We are third party data reseller. Thanks to MTN, with this new development, mtn have been able to reduce their data plans rate through their reseller, but be careful cos there are lots of scams. Here we asking you to come buy your cheap Mtn data from a reliable source www.mycheapdata.com starting from

#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb

visit us today www.mycheapdata.com
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by nigerianvenom(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
mployer:

I Hope he has 27m to pick APC normination form undecided

No,he doesnt have but he'll call his bank manager
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by lawrenceunaa: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
justhelp:
GO AND DIE. KO KAN AYE
same to u dear tongue
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by deletrue: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
silami:
Comprehrension ni. What is 'may you should enlightened me about....' No point talking to a riff raff, meaningless and an individuals without direction. Go back and read through the robbish you have posted. Dunce. Final fullstop.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by hardebounty(m): 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

PDP FOR the Christians
While

Ode!

Fool! Mature one sef**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / NNPC Discovers Crude Oil, Gas in Bauchi State. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.