Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:57 PM

Say Hello To Hilary 419 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Say Hello To Hilary 419 (1505 Views)

Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations / Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies / Equitorial Bank Website Used For Interswitch 419 Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Hello To Hilary 419 by GoldPencil: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
@iamdemigod @jregz @maekhel @guru01 @vinshu @onyengbu @curiousmind @djangocode @cbrass @micodon @younglino hello all... pls remember what hilary said abt today? I have attached a screenshot to refresh ur memories. go and check 9jacasting.com today that is 20th. This guy is a fraud help me protect others. He must be stopped. Lets spread the word. We can make a change by dealing with one person.
For thise new to the cause, pls refer to this thread for more info https://www.nairaland.com/1943132/fraudster-alert-involving-hilary-iwenofu

Re: Say Hello To Hilary 419 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
That's quite bad of him, let's hope he ltr fulfil his promise, beta late than Neva
Re: Say Hello To Hilary 419 by matrix4u(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
FP things coolFP things
Re: Say Hello To Hilary 419 by cbrass(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
GoldPencil:
@iamdemigod @jregz @maekhel @guru01 @vinshu @onyengbu @curiousmind @djangocode @cbrass @micodon @younglino hello all... pls remember what hilary said abt today? I have attached a screenshot to refresh ur memories. go and check 9jacasting.com today that is 20th. This guy is a fraud help me protect others. He must be stopped. Lets spread the word. We can make a change by dealing with one person.
For thise new to the cause, pls refer to this thread for more info https://www.nairaland.com/1943132/fraudster-alert-involving-hilary-iwenofu

Hilaryiwens05 why now
Re: Say Hello To Hilary 419 by guru01(m): 1:07am On Oct 23, 2014
i wonder why the other thread was locked when they know that new ones can easily be opened
Re: Say Hello To Hilary 419 by guru01(m): 1:08am On Oct 23, 2014
hilary should be broght to book
Re: Say Hello To Hilary 419 by micodon(m): 7:47am On Oct 23, 2014
3 days later, he's still not done it. This is wrong
Re: Say Hello To Hilary 419 by GoldPencil: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2014
guru01:
i wonder why the other thread was locked when they know that new ones can easily be opened

THe truth is that if im locked I will use other avenues even besides nairaland. I will not stop until he loses at least 100000 worth of business or more. So the thread locking no bother me. You will know that a good name is worth more than silver or gold.
Re: Say Hello To Hilary 419 by hilaryiwens05: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2014
I told u guys to be patient, I will fix ur work. And aslo be ready to rectify and delete all post when your job is done

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To Hilary 419 by Vinshu(f): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2014
If this is a legal case, and a court of law.. Sincerely, he has lost already:

He said 20th, today is 23rd. I would not like to use the word "Fraudster" but that is what it looks like.

I told u guys to be patient, I will fix ur work. And aslo be ready to rectify and delete all post when your job is done

No, you said 20th (DEFINITE DATE). There is nothing to delete or rectify even if you get the job done as it only means you "attempted" to defraud a customer (as you must have been defrauding others) and get away with it but the customer did not let that happen so you have no choice but to do it as there is no hiding place..

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To Hilary 419 by moderatorr: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
your reputation has already been soiled, no need to rush any longer. Take your time and do the site. That's the only way to redeem any other thing that is left off.
It cant really get worse than this. Take your time, pull your self together and do a good job.
When you are done, create a new thread for it on nairaland
Hope you learnt some lessons sha.

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To Hilary 419 by cbrass(m): 12:06am On Oct 24, 2014
moderatorr:

your reputation has already been soiled, no need to rush any longer. Take your time and do the site. That's the only way to redeem any other thing that is left off.
It cant really get worse than this. Take your time, pull your self together and do a good job.
When you are done, create a new thread for it on nairaland
Hope you learnt some lessons sha.

Creating a new thread can't clean up the mess, I guess he should just close this handle and open a new one
Re: Say Hello To Hilary 419 by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 24, 2014
cbrass:

Creating a new thread can't clean up the mess, I guess he should just close this handle and open a new one

Opening a new handle only shows that he is indeed a fraudster who ran away from his own wrong doings and tried to hide.. He brought this upon himself and if he indeed wants to clean up the mess, he can do the job privately and discuss with the OP and other people affected to remove/edit their posts about him and within 3 weeks.. its over! He does not need to make anything public..

Like someone mentioned above, there is no hiding place..
Re: Say Hello To Hilary 419 by GoldPencil: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2014
cbrass:

YEah. He should also change his face too. Because I will have to be adding his face to new post so that there is facial recognition. We must prevent this bad behaviour on and offline.
Re: Say Hello To Hilary 419 by GoldPencil: 8:23am On Oct 24, 2014
Lets be clear b4 they say person no get conscience. I explored every peaceful avenue I could think of before embarking on this route. Its just in typical naija fashion, he chose to not respect the person hes doin biz with. So person gats to behave anyhow. He was asked to refund the money, he didnt. He was then asked to refund 25k instead of the initial 30k. The reason for this was that if he had even bothered to pay for hosting, 3500 will cover for that expense and then he can have 1500 for any other expenses he had incurred. Making a total of 5k that was to be shaved off from what he shud return. He still no refund.

OYa do the website now, him no do he come de talk nonsense abt definite date for here. So that it will not be like I get water for mouth as I de talk these things, I have attached a pic below. Let us learn to be professional like th oyibos most of us are always looking up to. Let ur yes be yes and no be no. If u cannot do a job dont say u can and waste someones time because time is money. Also you have blocked work for another person who was ready and does not have multiple side jobs. Dont be fraudulent.

Re: Say Hello To Hilary 419 by cbrass(m): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
GoldPencil:

YEah. He should also change his face too. Because I will have to be adding his face to new post so that there is facial recognition. We must prevent this bad behaviour on and offline.

Am still wondering how he will behave like that sef, let's say he wasn't known here we would have pressurised adewasco2k ban him but I believe ppl can change from their evil ways that was why I suggested that he creates another handle to be able to get jobs here cos as it stands nw I doubt if he can get jobs again
Re: Say Hello To Hilary 419 by onyengbu: 12:10am On Oct 25, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
You are not a serious individual. I told you to face your studies.
Re: Say Hello To Hilary 419 by sapientia(m): 12:12am On Oct 25, 2014

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To Hilary 419 by CreativeWeb2: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2014
@OP, so sorry for ur experience. If u ar willing, I can do the website for you under 3 days.

(1) (Reply)

Ipad Jailbreak / Can You Give A Social Media Page 1M Genuine Likes Within 1 Week? / HTTPS Now Available For Blogger Custom Domain!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.