Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

HELP! I Want To Nominate Buhari For Anti-corruption Award But I Need Evidence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HELP! I Want To Nominate Buhari For Anti-corruption Award But I Need Evidence. (941 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Receives Anti Corruption Award From Rotary Club (photo) / Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! I Want To Nominate Buhari For Anti-corruption Award But I Need Evidence. by muami(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
I want to nominate of Buhari for The Integrity award of Transparency International because his supporters insist that he is both "Mr Anti-Corruption" and "Mr Integrity". I would therefore be pleased if his supporters can help me with the "evidence" I need to make my nominations. Such evidence could include but not limited to:
1. Specific actions he has taken to combat corruption.
2. Organisations he has established to fight corruption and improve transparency
3. Meetings/conferences he has attended to highlight the fight against corruption.
4. Specific suggestions he has made which has helped or could help right corruption.
5. Public interest cases he has instituted or funded to challenge corrupt actions (the way Gani Fawehinmi used to do).

NOTES:
1. Don't bother producing mere examples of how he complained about corruption. My 6year old daughter can also complain about corruption.
2. Recent evidence preferred. However, you could still produce evidence that go as far back as 25years ago.
3. Don't tell me what he did as a military tyrannical dictatorial leader. Transparency International don't like such persons and their actions. Tell me what he did as a civilian.

Over to you!
http://www.transparency.org/getinvolved/integrityawards

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP! I Want To Nominate Buhari For Anti-corruption Award But I Need Evidence. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Op expect this instead

berem:
Another senseless and malicious thread.
Buhari giving TANoids high blood pressure since his declaration.
Sai Buhari 2015!

barcanista:
All your points are foolish but this I quoted is most foolish. So General Buhari has become Babaginda the mentor of your boss Jonathan that signed Nigeria into OIC? You shameless pathetic scum of a paid hack. I shall celebrate the defeat of Jonathan and the subsequent loss of your job as a paid hack scumbag.

Obiagelli:

You can say that again

No evidence except his supporters will put me to shame by answering your question directly...

*Waiting and watching.... *

6 Likes

Re: HELP! I Want To Nominate Buhari For Anti-corruption Award But I Need Evidence. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
muami:
I want to nominate of Buhari for The Integrity award of Transparency International because his supporters insist that he is both "Mr Anti-Corruption" and "Mr Integrity". I would therefore be pleased if his supporters can help me with the "evidence" I need to make my nominations. Such evidence could include but not limited to:
1. Specific actions he has taken to combat corruption.
2. Organisations he has established to fight corruption and improve transparency
3. Meetings/conferences he has attended to highlight the fight against corruption.
4. Specific suggestions he has made which has helped or could help right corruption.
5. Public interest cases he has instituted or funded to challenge corrupt actions (the way Gani Fawehinmi used to do).

NOTES:
1. Don't bother producing mere examples of how he complained about corruption. My 6year old daughter can also complain about corruption.
2. Recent evidence preferred. However, you could still produce evidence that go as far back as 25years ago.
3. Don't tell me what he did as a military tyrannical dictatorial leader. Transparency International don't like such persons and their actions. Tell me what he did as a civilian.

Over to you!
http://www.transparency.org/getinvolved/integrityawards
You are not sincere with yourself.
Re: HELP! I Want To Nominate Buhari For Anti-corruption Award But I Need Evidence. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
barcanista:
You are not sincere with yourself.

Pls put me to shame by starting to address the op's points. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Want To Nominate Buhari For Anti-corruption Award But I Need Evidence. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
hisblud:

Pls put me to shame by starting to address the op's points. Thanks

you putting yourself to shame by making such shameful comment
Re: HELP! I Want To Nominate Buhari For Anti-corruption Award But I Need Evidence. by muami(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
Just checking to see if any evidence has been produced. Nothing! Okay, I think they are still searching for it. Will check back later.

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Want To Nominate Buhari For Anti-corruption Award But I Need Evidence. by ayindejimmy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Why wait 4 them? Nominate Gej instead o jare! Why al d noise abt Buhari, who does he thinks he is self? GEJ stands a better chance than Buhari joor! Like u said T.I does nt like Dictators. Gej was an electd Governor and a President. His anti-coruptn achievemnts puts him ahead of d General. Especialy d unprecedented success of EFCC and ICPC under his watch.Need i 4get hw money running into billions of dollars systeMAGICALY developd wings and evaporatd in2 atomic oblivion rite b4 our eyes. Woo, its no contest. Of significant is one of his numerous comments against coruptn, and i quote, ' stealing is not coruptn'...and coruptn is nt stealing.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Want To Nominate Buhari For Anti-corruption Award But I Need Evidence. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
ayindejimmy:
Why nt nominate Gej instead? Why al d noise abt Buhari? GEJ stands a better chance than Buhari joor! Like u said T.I does nt like Dictators. Gej was an electd Governor and a President. His anti-coruptn achievemnts puts him ahead of d General. Especialy d unprecedented success of EFCC and ICPC under his watch.Need i 4get hw money running into billions of dollars systeMAGICALY developd wings and evaporatd in2 atomic oblivion rite b4 our eyes. Woo, its no contest. Of significant is one of his numerous comments against coruptn, and i quote, ' stealing is not coruptn'...and coruptn is nt stealing.
All Hail Mr. Jonathan
Re: HELP! I Want To Nominate Buhari For Anti-corruption Award But I Need Evidence. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
aguiyi:

you putting yourself to shame by making such shameful comment

Hello, am the one willing to be put to shame by articulately addressing the ops points yet all I hear is NIL...op you don see wetin I posted? Instead of addressing their Messiah's incorruptibility they are bringing the "drunkard" from otukpe...gej whom they claim is most corrupt...so much for enlightened defender of gmb grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: HELP! I Want To Nominate Buhari For Anti-corruption Award But I Need Evidence. by ayukdaboss(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2014
Call your Dad, ask him about the state of corruption in Nigeria during Buhari's regime, come back here and post exactly what he tells you.
Re: HELP! I Want To Nominate Buhari For Anti-corruption Award But I Need Evidence. by davitogreat(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Call your Dad, ask him about the state of corruption in Nigeria during Buhari's regime, come back here and post exactly what he tells you.

Thanks for the thread op.

Buhari supporters are just truly something else. They want a mad man in power who has never respected the rights of human beings and brought terror to the populace when he ruled.

The day mad men like Buhari who have grabbed power through coups and use their power to oppress the populace are deemed irrelevant is the day nigeria and Africa will begin to rise.
Re: HELP! I Want To Nominate Buhari For Anti-corruption Award But I Need Evidence. by JEITO: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
An administration that thrived by instilling fear in people. People were afraid of stealing because they would be killed or imprisoned not because the administration was good at all.

More people lost their jobs while those that remained in employment, worked harder and earned less. Everyone was scared of challenging the govt so even if they steal, who wan dare report the matter?
Re: HELP! I Want To Nominate Buhari For Anti-corruption Award But I Need Evidence. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Uptil now in first page and all the great GMB supporters could not convince op of GMB's transparency?
Re: HELP! I Want To Nominate Buhari For Anti-corruption Award But I Need Evidence. by automania: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
I have stayed on this post to see evidence of Buhari's stand on anti-corruption. Don't tell me all these claims are based on... nothing.
Re: HELP! I Want To Nominate Buhari For Anti-corruption Award But I Need Evidence. by Frankenstein: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pro-Buhari supporters be like... "Buhari is a transparent, incorruptible Messiah that Nigeria needs, believe it or die! Sai Buhari!"

And Pro-GEJ supporters will reply every argument against them with.. "Useless Boko Haram supporter of APC; GEJ till 2019!"

(1) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari: Running For President With An Anti-corruption Bank Loan - / 2 Heads Of State: Second Military Officer Declares Self Burkina Faso’s President / 2015 Election: INEC Rejects Oyo State PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.