Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland (1940 Views)

Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) / Snapshots: Nigerians Reacts On FB On A Post That Asks If GEJ Is Wanted Back / APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by kekakuz(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
its no longer news that nairaland is the largest forum in africa and most international sites will visit us for information.
while i was doing a little reserch for my blog about misconceptions about Ebola,i stumbled on this post where they talked about a fake post on nairaland about the white demon spreading ebola,they elso explained the white demon hoax and how nigerians were fooled.
read for yourself
no 3
www.listverse.com/2014/10/10/10-disturbing-conspiracy-theories-about-the-ebola-crisis/
Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by Code213: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Paste it here or forget about!! cheesy
Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by publicenemy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
kekakuz:
its no longer news that nairaland is the largest forum in africa and most international sites will visit us for information.
while i was doing a little reserch for my blog about misconceptions about Ebola,i stumbled on this post where they talked about a fake post on nairaland about the white demon spreading ebola,they elso explained the white demon hoax and how nigerians were fooled.
read for yourself
no 3
www.listverse.com/2014/10/10/10-disturbing-conspiracy-theories-about-the-ebola-crisis/

Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Actually the guy is right

You guys should verify things before you bash him.

.3 Ebola Is
Spread By
White Demon Worshipers The above image appeared
on a Nigerian website in
September. Along with it
came a story that seems to
combine the worst aspects
of several dangerous Ebola rumors. That anime-style nurse
holding the skull is named
“Ebola-Chan,” said the site.
Cults in Europe and America
worship her as a goddess.
They perform blood sacrifices at altars to Ebola-
Chan and eat the hearts of victims , and in return for their patronage, the goddess
spreads Ebola throughout
Africa. In league with the
cult are doctors who
manually infect victims with
Ebola while pretending to treat it. The posting did not come
from a concerned Nigerian,
despite what it claimed. It
was from a user of the
image board 4Chan, where
Ebola-Chan is a meme. When a 4Chan user sees Ebola-Chan,
they’re supposed to say
“thank you, Ebola-Chan” and
joke about the
extermination of all
Africans. It’s uncertain if anyone in
Nigeria was taken in by the
website, but nearly all
Internet hoaxes manage to
fool someone.photo via Nairaland.
Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
publicenemy:

You are a fool.

Anyone that clicks that links is a fool.
well I just did...and guess what? He is right. So tell me,who is the f**l here?
Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by kekakuz(m): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
publicenemy:

You are a fool.

too bad
cos you are the foool here
Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by publicenemy(m): 1:02am On Oct 21, 2014
Nobleval:
well I just did...and guess what? He is right. So tell me,who is the f**l here?

You are.
Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by ba7man(m): 2:08am On Oct 21, 2014
publicenemy:

You are a fool.

That's one of my favourite sites.

I recommend you visit it regularly to read up informative articles.

It'll help balance the madness of Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:20am On Oct 21, 2014
publicenemy:

You are a fool.

guy, u be fool..
I have been visiting listverse even before nairaland..

You better do, to get informed..
Abi u think listverse na one of those Nigerian yeye blogs?
Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 21, 2014
ba7man:

True!
Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by ba7man(m): 4:56am On Oct 21, 2014
JonBee1:

True!
Correct guy.........I'm sure you're bursting full of information.
Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by kekakuz(m): 5:04am On Oct 21, 2014
team listverse
since 1914
Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 21, 2014
publicenemy:

You are.
huh?
Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by publicenemy(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2014
ba7man:

Too many people tryin to promote their bloggs on Nairaland.you never know which one is real.

But I will, after editing my initial post.Thanks.
Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by publicenemy(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2014
kekakuz:

too bad
cos you are the foool here

Lols...another fool clicked the link.
Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by publicenemy(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
guy, u be fool..
I have been visiting listverse even before nairaland..

You better do, to get informed..
Abi u think listverse na one of those Nigerian yeye blogs?

I think say na one of those irritating Naija blogs,but I go visit am after I edit my initial post.

Thanks bro,but...

You still be fool. grin grin grin
Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2014
publicenemy:

I think say na one of those irritating Naija blogs,but I go visit am after I edit my initial post.

Thanks bro,but...

You still be fool. grin grin grin
grin mumu
Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by publicenemy(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2014
kekakuz:
read for yourself
no 3

I am sorry bro,Very sorry. I thought u were tryin to promote ur blog like most guys on Nairaland.
Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by kekakuz(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2014
publicenemy:

I am sorry bro,Very sorry. I thought u were tryin to promote ur blog like most guys on Nairaland.
tor

when the public enermy apologize
Re: Listverse Questions A Post On Nairaland by publicenemy(m): 11:05am On Oct 21, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
grin mumu

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Graphic: Women Walk Past Headless Corpses In Raqqa Without Raising An Eyebrow / Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers / Buhari And The 2015 'the Dog And The Baboon' Bloody Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.