Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Learn How To Make The Big Cash In Real Estate In A New Way!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Make The Big Cash In Real Estate In A New Way!!! (641 Views)

The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks / PHCN Has A New Way Of Extorting Money From Prepaid Customers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make The Big Cash In Real Estate In A New Way!!! by dinomcjohn: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hello Friend,

The attendees at our last life-changing seminar were blown away by the powerful information and innovative strategies revealed to them. As a matter of fact, we had an amazing time networking while discussing the endless vista of possibilities in Real Estate sprawling before us.

Yes! You can make unforgettable incomes in this business if you follow the plan meticulously thought out by our strategies. You are bound to succeed only if you can learn AT ZERO COST.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Please I need you to dispel whatever pessimistic perceptions you've ever had about Real Estate. It is not as stilted, complex or as technical as erroneously perceived. Young people like you and I are making serious money. You only need to place yourself at a vantage where you will be seen and contacted by serious investors who want to commit millions on landed property. As soon as they make payment, you get your commission straightaway. No Story!

The Real Estate Business is sweet. That statement is axiomatic and irrefutable. You only need to learn the ropes. Now, for those who are interested and that will contact me, I will reveal to them an amazing, mind blowing and superlative platform which has been put in place for serious minds that are ready to make money in the simplest of ways. Now, enough of highfalutin words! This is simple. Indicate interest, get a response from me. If you are in Lagos, come for the seminar. If you are outside Lagos, I will send you a detailed mail. Get stated. Earn your first commission and begin to fly with the eagles.

I am about to reveal an amazing opportunity to you in the Real Estate Business while dissolving all your biased and mostly fallacious opinions about this great industry.
First and foremost, I am hoping to work with a number of persons who are ready to learn, explore and make massive commissions in the real Estate Business.

In this business, you don’t have to make any investment neither do you require any capital.
You don’t need an office or your mandatory physical presence in any place.
Before I proceed, let me remind you of the Billions of Naira spent by Nigerians both in Rent and Purchase of properties (Land and Houses). The HR officer of a Bank told me that the bank staff alone spends about N2b on Rent and purchase of property! Without any equivocation, we know that there are Nigerians who have superfluous money and are willing to invest generously. They are everywhere. Undoubtedly, they will always invest as long as they are sure of what they are buying.

I need you to open your mind and let your imaginations run wild! Unlearn some lies people have told you about Real Estate. Young people like you and I are making millions daily selling properties in Nigeria. For instance in Lekki, Lagos where I reside, the property business is so hot that all you need do is to position yourself, use the power of the Internet, broadcast your property (you are the middleman between the seller and a potential buyer) and you could be amazed at how much you are in for by the time the deal is done. In Lekki, the price of a plot of land ranges between N20m (Ajah) -N120m(Lekki 1). Imagine you getting 5% of this sum-your commission for bringing a buyer. However, you need to learn from the experts on how best you can achieve optimal results on this business.

Welcome to the New Lagos-Ibeju Lekki

Let me bring this home. I am about to introduce you to an axis of Lagos where Local and Foreign investors are trooping in to invest because of the ongoing Government projects in the area. They are inter alia ; Free Trade Zone, Deep Sea Port, International Airport, Dangote Petrochemical Industry, Pan Atantic University, Several prestigious estates, several Foreign Company etc. The publication in the National dailies-Punch May 2013 etc ( You can confirm from the Internet) confirm what Fasola and Dangote said about investing in Ibeju-lekki. Please you need to see the future and join real estate investors who are trooping to this axis of Lagos. You can earn serious money connecting with these investors who have seen what the New Lagos will be like. In this business, you earn your Big-Man commission immediately you close a deal.

Let me tell you how this works. Its simple. Attend our seminar. Become a registered consultant with us with a stipend (chicken change). Bring in clients starting with your friends and colleagues. Earn your handsome commissions -10% of the sales made. It doesn’t stop there. Introduce friends to register and when they do, you earn another 10% commission on the sales your down-lines make. Enough for now. Only smart people see opportunities where others walk away. One of us made over N2.4m by bringing somebody who bought 24 plots. Another made about N1.4m in 2 weeks on a few sales. I summon you to act pre-emptively, seize the initiative and change your story. Even if you have a job, is it wrong to make extra income from a part-time business? Now the big troublesome Questions

HOW DO I GET PEOPLE TO BUY? WHO DO I KNOW?

Even though this question looms large on your face, It is not a problem at all. Do you know the potential of the number of people you know on Faceboook, Twitter etc? What about your associates, church members, business partners etc. You are giving them valuable information for which they will be immensely grateful to you while earning your money!

If you are avidly interested in working with me, I want serious callers alone please. This is a serious business for serious minded people. It is not a get rich quick scheme neither does it come with highfalutin promises but it is real and sure to give you unexpected returns.
Kindly send your name and residential area to 08038891314 or call me on the same number. I will personally call those who respond and meet with them so they can start earning immediately.

You can also send an e-mail to dinomcjohnson@yahoo.com .
Best regards with love.
Johnson

(1) (Reply)

Tectono Business Review Advice On Downstream Oil & Gas Operations / How Not To Introduce Yourself:correcting Errors In Business Networking / Online Business Marketing Tools For Ads And PPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.