Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Multiple Vacancy: Independent Marketing Officer At An IT Firm. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Multiple Vacancy: Independent Marketing Officer At An IT Firm. (1114 Views)

Vacancy: Independent Marketers / Vacancy: Independent Mareketers / Job Vacancy: Independent Business Development Executive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Vacancy: Independent Marketing Officer At An IT Firm. by temitayoadegoke(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Euidem Concepts is an ICT firm, formally registered in 2011, with a mission to deliver quality ICT products and services in Nigeria. We are seeking individuals who are willing to join our growing train of Independent Marketing Officers Nationwide.

HOW IT WORKS
Our IMOs represent our company in their regions and get commission on sales (e.g you get 50% commission on each software sale, so if you sell 10, 100,000NGN software, you get 50,000 x 10 = 500,000NGN). IMOs with proven track records get other benefits like a Basic salary and many more. You work with your own rules, at your own time and run the business your own way.

We provide you with everything you need, we train you, give you all products marketing tools (brochures, proposals, flyers, ID card, business card, personal projectors + screen, and other document) and support you all the way.

OUR PRODUCTS
1. Gerant School Manager- We have a class of 6 different Management softwares for schools with over 40 different Modules. Each of the software contains a combination of different modules based on the school needs. We also incorporate more functions based on our customers requests. If their is something you need that is not existing already, we make it.

Some of the features include, Student details/admission, online Exams, biometric Attendance integration, timetable generator, exams manager, reports card generator ( creates up to 25 different reports), ID card creator, Online payment, google apps integration, library/hostel/transport management, online seminars/webinars, scratch cards, portals for parents, teachers, students and school admin, bulk sms, finance manager and many more features.

Some of the software runs completely online, online+offline or completely offline.

2. Likita Hospital Management Software:
Advanced, powerful, flexible complete management software for hospital, clinic and medical institutes. Integrates and facilitates 7 types of user area of a hospital :
1. Administrator
2. Doctor
3. Patient
4. Nurse
5. Pharmacist
6. Laboratorist
7. Accountant
(Functions discussed in details later)

3. Website development: We do everything from low budget website development to more advanced systems. (Details on pricing later)

4. Mobile Apps + Software development:
We develop mobile apps for businesses, websites and other functions

5. Bulk SMS + ICT gadget sales: details later.

HOW TO APPLY

Send a copy of your CV to jobs@euidemconcepts.com

(Note we seek just one person per region and a total of 70. The offer closes when we get the required number)

Please visit
Visit www.euidemconcepts.com/blog/careers for more information before you apply. Thanks.
Re: Multiple Vacancy: Independent Marketing Officer At An IT Firm. by cutextowsen(f): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Nice
Re: Multiple Vacancy: Independent Marketing Officer At An IT Firm. by temitayoadegoke(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2014
for more enquires send a mail to temitayo@euidemconcepts.com or post it here and you will get a feedback very soon.
Re: Multiple Vacancy: Independent Marketing Officer At An IT Firm. by temitayoadegoke(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2014
We train you on the ethics of software marketing (you don't expect to just throw a software at someone and get his money immediately) We share our wealth of experience on how to convince a prospective client and gain new markets easily. So what you need the most is your interest, we will fix the rest.
Re: Multiple Vacancy: Independent Marketing Officer At An IT Firm. by ibangs(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Law of attraction taking its full course on me now. Am very much interested in this. My location is Uyo Akwa ibom. Mail me @ "javabangs@gmail.com". Regards!
Re: Multiple Vacancy: Independent Marketing Officer At An IT Firm. by temitayoadegoke(m): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
ibangs:
Law of attraction taking its full course on me now. Am very much interested in this. My location is Uyo Akwa ibom. Mail me @ "javabangs@gmail.com". Regards!

Apologies for not replying since. I have been quite busy. Hope you sent a mail to the email address stated above? (Jobs @ euidemconcepts . Com ) if you have not please do. More information is available via that means. Thanks for your interest.
Re: Multiple Vacancy: Independent Marketing Officer At An IT Firm. by ibangs(m): 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
temitayoadegoke:

Apologies for not replying since. I have been quite busy. Hope you sent a mail to the email address stated above? (Jobs @ euidemconcepts . Com ) if you have not please do. More information is available via that means. Thanks for your interest.
Yes! I have done that. Waiting for the appointment, as i was told that my resume was being review.
Re: Multiple Vacancy: Independent Marketing Officer At An IT Firm. by temitayoadegoke(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ok then. You should have a response by now. if not please say so. Cheers.
Re: Multiple Vacancy: Independent Marketing Officer At An IT Firm. by ibangs(m): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
temitayoadegoke:
Ok then. You should have a response by now. if not please say so. Cheers.
No! I haven't gotten a respond.
Re: Multiple Vacancy: Independent Marketing Officer At An IT Firm. by temitayoadegoke(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
Check your email
Re: Multiple Vacancy: Independent Marketing Officer At An IT Firm. by temitayoadegoke(m): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
I just resent the mail to you.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy Abuja Only / Entry Level: Fleet Supervisor, SAB Miller / Who Knows These Place?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.