Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... (52807 Views)

Shocking: 7 Year Old Girl Reveals That Adeboye,t.bjoshua, Oyedepo,oritsejafor,ol / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. / Does The Koran Really Promise Islamic Martyrs 72 Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by experimentist: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
were did he died?
he didn't die.. He was taken to heaven alive.. He is coming back to tell Christians He is not God but a prophet..
Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by malvisguy212: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
experimentist:
he didn't die.. He was taken to heaven alive.. He is coming back to tell Christians He is not God but a prophet..
i will give you verse that specifically mentions the death of Jesus before his ascension to
heaven:
Surah 3:55: Lo! God said: “O Jesus! Verily, I shall cause thee to DIE, and shall EXALT thee UNTO Me, and cleanse thee of the presence of those who are bent on denying the truth; and I shall
place those who follow thee far above those who are bent on
denying the truth, unto the DAY OF RESURECTION” (Asad)

God said, “O Jesus, I shall cause you to DIE and will RAISE you UP to Me and shall clear you [of the calumnies] of the disbelievers, and shall place those who follow you above those who deny the truth, until the DAY OF JUGDEMENT” (W. Khan)

this two verses first mention "DIE" before "RAISE" and the next is "JUGDMENT"
This verse emphasizes that Allah caused Jesus to die before he was raised to heaven. But more importantly, this verse shows that the
death and ascension of Jesus occurred before the “Day of Judgement.”In other words, before the second coming of Jesus. This is verified by the fact that after mentioning the death and ascension of
Jesus, the Qur’an states that the disciples of Jesus will be placed above
the disbelievers until the “Day of Judgement” – clearly a future event that is yet to occur. This means that that the statement by Muslims that
Jesus will die only after his second coming is a lie. Now, let’s look at the
second Qur’anic verse that strongly supports the fact that Jesus actually
died before his ascension to heaven. This verse is important because it
gives us a time-frame.
According to this verse, after his ascension to
heaven, Jesus spoke the following words to Allah:
Surah 5:117: Nothing did I tell them beyond what Thou didst bid me to say: `Worship God, who is my Sustainer as well as your
Sustainer.’ And I bore witness to what they did as long as I dwelt in
their midst; but since Thou hast CAUSED ME TO DIE, Thou alone hast been their keeper: for Thou art witness unto everything. (Asad)

I was a witness to what they did as long as I remained among
them, and when You did CAUSE ME TO DIE, You were the watcher over them. You are the witness of all things. (W. Khan).

Study the wordings of this Qur’anic passage very carefully. This
Qur’anic verse clearly shows that now in presence of Allah after his
ascension to heaven, Jesus spoke of his death as already having occurred. Thus, his ascension to heaven took place only after Allah caused him to die. Thus, the claim that he will die only after his ascension and during his second coming is a deceitful attempt by
Muslim scholars to cover a contradiction in the Qur’an. Jesus clearly
died before his ascension. The words of Jesus in this Qur’anic verse
clearly show:
(One) When Jesus was with his disciples on earth, he bore witness to
them.
(Two) But then Allah caused him to die.
(Three) And now in heaven, Jesus says that Allah alone watches over
them at present.

I will advice you to study your quran very well.

1 Like

Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by tohero(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
malvisguy212:

MY QUESTION:
We must ask these scholars, since Surah 19:33 and Surah 19:15 are identical in the sequence of events, why don’t they also shift the death
of John the Baptist to the future...

Sir, Maybe what you need to get the answer is widening the scope of your sight. Look at this verses

Q3v185:
Every soul will taste death, and you will
only be given your (full) compensation on
the Day of Resurrection...

So you agree with me that we all shall die?

Now, we have this as you stated
Q19v33:
“There was peace on me the day I was born, and will be the day I die, and on the day I will be raised from the dead.” (A. Ali)

But recall
Q4v157:
And (for) their saying, "Indeed, we have
killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary,
the messenger of Allah ." And they did not
kill him, nor did they crucify him; but
(another) was made to resemble him to
them. And indeed, those who differ over it
are in doubt about it. They have no
knowledge of it except the following of
assumption. And they did not kill him, for
certain.

And
Q43v61:
And indeed, Jesus will be [a sign for]
knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt
of it, and follow Me. This is a straight path
Meaning that jesus is coming back at the end of time.

What awaits us after death is judgement. If you think otherwise, you can proof your point. Since Jesus never died but it looked to them as if he died, then the best explanation is what the scholars says.

Remember that there are no such "last two quotes" above for john, so we can't
malvisguy212:

MY QUESTION:
shift the death
of John the Baptist to the future...
. grin

1 Like

Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by malvisguy212: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2014
tohero:

Sir, Maybe what you need to get the answer is widening the scope of your sight. Look at this verses

So you agree with me that we all shall die?

Now, we have this as you stated

But recall

And

Meaning that jesus is coming back at the end of time.

What awaits us after death is judgement. If you think otherwise, you can proof your point. Since Jesus never died but it looked to them as if he died, then the best explanation is what the scholars says.

Remember that there are no such "last two quotes" above for john, so we can't
. grin

i even give a verse in the quran were jesus say the following word after his resurection"SINCE THOUGH HAS CAUSE ME TO DIE"

now the nest verse will show that jesus has already died before the judgment day. Here is it..
Surah 3:55: Lo! God said: “O Jesus! Verily, I shall CAUSE thee to DIE, and shall exalt thee unto Me, and cleanse thee of the presence of those who are bent on denying the truth; and I shall
denying the truth, unto the DAY OF RESURRECTION” (Asad)
God said, “O Jesus, I shall cause you to die and will raise you up to Me and shall clear you [of the calumnies] of the disbelievers, and shall place those who follow you above those who deny the truth, until the Day of Judgement.” (W. Khan)
This verse emphasizes that Allah caused Jesus to die before he was raised to heaven. But more importantly, this verse shows that the
death and ascension of Jesus occurred before the “Day of Judgement.”In other words, before the second coming of Jesus. This is verified by the fact that after mentioning the death and ascension of
the disbelievers until the “Day of Judgement” – clearly a future event that is yet to occur.
Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by tohero(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
malvisguy212:
i even give a verse in the quran were jesus say the following word after his resurection"SINCE THOUGH HAS CAUSE ME TO DIE"
Do you really know why I decided to reply your first post? The boldness in your comments. But, I am 98% sure that you are just posting questions from anti-islamic sites in which you don't really know about the question.
That aside.

Consider the verse (from a book you do not believe) you quoted
malvisguy212:

Surah 3:55: Lo! God said: “O Jesus! Verily, I shall CAUSE thee to DIE, and shall exalt thee unto Me, and cleanse thee of the presence of those who are bent on denying the truth; and I shall
denying the truth, unto the DAY OF RESURRECTION” (Asad)
Compare to

[Mention] when Allah said, "O Jesus,
indeed I will take you and raise you to
Myself
and purify you from those who
disbelieve and make those who follow you
[in submission to Allah alone] superior to
those who disbelieve until the Day of
Resurrection. Then to Me is your return,
and I will judge between you concerning
that in which you used to differ
The bolded sentence is the difference between the two which is as a result of the arabic word "mutawafeeka"

So before you conclude, it is either you study the meaning of the word (it will be best for you to do and don't count on other people's word. "Iqra" the first revelation means "read"; We read to learn and learn to know.)

OR

Simply consider another verse the word was used

Allah fully takes away (yatawaffaa) the souls (of the
people) at the time of their death (mawtiha), and (of)
those who do not die (lam tamut), in their sleep. Then
He withholds those on whom He had decreed death
(al-mawt), and sends others back, up to an appointed
term. Surely, in this, there are signs for a people who
ponder.(Quran 39: 42)

And this hadith

Narrated Huzaifa: When the Holy Prophet (PBUH)
moved to his bed (to sleep) he would say; ‘All praise
is for God, Who has made us alive after He made us
die [sleep] (Al-hamdu li Allah illazi ahyana ba’da maa
amatana; wa ilayhi al-nushoor).’ (Sahih Bukhari
Hadith 5837)

So the word could be used to illustrate when our soul moves away from our body but will be returned. (If not returned, then it will be the biological death)
Since jesus will be returning by the HOUR, I conclude that there hasn't been the biological death you are talking of.

My Conclusion: if you are ready to learn, then this is a starting point. If you are here to criticise to condemn, it is up to you.

May the peace, blessings and knowledge of God be upon us all.

Before I zoom off, I leave you with this,
Q2v256:
There shall be no compulsion in
(acceptance of) the religion. The right
course has become clear from the wrong.
So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and
believes in Allah has grasped the most
trustworthy handhold with no break in it.
And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
No one will force you to the religion. (Anyone who does is doing it against the will of the Quran and of God). So I advice you to criticise to learn.
God bless us bro!
One Love!

1 Like

Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by yazach: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
I have come across the video and I have been looking for a way to answer that idiot and his likes but thank God for the opportunity today. Enjoy

Divepen:
When I read it, the name of Prophet Mohammed I found in quran, 4places, but the name of Jesus I found in 25 Places. ''Why does the Koran give more preference to Jesus?
If you conclude preference is given by mentioning name and you truly read the Qura’an as you said, then what would you say of Moses Name mentioned 136 times, Nuh 43 times, Pharaoh who is an infidel is mentioned 74 times.
Does that mean you also conclude that Pharaoh? I seek refuge by Allah from your evil conclusion
Divepen:
there is only there is only one woman name I found. Mariam, the mother of Jesus, no other woman's name.
Mentioning name is not so important Mr. Dullard. Don’t you have brain at all? See an example how Jesus and His mother’s name is mentioned:
…."Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" ….. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent. Surah 5 vs 17
Divepen:
The Quran say Mary was born without Original sin, she never commited any sin in her life, Koran Chapter 50 Verse 23 says that she went to heaven with her physical body.
Where in the qura’an is it mentioned that she was born without sin? Let us look at surah 50:23 as you quote it: And his Companion will say: "Here is (his Record) ready with me!"
How does that related your statement: “Chapter 50 Verse 23 says that she went to heaven with her physical body.”
O christians!!!! Why are you all garbage in garbage out? Why won’t you seek truth except copy paste?
Divepen:
when I read 45 to 55 verses, there are 10 points which the Koran makes about Jesus.
1. He is the word of God.
2. He is the spirit of God.
3. He is Jesus christ.
In that same Quran 3:45-55,
4. Jesus created a live bird with mud. when he formed it, he breathed into it, it became a live bird. So, I think he can give life.
5. He cured a man born blind.
6. He cured a man with leprosy.e.t.c
7. He gave life to dead people.
8.Jesus went to heaven.
9. Jesus is still alive and he will come again.
10. He spoke when he was two years old.
Answer
The verse you quoted is Surah 3 45:55:
45: [And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].
46 He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous."
1- You lied, he never say word of God but word from God know the different between “OF” and “FROM” ). And the meaning of that word has been explained in qura’a: Whenever We will anything to be, We but say unto it Our word "Be" - and it is.(Surah 16:40)
2- You lied he never say spirit of God but spirit from God (know the different between “OF” and “FROM” )
3- Yes, qura’an named Him as Jesus Christ
4- You lied again!! He did not create anything on his own but Allah permit him and Allah has given that permission to Moses(He make Live Snake from a Stick) also to Solih(He make a live she camel, 10 months pregnant, tall and attractive from rock)
5- 6- and 7- Those are Allah’s miracles and He gave permission to His messengers to make it a clear sign that Allah alone should be worship. Ezra died for 100 years and he was resurrected back to life! Are you surprised?
8- No he didn’t went to heaven but he was raised by Allah to heaven to protect him. Don’t forget your bible said he cried out “God why have you forsaken me?” Why was he begging God? Did God forsaken him?
Prophet Muhammad(alahi salam) was also allowed to do so(Qura’an 17:1)
9- Yes Allah reserve His life and He will come back as a messenger and to deny your lies against him
10- You lied, he speak on the cradle not two years old. I think you said you read the entire Qura’an, how come you did not see other 3 babies who spoke on the cradle:
a) The Witness of Prophet Yusuf
b) Son of the Hairdresser of Pharaoh's Daughter
c) The Baby from the Companions of the Trench

Divepen:

But I found that did not do anything Jesus do and would not come back again.
So, there is a lot of differences between these two prophets.
So, I believe Jesus is not God but he is a prophet greater than Mohammad.
Is this your assumption? Did you so take your Christian fellow so stupid that you want them to believe you? If at all you did not know anything, you did not read Qura’an 17:1. If performing miracles makes you justify greatness, how many prophets mentioned in the Qura’an whose miracles are far greater than that of Jesus. “Afa laa tahkiloona(Meaning: Don’t you have brain at all?)”
Divepen:

If my Teacher says he is the creator then the Word, Jesus is the creator.Then, the muslims must become christains.
If my teacher says he is a creation then how did God create the word, I would ask.
Since he cannot say the Word, Jesus, is the creator nor the creation he sent me out of his house angrily.
How did you want us to believe you? It is better to mention your teacher’s name and his contact for verification. We Muslims are not like that but we accept with authentic prove.
Divepen:
Interviewer(Cristina Casado): If you see things so clearly why don't all muslim accept this. Why don't they accept christainity
My answer:
Qura’an 1 vs 5-7(Guide us to the straight path, The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor(Path of Muslims because they have sound and true knowledge and act upon it), not of those who have evoked [Your] anger(Jews because they have knowledge and act against it) or of those who are astray(Christians because they don’t have knowledge, so they do as they are programmed just do as anybody said.
Divepen:

I told my teacher,'the word, Jesus, is not the creator nor the creation tat is why christain says he is the son of God.
Jesus called himself as Son of Man, Christian called him son of God
Divepen:
then, he told me if there is a son of God, then there must be a wife of God- that I must show him. For without wife no chance of God having a son. Then, I showed a portion of the koran to him where it is stated that God can
1. See without eyes
2. Talk without tongue
3. Hear without hears.
So God can have a child without a wife
Why don’t you give us those portion of the Qura’an? Your argument is funny.
Mary: Mother of Jesus
Jesus: Son of God
God: Father of Jesus
Your argument: God has a son without a wife. Buhahahahah I laugh in gogobiri

Divepen:
So, we had a big argument and you know what I did at the end?
I prayed and said 'Allah tell me what to do, your koran says Jesus is alive , Mohammad is no more. You tell me whom should I accept''.After I prayed, I opened the Koran, I asked only to my Allah.
God will judge you accordingly, where does Muhammad(alaihi salam) said Jesus is not alive?
Can you see now that devil is governing your soul by lying?

Divepen:
When I opened Koran, I saw chapter 10 Verse 94.
Which says.
' If you have any doubt in this Koran go and read the bible or ask the people, who read the bible.
Why did you like lying like this? Did you really read that in the Qura’an?(Go and read the bible)
Let us have the verse: Qura’an 10 vs 94: (So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.)
Allah ordered the Prophet(Alaihi salam) to ask those who have been reading the previous book(Bible and Gospel) if they have not read in the two books about Him(Muhammad: Alaihi sala). This is a clear evidence that information about Muhammad(alaihi salam) has been read by Christians and Jews in their book but they intentionally denied it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by malvisguy212: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
tohero:

Do you really know why I decided to reply your first post? The boldness in your comments. But, I am 98% sure that you are just posting questions from anti-islamic sites in which you don't really know about the question.
That aside.

Consider the verse (from a book you do not believe) you quoted

Compare to

The bolded sentence is the difference between the two which is as a result of the arabic word "mutawafeeka"

So before you conclude, it is either you study the meaning of the word (it will be best for you to do and don't count on other people's word. "Iqra" the first revelation means "read"; We read to learn and learn to know.)

OR

Simply consider another verse the word was used

And this hadith

So the word could be used to illustrate when our soul moves away from our body but will be returned. (If not returned, then it will be the biological death)
Since jesus will be returning by the HOUR, I conclude that there hasn't been the biological death you are talking of.

My Conclusion: if you are ready to learn, then this is a starting point. If you are here to criticise to condemn, it is up to you.

May the peace, blessings and knowledge of God be upon us all.

Before I zoom off, I leave you with this,

No one will force you to the religion. (Anyone who does is doing it against the will of the Quran and of God). So I advice you to criticise to learn.
God bless us bro!
One Love!
you are still repeating the same thing.

Surah 3:144: “Muhammad is but a Messenger. All Messengers before him have passed on.”? (Shabbir Ahmed) ARE YOU NOW PREPIERD TO DENY THE QUR’AN’S CLEAR TEACHING THAT JESUS
IS A MESSENGER OF GOD AND LIKE MESSENGERS BEFORE HIM, HE DIED? If Jesus did not die, why does Surah 19:33 record Jesus as saying: “Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive.”? (Pickthall) Does not the chronological sequence in this verse show that Jesus has
to die before being raised to the heavens? Why do Muslim scholars, in their desperation to avoid a contradiction
in the Qur’an, deliberately distort the straight forward chronological
sequence in this verse? If Jesus did not die, why does the Qur’an record Allah as saying in
Surah 3:55: “Lo! God said: “O Jesus! Verily, I shall cause thee to die,
and shall exalt thee unto Me.”? (Asad) Does not this Qur’anic verse specifically mention the death of Jesus
before his ascension?
And the Qur’an records the following conversation that Jesus had with Allah after his ascension to heaven:
Surah 5:117: Nothing did I tell them beyond what Thou didst bid me to say: `Worship God, who is my Sustainer as well as your
their midst; but since Thou hast caused me to die, Thou alone hast been their keeper: for Thou art witness unto everything. (Asad)
Does not this Qur’anic verse clearly show that now in presence of
Allah after his ascension to heaven, Jesus spoke of his death as
already having occurred? Why do you insist that Jesus did not die when the Qur’an itself says:
“Every soul must taste of death”? (Surah 21:35). Do you not agree that the Qur’an not only contradicts the Bible’s
account regarding the death of Jesus but it also contradicts itself? Do not all these evidences prove that the Qur’an is a book of
contradiction? So Muslims which is true? Did Jesus die before his ascension to heaven
or did he not?
Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by malvisguy212: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
their midst; but since Thou hast caused me to die, Thou alone hast been their keeper: for Thou art witness unto everything. (Asad)

them, and when You did cause me to die, You were the watcher over them. You are the witness of all things. (W. Khan)

read this verse with a teachabl spirit,this verse was so clear for us to know that jesus has already died and ressurected.
Let analize the verse:jesus deliver his message to the people and he (jesus) bore witness of there deed,but when Allah cause him(jesus) to died,Allah has been there keeper.
Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by tohero(m): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
malvisguy212:
you are still repeating the same thing.
If that statement were to be used, it applies to you.

I personally believe my last comment provides an insight to your doubts.

But if not, what is someone to do if asked a question, say a mathematical question?
1. Don't think the question is wrong!
2. Attempt it (thinking it is right) by making research and finding solution.
3. If you can't get it, let others help you out. If they do, reason along with their solution because you don't have any solution you can boast of.
4. Make conclusions.

Again we are not here to debate. Free your mind, re-read the last comment. I still believe it will go a long way answering your question.

If you still think that is not providing answer, then do this last resort. grin

PRAY for the answer!!! grin

I rest my pen.

1 Like

Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by malvisguy212: 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
tohero:

If that statement were to be used, it applies to you.

I personally believe my last comment provides an insight to your doubts.

But if not, what is someone to do if asked a question, say a mathematical question?
1. Don't think the question is wrong!
2. Attempt it (thinking it is right) by making research and finding solution.
3. If you can't get it, let others help you out. If they do, reason along with their solution because you don't have any solution you can boast of.
4. Make conclusions.

Again we are not here to debate. Free your mind, re-read the last comment. I still believe it will go a long way answering your question.

If you still think that is not providing answer, then do this last resort. grin

PRAY for the answer!!! grin

I rest my pen.
you see, my good friend, this is not a mathematic, the english use in that verse is very simple,you dont need logic to understand. Thank you for your time.
Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by tifemi: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
I've not read the koran properly yet, but from d few verses u all have posted, u r only confirming d fact that d koran wants to make Islam seem like the right religion by always criticising and condemning other religions. Y does d koran not focus mainly on guiding its people in the right way or teaching them more about allah? I can bet most chapters in the koran have a statement or two condemning other religions. That alone is enuf to show that y'all muslims r certainly on d wrong path...not to now talk of all the violence it preaches, and d fact that it was established after years of fighting battles.
May the Almighty God guide everyone in the right path and may y'all be ready to accept the truth instead of trying to prove it wrong b4 it's too late.

1 Like

Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by DAAWAHPROJECT(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2015
MAY THE PEACE AND MERCY OF ALMIGHTY GOD BE WITH YOU ALL
MY NAME IS :- SULEIMAN ABDULKAREEM
MY COUNTRY : IS NIGERIA
MY RELIGION :- IS ISLAM
AND I AM :- A MUSLIM
AND I AM THE AMEER OF DARULIMAN DAWAH PROJECT (AMEER TRANSLATED HEAD OF DEPARTMENT OF ISLAMIC PREACHERS)
HERE IS MY EMAIL (darulimaancareeracademy @gmail.com)

brothers and sister in humanity i am very sorry i have to take time to introduce my self please feel free to ask any question be it through email be it through phone i will be very glad to give you my number

following the forum discussion on the topic Quran Says jesus is the word of God yes its true( Allah says in the Quran "arabic translitration" "wa qalimatuhu alqaha ila maryam" ) which is one of the verses of the quran that says jesus is the word of GOD
befor i give you other verses please lets clarify what Jesus the word of GOD means
JESUS WORD OF GOD
meaning Jesus Was the Word From God on Earth :means GOD CREATED JESUS FROM HIS WORD "BE" AND HE WAS. JESUS IS ONE OF THE PRACTICAL OF THAT WORD OF GOD "BE" ON EARTH GOD ASK HIM TO BE IN THE WOMB OF MARY AND HE WAS JUST LIKE GOD CREATED SO MANY THINGS WITH THAT WORD THE LIGHT IS ALSO THE WORD OF GOD BECAUSE GOD ONLY SAID LET THEIR BE LIGHT AND THEIR WAS LIGHT AND SO MANY OTHER THING IF WE WILL SAY THAT BECAUSE JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD THEN IS GOD THEN WE ALSO WILL SAY THAT LIGHT IS GOD AND BEFORE YOU NO IT WE WILL HAVE HUNDREDS AND THOUSAND OF GOD

[center]SEE OTHER PROOFS FROM THE QURAN[/center]

[center]HERE WHAT A CHRISTIAN SAY AFTER RESEARCH ABOUT THE TOPIC WHY DON'T YOU DO SAME
[/center]

What does Islam and the Quran say about Jesus?
by Matt Slick

Following is a chart that lists the verses in the Quran that teach about Jesus. There are many other verses that mention Him, but they are largely repetitive. The English version used is the Usuf Ali Translation of 1985. http://quran.com

Teaching Verse
Jesus was born of a virgin He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son. 20 She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?" 21 He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': It is a matter (so) decreed." (19:19-21, Yusif Ali)

And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples. (21:91, Yusif Ali)
Jesus strengthened with the Holy Spirit We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of messengers; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you a messenger with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?--Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay! (2:87, Yusif Ali)
Jesus was given revelation by Allah He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet. (19:30, Yusif Ali)
Jesus taken bodily into Heaven Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute. (3:55, Yusif Ali)
Jesus was created The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be." And he was. (3:59, Yusif Ali)
Deny Jesus' Crucifixion That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";--but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. (4:157, Yusif Ali)
Jesus is no more than a messenger of Allah O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity"" desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. (4:171, Yusif Ali)

Christ the son of Mary was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth! (5:75, Yusif Ali)
Jesus was a miracle worker We have made some of these messengers to excel the others among them are they to whom Allah spoke, and some of them He exalted by (many degrees of) rank; and We gave clear miracles to Isa1 son of Marium2, and strengthened him with the holy spirit. And if Allah had pleased, those after them would not have fought one with another after clear arguments had come to them, but they disagreed; so there were some of them who believed and others who denied; and if Allah had pleased they would not have fought one with another, but Allah brings about what He intends. (2:253, Shakir)
Jesus, Son of Mary, did not say to worship himself or Mary And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. (5:116, Yusif Ali)
Allah sent the Gospel to Jesus
And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah. (5:46, Yusif Ali)

Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our messengers: We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy. But the Monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them: (We commanded) only the seeking for the Good Pleasure of Allah; but that they did not foster as they should have done. Yet We bestowed, on those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are rebellious transgressors. (57:27, Yusif Ali)

You are cursed if you say Jesus is God's Son The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth! (9:30, Yusif Ali)
Jesus spoke as a child But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle? 30 He said: "I am indeed a servant of God: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet" (19:29-30, Yusif Ali)
Deny Jesus is Son of God Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute. 35 It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is. (19:34-35, Yusif Ali)
Jesus is the Son of Mary And remember We took from the prophets their covenant: As (We did) from thee: from Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary: We took from them a solemn covenant: (33:7,Yusif Ali)
Jesus was no more than a Servant When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)! 58 And they say, "Are our gods best, or he?" This they set forth to thee, only by way of disputation: yea, they are a contentious people. 59 He was no more than a servant: We granted Our favour to him, and We made him an example to the Children of Israel. (43:57-59, Yusif Ali)
Jesus said to obey him When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me. (43:63, Yusif Ali)
1. Isa is the Quranic word for Jesus
2. Marium is the Quranic word for Mary

Matt Slick
About The Author
Matt Slick is the President and Founder of the Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry.
TODAY WE TALK OF QURAN WHEN ITS TIME FOR BIBLE I WILL SHOW YOU ISLAM THEREIN
LEARN MORE ABOUT ISLAM READ THE BIBLE IT WILL LEAD YOU TO ISLAM ITS DEFINITE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by tiwasiaife(m): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
AfricanApple:
what a thread, I didn't bother to read everything cos d post is a junk. what d hell Jesus as god in d Quran? these people will just be looking for what is not lost. everything u wrote up there is very wrong except for d fact about a chapter dedicated to Mariam.

op pls tell someone to give u a Quran and make d research urself before u will come and post false words here next time

my dear I have the video if u care I will share it with u
Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by yazach: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2015
tiwasiaife:

my dear I have the video if u care I will share it with u
He got you men can't you just do the research and stop being a seconder by your garbage in garbage out behavior undecided undecided undecided undecided

You have the video? can you hear your self undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by yazach: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2015
First of all Jesus never stated that he was God and never mentioned that there was a trinity [the trinity was never mentioned in the bible] for if these were propounded by Jesus it would have been evident in the new testament-the letters of the apostles and the life of Jesus.

1. Using Jn 14:28
…I am going to the father; for he is greater than I.
If Jesus is OF ONE BEING WITH GOD why would he say he is going to the father who is greater than him?
2. Using Jn 14:1
…believe in God and believe also in me.
If Jesus is OF ONE BEING WITH GOD why would you need to believe in them separately
3. Using Mk 10:18
Why do you call me good? Jesus asked him. “No one is good except God alone.
If Jesus is OF ONE BEING WITH GOD why is he not goodI don’t think it is possible for some parts of God to be good and others are not.
4. Using Rev 5:7
The lamb [Jesus] went and took the scroll from the one who sits on the throne [God].
If Jesus is OF ONE BEING WITH GOD why would he take the scroll from himself? I cant take a scroll from myself.
5. Using Rev 5;13
…To him who sits on the throne and to the lamb, be praise and honor, glory and might forever and ever.
If Jesus is OF ONE BEING WITH GOD why would praises be accorded to him and God separately??
If there was a TRINITY why would praises not be accorded to the holy spirit
6. Using Rev 22:1-2
, sparkling like crystal and coming from the throne of God and of the lamb.
If there was a TRINITY why is there no throne for the Holy Spirit
7. Using Jn 14:31 and Jn 16:13
, That I love the father; that is why I do everything he commands me.
…He will not speak on his own authority but on what he HEARS.
If Jesus and the Holy Spirit were of one being with God why don’t they speak on their own authority
If the Holy Spirit were of one being with God why does he speak on what he hears and not of what he knows
8. Using Mk 16:19
After the lord had talked with them ,He was taken up to heaven and sat at the right hand of God.
If Jesus is OF ONE BEING WITH GOD why would he be seated at the right side of Godi cant sit at my right side and neither can any part of me,

DEFENDING JOHN 10:30
While trying to prove that Jesus is God everyone falls onto the above verse so I decided to explain what the verse “the father and I are one.”
What Jesus meant by the above verse is that he and the father are one because they both followed the same ways and followed the same path.
Using Jn 14:20
…you will know that I am in my father and that you are in me just as I am in you.
Here you understand that Jesus is in the father ONLY because he does the father’s will and his disciples are in him because they do his will and he is in them because they all follow the same path which makes them one with God too because they all follow the same path. a=b and b=c and a=c

in conclusion, Jesus is the son of God and the father, the son,and the holy spirit all exist separately.

Acts.3.13
The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob the God of our ancestors has given us divine glory to HIS SERVANT Jesus CHRIST.
Acts.3.26
And so God chose HIS SERVANT and sent him first to you to bless you by Making everyone of you turn from his wicked ways.
Acts.4.27
and the people of Israel against Jesus YOUR HOLY SERVANT WHO YOU MADE MESSIAH.

THE SERVANT AND THE MASTER Can never BE THE SAME PERSON AND THE ONE WHO WAS MADE Cannot BE THE One WHO MADE.

1.Cor.8.6
There is ONLY one GOD, THE FATHER, who is the CREATOR OF ALL THINGS and for whom we live and there is only one LORD, Jesus CHRIST through whom all things were created and through whom we live.

The normal saying [though not in the bible] is that
Father [Yahweh] +Son [Jesus] +holy spirit=GOD [trinity]
But this verse as quoted from the BIBLE tells us that, Father [Yahweh] =GOD [1]
And Son [Jesus] =LORD [1]

As this verse shows us, we live for the father [Yahweh] our God because he is our creator and not his son.

[For those confused about how the father made all things through the son I will explain like this; If you send your driver to give some goods to your mother, can it be said that it was your driver that generously gave to your mother??]

Lastly
Jn.3.35
The father loves the son and puts everything under his power.

Jesus cannot be God because he was “empowered” by someone which means that if Jesus is to be God there will always be a higher God-the one who empowered him.

1 Like

Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by unphilaz(m): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2015
yau wa grin
Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by Gbemigalew: 10:49am On Nov 30, 2015
malvisguy212:
i will give you verse that specifically mentions the death of Jesus before his ascension to
heaven:
Surah 3:55: Lo! God said: “O Jesus! Verily, I shall cause thee to DIE, and shall EXALT thee UNTO Me, and cleanse thee of the presence of those who are bent on denying the truth; and I shall
denying the truth, unto the DAY OF RESURECTION” (Asad)

God said, “O Jesus, I shall cause you to DIE and will RAISE you UP to Me and shall clear you [of the calumnies] of the disbelievers, and shall place those who follow you above those who deny the truth, until the DAY OF JUGDEMENT” (W. Khan)

this two verses first mention "DIE" before "RAISE" and the next is "JUGDMENT"
the disbelievers until the “Day of Judgement” – clearly a future event that is yet to occur. This means that that the statement by Muslims that
Jesus will die only after his second coming is a lie. Now, let’s look at the
second Qur’anic verse that strongly supports the fact that Jesus actually
died before his ascension to heaven. This verse is important because it
gives us a time-frame.
According to this verse, after his ascension to
heaven, Jesus spoke the following words to Allah:
their midst; but since Thou hast CAUSED ME TO DIE, Thou alone hast been their keeper: for Thou art witness unto everything. (Asad)

them, and when You did CAUSE ME TO DIE, You were the watcher over them. You are the witness of all things. (W. Khan).

Study the wordings of this Qur’anic passage very carefully. This
Qur’anic verse clearly shows that now in presence of Allah after his
ascension to heaven, Jesus spoke of his death as already having occurred. Thus, his ascension to heaven took place only after Allah caused him to die. Thus, the claim that he will die only after his ascension and during his second coming is a deceitful attempt by
Muslim scholars to cover a contradiction in the Qur’an. Jesus clearly
died before his ascension. The words of Jesus in this Qur’anic verse
clearly show:
(One) When Jesus was with his disciples on earth, he bore witness to
them.
(Two) But then Allah caused him to die.
(Three) And now in heaven, Jesus says that Allah alone watches over
them at present.

I will advice you to study your quran very well.
[b][/b] GLORY BE TO GOD FOR OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 15, 2016
Let me start by the universal standard greeting of peace for children of Adam which was taught by Jesus Christ (pbuh) in Luke 24:36. May the peace be upon all of you.

Let me try and clarify this confusion for every unbiased mind. The man claims that he was asked who is Jesus Christ, and which led him to read the whole Qur'an once again. I was amazed how he skipped the following verses in understanding who Jesus is.

Qur'an 19:30
He (Jesus Christ) said: "I am indeed A SERVANT OF GOD: He hath given me revelation and made me A PROPHET.

Qur'an 4:172
Never did the Christ feel too proud to be GOD'S SERVANT, nor do the angels who are near unto Him. And those who feel too proud to serve Him and glory in their arrogance [should know that on Judgment Day] He will gather them all unto Himself:

The greatest misconception is to think that Prophet Muhammad and prophet Jesus Christ peace be upon them have different missions despite the clear evidences from both Qur'an and the Bible showing strong bond between them and depicting explicitly that they are on the same mission.
Almighty God has only one religion that is Islam (submission and surrender to God's will, obedience to His commandments). These commandments are revealed in scriptures and were taught by God's messengers down the ages. All the messengers be it Adam, Moses, Noah, Abraham, Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them taught nothing but submission to God's will and obedience to His commandments (Islam). For example Jesus Christ said in John 5:30, I CAN OF MYSELF DO NOTHING, as I hear I judge and my Judgment is just for I SEEK NOT MY WILL BUT THE WILL OF MY FATHER WHO SENT ME. anyone who seeks not his will but the will of God is a Muslim.

Similarly, Matthew 19:16-17. A man came to Jesus and asked him good master, what good thing should I do so that I will enter eternal life? Jesus replied, why are you calling me good! there is no good except one who is the Father in heaven, and if you want eternal life you keep the commandments, which is Islam.
Jesus did not said you have to believe I died on the cross for your sins, but he said keep the commandments.

But all messengers sent before prophet Muhammad, were sent only for particular people and the message of their scriptures are to be followed for a particular period of time, this is the reason why almighty God didn't preserved them and hence people corrupted the previous scriptures as such clear-cut contradictions and scientific errors can be found.
But prophet Muhammad being the last and final messenger, he was meant for the whole world and his message is to be followed till eternity.

Regarding more preference was shown for Jesus in terms of his name is mentioned more than that of Muhammad, Mother Mary only woman mentioned, a full chapter titled Mary and other honours all are fulfilment of the prophesy in the Bible prophesied by Jesus Christ in John 16:12-14. where Jesus Christ said "I have many things to say to you but you can not bear them now, but when he the spirit of truth shall come he will guide you into all truth HE WILL NOT SPEAK ON HIS OWN AUTHORITY, as he hears he will speak he will show you things to come and HE WILL GLORIFY ME.

Imagine prophet Muhammad the so called author of Qur'an he has belittled his name and that of his family and promotes Jesus Christ, unbelievable! unless if it happens to be God's word not Muhammad's word and the confirmation of John 16:12-14.
Imagine a chapter titled Mary found in the Qur'an dedicated in honour of Christ's mother, which is not found anywhere out of 66 and 73 books of the Roman Catholic and Protestant Bibles. Certainly this has proven the GLORIFICATION.

Why Muhammad didn't mentioned his wives name nor his daughters? The answer is, he can't because he only speaks as he hears from almighty God, as Jesus Christ prophesied above and also confirmed by the Qur'an 53:2-3 This fellow-man of yours (Muhammad) has not gone astray, nor is he deluded, and neither does he speak out of his own desire.

Now Jesus as word of God, Spirit of God and Christ. For Jesus Christ as the word of God I will explain later together with Qur'an 10:94. Regarding Jesus as Sprit of God, it means the soul of Jesus is created by God just like the soul of every Tom, Dick and Harry is created by God. But someone may ask, why is it used specifically only on Jesus? The reason is because Jesus being born miraculously without male intervention, some will think he is god or son of God. therefore, almighty God says no he is a soul created by Him.
Regarding Jesus as Christ, Christ means “to anoint”, this is a special title given to Jesus because of the nature of his miracle, he anoints sick people like the blinds and lepers to heal them.

This brought to the next argument, how come all such miracles are performed by Jesus but nothing of the kind performed by Muhammad. According to the Bible miracle is not a criterion, Matthew 24:24 For false christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect. So even false prophets can do miracles to deceive and mislead even the elect.
And Acts 2:22 stated, O men of Israel listen to this Jesus of Nazareth is a man approved by God amongst you by wonders, miracles and signs which God did through him and you are witness to it.
That is all the miracles were done by God, because Jesus himself cannot do anything on his own as stated in John 5:30.
Therefore all the miracles performed by prophets were done by God through them in order to convince the people that they are men of God but they themselves are not Gods. For example Moses parted the sea and gave life to a dead stick.

However, regarding Jesus being alive and Muhammad already dead. the reason why Jesus Christ is raised up alive is for him to be able to come back and correct the Christians who mistook to be their lord. it is mentioned in Mathew 7:22-23 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?
And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!

Jesus as word of God, through the word God created the world, is the word creator or creation?
The point to be noted is, no where the Qur'an referred Jesus as the word of God, is a mistranslation.

Qur'an 4:171

O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, ("BE!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.

The word of God is mentioned also in Qur'an 36:82
Verily, when He (God) intends a thing, His Command is, "BE", and it is!
This is also repeated in 2:117 and 3:47

Therefore Jesus is not the word but he came into existence through the word
As the world came into existence through the word. And the word is part of God's attribute.

Jesus as Son of God. In the Bible, God has son by the tons, meaning he has many sons. Adam is a son of God, Israel is a son of God according to the Bible.

Romans 8:14 All those who are led by the Spirit of god they are sons of God. which means every godly person who is devoted to obedience of God is a son of God. Son of god is a metaphorical not literal.

Qur'an 2:136
Say (O Muslims), "We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), and to Al-Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Musa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islam)."

So how did the question “who should I follow Jesus or Muhammad” arises

Finally Qur'an 10:94

"God says to His Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) that if you are in doubt about the truthfulness of what We told you in Revelations - that the children of Israel had not differed concerning your prophethood before you were sent by God as an Apostle to His people, for they found you prophesied in their scripture, and they knew you from the description of you given in the Torah and Injil - you must confer with those who read the sacred book before you, that is, the people of the Torah and the people of the Gospel, such as Abdullah Ibn Salam and those who, like him, were honest and had faith in you: do not ask those who are dishonest or are unbelievers.

The expression 'if you doubt', does not make it necessary that Muhammad (peace be upon him) doubted. (From the linguistic point of view) Arabs use such expressions, e.g., the master might say to his servant: 'If you are my servant you must do such and such' when the master has no real doubt at all that the servant addressed is his servant. Similarly an Arab might say to his son:'If you are my son you will be kind to me'.

I will like to conclude by Matthew 13:13.

"Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

1 Like

Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by druxy(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2016
ion get u guys..who is supreme..Jesus or Godcoz u guys dont know wah yo doing...u even call jesus God...like reallyi dont blame u ..i blame PAUL...he misled u all....eehen..about the nomba of times Jesus was mentioned...wat of moses and others...they were mentioned more than mohammed was....take forexample....you have a boss and he wants you to help him deliver a message including wat happened in the past with ancestors before u....is your name going to appear more than those his telling you about??God was telling mohammed about his predecessors so they know about them and learn a thing or two....
Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by xothermik(m): 3:24am On Jun 22, 2016
i recently adressed this on facebook so im just gonna copy and paste.
seriously guys! you need to stop sharing this .dont get me wrong, true people do convert from Islam to Christianity everyday and vice versa for many reasons but this guy is clearly another faker. yeah the story sounds sensational but has one flaw that collapses the whole thing. he said he found proof that Jesus is god in the Holy Quran. in other words he validated the Holy Quran and the holy Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) as being genuine and from God otherwise he has nowhere to find his proof in the first place. im still waiting to meet a christian who accepts the Quran and Prophet Mohammed as being genuine or from God let alone have it offer guidance. this guy found his proof in the Holy Quran. how can you take him seriously :-D this kept popping on my feed and i wondered if im the only one who realises such a glaring loophole.

the guy distorted the verse to suit his needs. Here is the acual verse
Surah Yunus, Verse 94:
فَإِن كُنتَ فِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّا أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ فَاسْأَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلِكَ لَقَدْ جَاءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ

If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee: the Truth hath indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no wise of those in doubt.

It said book not bible. Prophet Mohammad and the Holy Quran alway made it clear that islam is another iteration of guidance right from Prophet Adam, Prophet Noah, Prophet Abraham, Prophet Moses etc. Also the Holy Quran refers to other religions from Allah as People of the book. Allah sent the Quran to reform his word previously perverted

Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 71:
يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لِمَ تَلْبِسُونَ الْحَقَّ بِالْبَاطِلِ وَتَكْتُمُونَ الْحَقَّ وَأَنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ

Ye People of the Book! Why do ye clothe Truth with falsehood, and conceal the Truth, while ye have knowledge?

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 109:
وَدَّ كَثِيرٌ مِّنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ لَوْ يَرُدُّونَكُم مِّن بَعْدِ إِيمَانِكُمْ كُفَّارًا حَسَدًا مِّنْ عِندِ أَنفُسِهِم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الْحَقُّ فَاعْفُوا وَاصْفَحُوا حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ اللَّهُ بِأَمْرِهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ

Quite a number of the People of the Book wish they could Turn you (people) back to infidelity after ye have believed, from selfish envy, after the Truth hath become Manifest unto them: But forgive and overlook, Till Allah accomplish His purpose; for Allah Hath power over all things.

Finally there are even verses about the book directed at Prophet Moses. Why didnt he up and become a jew?

Surah Hud, Verse 110:
وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتَابَ فَاخْتُلِفَ فِيهِ وَلَوْلَا كَلِمَةٌ سَبَقَتْ مِن رَّبِّكَ لَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَإِنَّهُمْ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ مُرِيبٍ

We certainly gave the Book to Moses, but differences arose therein: had it not been that a word had gone forth before from thy Lord, the matter would have been decided between them, but they are in suspicious doubt concerning it.

This is not even the point im making with my post but since you have stuck yourself to the 10:94 verse i thought i should clear it up for you a bit. Its mainly for people of the book in the past that have doubt and are rejecting Islam.

Regarding the number of times people were mentioned in the Holy Quran, the holy prophet Mohammed is the most mentioned although indirectly the same way i wont keep mentioning your name when talking to you but will call the name of even my enemy multiple times when talking about him. After all even pharoah got mentioned 74 times i the holy Quran
Even if we were to just go with people directly mentioned, prophet Jesus is still not the most mentioned or even the second.

Moses - - -136 times

Abraham --- 69 times

Noah------43 times

Lut-------27 times

Joseph ----27 times

Jesus - -----25 times

There are many more but you get the idea. Basically numerical mentions dont equate greatness in the Quran. Dont get me wrong Prophet Jesus is one of the very Greatest prophets of Allah. So much so you cant be a muslim without loving and believing in him. Which is why you will never find a righteous muslim blaspheming againg prophet Jesus even when non muslims do so about Prophet Muhammad. So i dont know how this guy figured Prophet jesus is greater than Prophet Muhammad from inside the Quran and even as God. Every muslim kid knows that Allah is omni potents and isnt confined to earthly contitions like us humans to do anything. I actually feel sorry for him and his teacher for misguiding him that God needs to marry (subhanallah) to create jesus in marys womb after creating Prophet Adam from dust. Well better misguided by a poor teacher like that than the likes of isis or boko haram if you ask me.

My main point remains however that in order for you to believe anything he says, you need to take the Quran as a valid divine document in the first place because he made all his research to arrive his conclusion based on the Holy Quran. That would be an absolute contradiction because you cant believe in the Holy Quran which came through one Man, Prophet Muhammad who numerously made it clear by his own words and by the Quran revelations that Prophet Jesus is not God and that Jesus Himself will reject those that worshipped him on the day of judgement for their error of associating him with the 1 and only supreme and most high. The Quran in many verses made it abundantly clear
Surah At-Taubah, Verse 31:
اتَّخَذُوا أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَانَهُمْ أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَالْمَسِيحَ ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَمَا أُمِرُوا إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوا إِلَٰهًا وَاحِدًا لَّا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ سُبْحَانَهُ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One Allah: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).

Im not trying to prevent him from sharing his findings just here to expose the falseness of his logic. He might have found Jesus his lord as he claims good for him especially if it makes him a better man. But all im saying is its certainly impossible for you to understand and love islam and the Quran the way he says he did and find material in it to lead you Away from Allah.

peace be upon you all

2 Likes

Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by horlarwhalhe: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2016

Torahz are the laws before the time of Jesus, that is what we call the old testament in the Bilble. They are the laws and deed before the coming of Jesus.
If Jesus was the white, and Mohammad for the arabs, who is for Nigerians.

It is until you agree that God can do all things that you will surely come to the light #Selah

All the mahdi was black man, all the messiah was send to back people during the time of oppression of Caucasian, Bible and Quoran is a weapon to keep black people mentally slave they are mass destruction (bible and quran) that why we keep kill our self and not developed
Wake up negros

Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by Sirolad(m): 5:08am On Jun 29, 2016
REFUTING THE LIES OF THE UNKNOWN IMAM WHO TURNED CHRISTIAN
It is surprising to see the return of the lies of an unknown Palestinian Imam who became a Christian, especially two years after it first surfaced on the Internet. This had been refuted in the past years and it shall be too now. We only wonder how our brethren who claim to be filled with the holy spirit can't detect lies when they see one.
1. A Muslim will never refer to a mosque as a Muslim Mosque nor refer to his local mosque as a parish. These terms are alien to Islam in every corner of the world. Unfortunately, this is an inside job that the producers could not hide. Every detail is important.
2. It is surprising that a Muslim does not know who Jesus is and had to read the entire Quran again to find out . If that is not dumb, I don't know what is. Almost every Muslim knows the verse that states "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers".-Quran 2 vs 285.
3. The Qur'an contains 6236 verses and NOT 6666.
4. That the word Jesus is used more than Muhammed is no issue. The Qur'an is a direct revelation to Muhammed and it makes no sense to keep repeating the name of the person you are talking to over and over again. Hence, the pronoun 'you' is used severally. Also, the Qur'an reports events in the life of the past prophets. Hence, 'Jesus' was used to report a third person. 'Moses' was mentioned 136 times, does that mean Moses is given a higher preference? 'Satan' is mentioned 88 times also. So, think about that.
5. There is more than one woman mentioned in the Quran. Aside Maryam, Hawwa/Eve (The wife of Adam), Sarah(The wife of Abraham), Aasiyah(the wife of Pharaoh), Hajarah(The other wife of Abraham).
6. Jesus just like every creation of God was made just by a Word(Be and it is). Even the creation of heaven and earth was done just by a Word. So that does not mean the Quran refer to Jesus as word of God in the Christian sense.
7. We do not make comparison among the prophets for each of them is unique in their own way. The miracle creation of Adam from clay supersedes that of Jesus born out of a woman. Every prophet had their miracles. The Quran reports past events among other things, hence, you find records of past prophets. The miracles of Muhammad is detailed in the Hadiths.
8. He failed to mention verses that say God sees without eyes , listens without ears. Hence, it's difficult to verify his claim. God sees, simple! He ears, simple! That is the teaching of the Quran. Using that premise to conclude he has a child without a wife can open the door to all silly thoughts that he does things humans do without the human conditions around it.
9. According to Quran 19 vs 57-58 Idris/Enoch was also raised to heaven , so Jesus is not the only one in the league of Prophets raised to heaven. That Jesus is coming back just like the Quran affirms is not a divinity defining criteria. It is rather a confirmation of the end of times.
10. Quran chapter 10 vs 94 does not ask Muslims to check the Bible! The penchant to lie just to justify a religious position reflects spiritual and moral deficits. The Quran asked the Prophet to ask the people of the Book. The Bible does not exist as at the time of Muhammad and if you think there was a Bible then, please tell me the version and in what language it was written. The book refers to the Torah of Moses and the Injeel of Jesus which obviously is NOT the old and new testaments of today. So how do we ask those who deny the binding status of the instructions in the Old Testament except tithing and hold on to the New testament written long after the departure of Jesus from this world?
CONCLUSION
We ask our Christian brethren to always seek the truth and hold on to that which is true. Sharing lies about Islam says only one thing about you: moral and spiritual deficit

1 Like

Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by omiyaka: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
Praises be to Allaah and may His blessing be upon His prophet, salallahu alayhi wasalam. Verily, He who Allah guides, no one can mislead and he whosoever He leaves astray, none can guide him. I testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allaah and that Muhammad, salallahu alayhi wasalam, is His slave and Apostle.
This is a brief clarification on the viral clip of Mr Mario Joseph, the acclaimed Imam of a mosque who claimed to have converted to Christianity from Islam after a thorough study of Islam. This has been going on since 2013 as far as I know. However, after I have listened to this clip many times, I realised that some clarifications needed to be made, especially for those who aren't so conversant with the Qur'an among the Muslims and as a result believe in the obvious lies and the feigning of Mr Mario. Also, I hope that this gives a correct view of the Qur'an on those issues raised in the clip to the christians who are just and sincere in management of information, who might have gotten a wrong perception of the message of the Qur'an as portrayed by Mario.
Firstly, here are the list of some areas of confusion:
-Who is Jesus according to the holy Quran?
-Why the name of Jesus was mentioned more than that of Muhammad, may peace Of God be on both of them, in the Qur'an
-The mentioning of Maryam in the holy Qur'an
-Issues around creation of Jesus
-Miracles of Jesus as mentioned in the Qu'ran
-Differences between Jesus and Muhammad
-Confusion about "word of God" and creation
- Attributes of God and did he take a son?
-Did Muhammad ever doubt what was revealed to him and finally
-His statement "....but the holy Qur'an converted me to Christianity"
While taking the path of brevity and seeking the guidance of the Almighty:
- *who is Jesus according to the Qur'an?*
Qur'an says:
_"O People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three" -trinity; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs."_ 3:171
### *So we say: Jesus is a son of Mary, created through the word of God (like Adam), and his messenger*.
- *Why was the name of Jesus mentioned more than name of Muhammad in the Qur'an?*
This is because;
- *Muhammad was given the book so there was no need to repeat his name severally.
- *one of the reasons the Qur'an was revealed was to correct the Christians belief about Jesus, hence the need to mention his name more.
Prophets whose names appeared more than that of Muhammed(PBUH) in the Qur'an:
ISA (Jesus) 25 times
LUT (Lot) 27 times
NUH (Noah) 43 times
YA'QUB (Jacob) 43 times
IBRAHIM (Abraham) 69 times
MUSA (Moses) 136 times.
Name of Maryam (Mary), mother of christ was mentioned 34 times in the Qur'an, more than that of christ (25 times).
Logically, if one would convert based on the number of times a prophet's name is mentioned in the Qur'an, then that should be "Judaism", self acclaimed followers of Moses, as his name undoubtedly appeared most! *Moses 136 times* and *Jesus -25 times*
- *Mentioning of Maryam in the Qur'an*.
Firstly, Maryam is regarded as one of the most pious women that ever lived on the surface of the earth. She was chosen by Allaah to give birth to one of His prophets, Isa - Jesus. Allaah mentions her name in high esteem in the Qur'an and so also we Muslims hold her in high esteem. God named a chapter after her and one after her family; these point to her purity and high status with her Lord. Hence, she gave birth to the miraculous baby Jesus.
However, what the man mentioned about her:
"Was born without original sin, never committed any sin in her life, went to heaven without physical body" etc.
*None of these can be found in the Qur'an!!!*
Here are some things mentioned about her and her noble birth:
_"[Mention, O Muhammad], when the wife of 'Imran (mother of Mary) said, "My Lord, indeed I have pledged to You what is in my womb, consecrated [for Your service], so accept this from me. Indeed, You are the Hearing, the Knowing."_
_But when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female." And Allah was most knowing of what she delivered, "And the male is not like the female. And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled [from the mercy of Allah]."_
_So her Lord accepted her (mary) with good acceptance and caused her to grow in a good manner and put her in the care of Zechariah. Every time Zechariah entered upon her in the prayer chamber, he found with her provision. He said, "O Mary, from where is this [coming] to you?" She said, "It is from Allaah. Indeed, Allaah provides for whom He wills without account."_ 3:35-37
_"And [mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds. O Mary, be devoutly obedient to your Lord and prostrate and bow with those who bow [in prayer]."_ 3:42-43
- *Issues around creation of Jesus*
How beautiful is the statement of the Almighty when He said:
"This is what We recite to you, [O Muhammad], of [Our] verses and the precise [and wise] message. Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was. The truth is from your Lord, so do not be among the doubters." (3:58-60)
NOTE: All creatures were created through this word of God "BE". The difference is in what the word is said to. For example, the word was said to "clay" in creation of Adam, it was said to "adam's rib" in creation of Eve, it was said to "the womb" of Mary in the creation of Jesus, and it is said to the "fertilised egg" in the creation of other humans! The command "BE" shows how EASY it is for God to do and create anything He wants - Exalted is He above that which they ascribe to Him of imperfections.
- *Miracles of Jesus*.
It is established in the Qur'an that God did miracles through the hands of His prophets as a way of making their people believe in the messages they have come with. Every prophet had specific and unique miracle carried out by him. This are widely mentioned in the Qur'an. However, none of the prophet would accredit the power to himself, rather they would accredit it to God the almighty.
The Bible also affirms this incapability of Christ to do things of his own will and power, rather, the will and permission of the one who sent him, God. John 5:30
*"I can of mine own self do nothing..."* King James Version
Let's look at some miracles of Christ as mentioned in the Qur'an and see how Jesus himself affirmed the ability to belong to God alone.
_"And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it *and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah. And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah*. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers"._ 3:49
- *Differences between Jesus and Muhammad, may peace of God be upon them*.
Just like every other prophets, there are always differences in their life style and their methodologies. That Muhammad did not resurrect the dead makes him no lesser a prophet than Jesus, nor does Jesus through that has higher rank than Abraham, who also didn't resurrect the dead. Rather, it is has we have said earlier; miracles of each prophet differ.
Prophet Muhammad, may peace be upon him, also did a lot of miracles, like springs of water gushing out from his little finger, his sweat and hairs were used to cure various illness, he was taken to the highest place in heaven and back to earth in one night,... but to mention a few.
- *Confusion about " word of God, creator, creation*"
Anyone who watches that part of the clip would realise how confused the man was, but for brevity as promised I say:
*We have one creator and that is GOD the Almighty*
*He creates through His word "Be" ie command*
*Any other thing apart from Him is creation.*
- *Attributes of God and did he take a son?*
The belief and statement that "Allaah has taken a son" is one of the gravest and most odious statement ever said on earth since the Creation of heaven and earth. It's so blasphemous that the heaven and the earth were about getting asunder when it was said! Allaah mentions this in the Qur'an:
*_And they say: "The Most Beneficent (Allaah) has begotten a son (or offspring or children) [as the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allaah, and the Christians say that He has begotten a son ['Iesa (Christ) ], and the pagan Arabs say that He has begotten daughters (angels, etc.)]."_
_Indeed you have brought forth (said) a terrible evil thing, Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains fall in ruins,That they attribute to the Most Merciful a son_
_But it is not suitable for (the Majesty of) the Most Beneficent (Allah) that He should beget a son (or offspring or children). There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) as a slave"_ 19:88-93
There are many verses in the Qur'an where Allah has condemned such and declare those who hold such belief as Ungrateful, disbelievers.
Rather, God summarised His attributes eloquently and clearly in the following verses:
_"Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One. Allah, the Eternal One. He neither begets nor is born, Nor is there to Him any equivalent."_ 112
Also, the man mentioned that it can be found in the Qur'an that:
*"God can see without eyes, hears without ears, talk without tongue..etc"*
We say authoritatively that there is nothing of that in the Qur'an. Perhaps, he didn't read the Qur'an well; hence his confusions.
He says:
_"[He is] Creator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you from yourselves, mates, and among the cattle, mates; He multiplies you thereby. *There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the Hearing, the Seeing*."_ 42:11
We believe He has Eyes as befits His majesty. He says:
_"And construct the ship under Our Eyes and with Our Inspiration, and address Me not on behalf of those who did wrong; they are surely to be drowned."_ 11:37.
The above verse shows that He has Eyes, though not like the eyes of any of His creatures as noone is like Him, rather we say as it bits His majesty, so we don't know where Mr Mario got his information from - obviously not from the Qur'an!
- *Did prophet Muhammad, ever doubt what was revealed to him?*
Let's read the verse together:
_"So if you (O Muhammad) are in doubt concerning that which We have revealed unto you, [i.e. that your name is written in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] then ask those who are reading the Book [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] before you. Verily, the truth has come to you from your Lord. So be not of those who doubt (it)."_ 10:94
This is a conditional statement in logic and it is not a confirming statement, hence cannot be used to establish fact!
Ie
*if Muhammad is in doubt, he should ask...*
*'but Muhammad is not in doubt', so he needs not to check the revelation before him.*
The next statement confirms this:
*"The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord,"!!!*
So since the truth has come to him from his Lord, then he has no reason to either doubt or make reference to scripture before him. That's why God ended the verse with:
*"so never be among the doubters."!!!*
Also, the "doubt" mentioned in the verse is not about doubting the guidance which His Lord has revealed unto him. And how would he doubt that when the first description Allah gave the revelation is "a book in which there's no doubt", so how could he have doubted what has no doubt in it!
Allah says:
_"*This is the Book (the Quran), whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-Muttaqun* [the pious and righteous persons who fear Allah..]_ 2:2.
Finally, the man said:
*"...but the holy Qur'an converted me to Christianity"*
This is rather a lie against the Qur'an! This is what the
Qur'an says:
*"Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allaah is Islam*_(as it is the religion of all prophets). And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account."_ 3:19
And Allaah finally gave a stern warning against coming back to Him EXCEPT IN A STATE OF ISLAM and commanded us not to die EXCEPT AS A MUSLIM.
Qur'an says:
_"And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers."_ 3:85
_"O you who have believed, fear Allah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims [in submission to Him]."_ 3:102
We give praises to Allaah for His guidance over us, if not for His Mercy we would not have been guided. May His endless blessings be upon the noble soul of Muhammad, salallahu alayhi wasalam, the last prophet and messenger to mankind.
Aboo AbdirRahman, Ishaq Olorunnisola.
College of Medicine of University of Lagos.
Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by Emeks22(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2017

The Bible is the only book that came before quran...
Mohammad started the islamic religion after visitations from angel...
Please note that we love you to just see the truths...If your quran says Jesus is the word and it ask you to ask us that had read this book(Bible) or read the bible why can't you read the bible to comfirm all this..
Koran 3: 25-56
Gives detalis of what was written in Luke Chapter one of the bible.
I thought there was something truthful in the koran but i was highly disappointed when i read it.It is full of hate speech from muhammed against jews and christians.too much repetition of same words,contradictions and errors,violence and hate,Lies and deception,killings and evil commands.I think the world will be at peace without islamic religion.
Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by sulasa07(m): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2019
Jerryolumide:
stories!! Wat do u expect?? More than half of the Muslim population can't read the Quran, dy depend on wat dere imam tell dem
and 95% of xtians don't know the bible,they only know Psalm and John 3 vs 16
Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by oliva980: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2023
Some people thought they went to the garden of Eden after they died. Some people thought they went to a celestial paradise. Others thought they went to purgatory. Christianfaithguide is an expert of christan faith guide; visit them for more interesting information.
Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by Kobojunkie: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2023
experimentist:
Jesus was neva nailed to the cross.. He ascended to heaven while they nailed the wrong guy... Allah made them confuse his (isa's) identity wit someone else.. Read!
Jesus Christ didn't die but He was taken to Heaven? undecided
Re: The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... by Kobojunkie: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2023
experimentist:
Jesus Christ will come back to tell Christians that He is not God but a prophet? How many others before Him have been able to do such? So, you actually believe Jesus Christ will come back many thousands of years after His death to announce that He is not God?undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes / Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / See What This Dude Is Giving To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 238
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.