Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Plz Help Me Review This Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Plz Help Me Review This Blog (412 Views)

Plz Help Me Review This Site / Please Help Me Review This Website, Njbase.com [need Ur Feedback] / Please Help Me Review This Blog... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help Me Review This Blog by superken(m): 12:48am On Oct 21, 2014
Halo webmasters...i have been working on this blog for a while and I need you guys to help me review it
Here : www.kennwaforsblog.com
Re: Plz Help Me Review This Blog by SupremeDimeji(m): 2:46am On Oct 21, 2014
nice blog... I love it
Re: Plz Help Me Review This Blog by SupremeDimeji(m): 2:47am On Oct 21, 2014
Nice blog... I Love it
Re: Plz Help Me Review This Blog by bedfordng(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
the blog is ok but still need to work on your widget.it slows the site speed.those currency converter,site stat,join conversation and other unnecessary widget are not suppose to be on the site.your main focus is to make content available,not those unnecessary widget that slows the site speed.also, you will have to disable show site on mobile so the site will be fully responsive even on mobile since you are using responsive template because the site is still showing default blogger mobile view when visited with mobile phone instead of the responsive view.so disable the template mobile view so that it will show the template responsive mobile view.aside that, you can try and add facebook comment on the site for social medai traffic.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Web Developer(php/mysql) / I Need A Developer To Work With Me On A One Month Project / Kindly Help Me Review This Blog Positively And Negatively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.