Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance (25655 Views)

BREAKING: Lawan, Akume Form Alliance / APC, PDP Factions Form Alliance To Produce Senate President / S’east, S’south, Middle Belt Form Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by bendeco(m): 7:28am On Oct 21, 2014
GEJ Till 321
Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by abdulabbakar(m): 7:28am On Oct 21, 2014
Dominiquez:
If this party can field a northern which am sure they will do. APC votes will be divided.

There are many ways to kill a rat.

You are dumb if You think you can take northerners to another genocidal ride...
The northern Votes are for GMB
Shikenan!
Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by RebelLeader15(m): 7:38am On Oct 21, 2014
Nigeria Election will always have the fickle and gimmicks of modern day politics. Another faction of the sewage inhaling Zombies have merged again to sell their support to the highest bidder between APC and PDP. Am not suprice sha, the combination of Tunji Braithwaite (fela's friend who ran away during his marriage), Alhaji Musa Balarabe and Chief Olu falae (another harden criminal) who left office with no footprint in terms of achievement will help APC achieve their dream.

1 Like

Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by jeevyww(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2014
Apc,PDP,CPP,XXP,IN SHORT ANY P,THEY ARE ALL THIEVES IN BABARIGA

1 Like

Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2014
abdulabbakar:

You are dumb if You think you can take northerners to another genocidal ride...
The northern Votes are for GMB
Shikenan!

When you see an extremist comment.
Jihad written all over you.

1 Like

Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by Trustyd1(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2014
NwakorChriss:
Blackberry Bold5 for sale 12k 08160446242

Open the back cover, remove the battery and take a pic of the the model number then mention me in the pic. If confirm ill send u money right away.
Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by daveP(m): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2014
Alliance here, de-lliance there!!

Alliances dont work. They say they have a 'common aim/goal' but we shall see what they can do.

They didnt form a party cos that would be a big task of internal leadership to settle.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2014
RebelLeader15:
Nigeria Election will always have the fickle and gimmicks of modern day politics. Another faction of the sewage inhaling Zombies have merged again to sell their support to the highest bidder between APC and PDP. Am not suprice sha, the combination of Tunji Braithwaite (fela's friend who ran away during his marriage), Alhaji Musa Balarabe and Chief Olu falae (another harden criminal) who left office with no footprint in terms of achievement will help APC achieve their dream.
Falae have never been in APC since leaving AD in 2003

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by nattyGENT: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2014
Tinubu:
Essentially, what these old fools are saying is that .... We should give them a chance to fart into our faces, as if we are not already constipated by the unrivalled flatulence of the shoeless otueke fisherman...
angry

you are trying..... Do you relate with Hon Patrick?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by honeric01(m): 8:07am On Oct 21, 2014
Dominiquez:
If this party can field a northern which am sure they will do. APC votes will be divided.

How about if this party can field a southerner which am sure they will do, PDP vote will be divided. (Lets say Utomi or Duke)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by expert1000: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2014
IBROHIM:
You are talking as if you have more than one vote! Keep quiet my guy!

Guy,I truly realy hav more dan 1vote buh u would neva undastand!
Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by buoye1(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2014
Mtcheeew
Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by Bluffly: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2014
CFCfan:
Nine political parties have formed an alliance to ensure credible elections in 2015. The parties are led by former Governor of old Kaduna State, Alhaji Balarabe Musa, elder statesman, Dr. Tunji Brathwaite and former Minister of Finance, Chief Olu Falae.

The parties will operate as a coalition known as Credible Alternative Alliance. The parties are Fresh Democratic Party, FDP; Peoples Redemption Party, PRP; Social Democratic Party, SDP; People’s Salvation Party, PSP; Nigeria Advance Party, NAP; Change Advocacy Party, CAP; United National Party for Development, UNPD; Peoples Progressive Party, PPP, and Action Party of Nigeria, APN.

At the inauguration of the movement in Abuja, the lead promoters, Balarabe Musa and Brathwaite, appealed to Nigerians to challenge all forms of “moral bankruptcy such as corruption and violation of the constitution” by the political elite.

They said the coalition was formed to “defend and champion progressive, democratic and patriotic entities and ideals in Nigeria against reactionary tendencies of a rudderless and immensely corrupt governing system.”
Represented by the Director of Research and Documentation in Citizens Arise Movement of Nigeria, Mr. Ebenezer Oyetakin, Brathwaite said because of corruption, bad governance, and lawlessness, he was losing faith in the Nigerian Project.

According to him, it was sad that over 13,500 Nigerians had been killed by insurgency, over 200 Chibok girls held in captivity by Boko Haram while unemployment was on the rise. The National Coordinator of CAA, Dr. Damian Ogbonna, said that governments at all levels were clueless about governance.

Balarabe Musa said urged Nigerians to change the bankrupt system in the polity. He said: “Section 40 of the 1999 Constitution has laid down the foundation for the welfare and security of the Nigerian people and the progressive and independent all-round development of Nigeria. Unfortunately, all governments at all levels since 1999 continued to violate this section of the constitution with impunity resulting in the present negative state of the nation and, in particular, the suffering of the people.”

He stated that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP and the All Progressives Congress, APC at all levels had failed, stressing that CAA would provide Nigerians a better alternative to the two parties.
http://nigerianpilot.com/2015-9-parties-form-alliance/

Why use the word 'Alternative'. These guys have just declared themselves as a second fiddle to nothing. What is wrong calling themselves Credible Peoples Alliance

1 Like

Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by hizson(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2014
wia u stay
Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by LordEmperoris1(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2014
I smell atiku hand work
Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by DANGOTEONE: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2014
GMB TILL 2023.
Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2014
LordEmperoris1:
I smell atiku hand work
That's a possibility. An Atiku/Soludo, Atiku/Ezekwesili, or even Atiku/Donald Duke ticket may be the end result cool
Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by yinkablue(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2014
SEE MY PEOPLE DON'T LET US BE DECEIVE because BOTH PARTIES ARE CRIMINALSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, IF I HAVE ANOTHER WORD IT WILL BE BETTER
1) LOOK @ IMMIGRATION RECRUITMENT WHAT H APPEND ? WHO IS @ TOP ?
2) LOCAL GOVT RECRUITMENT WHO IS @ THE TOP ? WHAT HAPPEND ?
3) WHO DEBIT WHO IS TO BE QUESTION ? LAGOS GOV OR FG
4) THOUSAND OF NIGERIAN ARMY DIE EVERYDAY @ THE END DEY ARE NOT STILL PERFORMING ? WHO IS TO BE QUESTION
5) THOUSAND OF GRADUATE OUT SIDE THEIR LOOKING FOR JOB, WHO IS TO BE QUESTION
6) INFLATION ALL OVER NIGERIAN, WHO IS TO BE QUESTION
7) GRADUATE WORK IN THIS OWN COUNTRY HAS CONTACT STAFF FOR 3- 7 YEARS WHO IS TO BE QUESTION ?
cool BOKO HARAM, WHO IS TO BE QUESTION
9) GRAUATE BEGGING FOR JOB IN THIS OWN COUNTRY, WHOM IS TO BE QUESTION ? WITH JUST N35000.00 HIGHEST IS N40000 WHOM IS TO BE QUESTION
10) ALL MORE.............. WHO IS TO BE QUESTION ? ARE WE NOT NIGERIAN

PLS NIGERIANS I NEED ANS TO THOSE QUESTIONS.......
Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by sokera: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2014
Credible Alternative Alliance... Alternative ?

1 Like

Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by daveemuobo(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2014
oooooh..How I wish this alliance can field a candidate like Pat Utomi ..until then I stick with with the devil I know..pdp or apc..
Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by seyirock(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2014
DANGOTEONE:
GMB TILL 2023.
l pray he live up to dat date..if only......

1 Like

Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
I was hopeful. But maybe this is just a prototype...
Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by adonis89(m): 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dis are d kind of parties we nid. Pdp is bad but apc shouldn't b an alternative. Less look beyond pdp,apc,lp,apga

1 Like

Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by Bimpe29: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by jpphilips(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
Why wish to inherit a liability like Nigeria that Jonathan has finished? with oil price nose diving, I wonder if this politicians have television at home

1 Like

Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by molas02: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
advice...9party pls adopt PDP instead of alliance......e ma go ara yin
Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by Beadex1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
Strategy to reduce northerners vote ....dis is against apc but for pdp......politicking

1 Like

Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by eleko1: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
I don laff tire oooo cheesy grin sad shocked grin grin ;[ embarassed
MissyDivah:
Lol so na all these useless parties come together to challenge PDP and APC Continue wasting ur time and money grin
Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by eleko1: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
cheesy sad sadKeep dreaming brotha.The Norther are going to give a block vote to GMB.Forget the useless contraption party,they'll surely do more damage to the Fisher-man of Otuoke.2015 shall tell
Beadex1:
Strategy to reduce northerners vote ....dis is against apc but for pdp......politicking
Re: 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance by eleko1: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Another useless 9 leprosy fingers.(can't forget Bola Ige)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH / President Buhari Arrives Paris, France (Photos) / Court Sends Alex Badeh To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.