Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. (4766 Views)

I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research / Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? / Christians, Do You Believe In Human Sacrifice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. by Goshen360(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2014
OasisofRefuge:
sorry sir. am not good in debate. i wouldnt comment there. God's words can not change no matter what. you and i know. God condemns sexual immorality.

Please do me and yourself a big favor, go and get bible concordance and study the sin of fornication. ....at least, don't just take my words, go and study it.

God bless you! !!
Re: 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. by OasisofRefuge(f): 12:21am On Oct 23, 2014
Goshen360:

Please do me and yourself a big favor, go and get bible concordance and study the sin of fornication. ....at least, don't just take my words, go and study it.

God bless you! !!
Alright sir.
Re: 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2014
Goshen360:

God bless you! !!

What exactly is your point sir? Sexual relation between unmarried folks is okay? God doesn't frown at it?
Re: 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. by paulGrundy(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2014
OlisahMETU:
^^
Yo dead wrong, most bible-totting tongue-twisting charlatans later day christians of nowadays dont give a fvck about the above mentioned.

Much better cool
Re: 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. by Goshen360(m): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Processor01:

What exactly is your point sir? Sexual relation between unmarried folks is okay? God doesn't frown at it?

Hi, brother.

My points are clear. Let everyone of us go back to Berean Christianity, not what we were taught but we should be open minded to learn and SEE IF WHAT SOMEONE ELSE IS SAYING OR TEACHING IS TRUE OR WRONG.....compared to the traditional Christianity of men that makes the word of God of no effect. My point is, pre-MARITAL (if you\we understand what it is) sex is not an ACT contained in the sin of fornication. If you go and study the sin of fornication and find premarital sex as part of it, then, please bring it on and lets look at it together. I will listen to you as much as I will want you to listen to me.....let's learn and be open minded....we might not necessarily agree in the end but let's explore somethings.

However, let your mind be clear and DO NOT THINK IN YOUR MIND THAT I ENDORSE AN IMMORAL LIFESTYLE but I'm just saying,let's go back to scriptures and see for ourselves what we've been taught when we're young Christians.
Re: 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. by OasisofRefuge(f): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
hellow @goshen360. i had no choice than to go through your write up on your thread. you mean when two people agreed to get married and during courtship they begins to have intimacy its not a sin because the bible didnt specifically mention this? oh no. i dont believe that teaching sir.
Am not rating immorality higher than any sin. sin is sin.
Re: 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. by Dainy1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nice one @op. that number 2, God pls help me
Re: 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. by Craigston: 7:20am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Glock9:
Hmmm. To be honest, I am guilty of the CV stuff. God help me.
Why do you do that to people?
Re: 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. by Glock9(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Yields:
Why do you do that to people?

They get turned down a lot and these people's hope is so high.
Re: 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. by tpiah99: 4:59am On Feb 15, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) / The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio / Reasons You Need Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.