Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane (11585 Views)

Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? / How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! / Man Asks 200 Women If They'll Have Sex With Him - See Their Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 7:21am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
neglects poor guys ? you are being too generous. i bet you she slaps them if they have the nerve to toast her
grin grin grin.....
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2014
AfricanApple:
boring
yeah i am sure we are boring to you because we havent yet bought you that recharge card. as soon as we get you that recharge card our status will change to ' exciting ' . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
i know you aint speaking to the general like that. do you know who you are speaking to ? thats general MEILYN. oh no she didnt shocked
She did that in ignorance grin
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
yeah i am sure we are boring to you because we havent yet bought you that recharge card. as soon as we get you that recharge card our status will change to ' exciting ' . cheesy
hahahahaha
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
hehehehe, she don run sire. She thought she could just bash the OP the way she likes...
she dont know my GENERAL got my back grin

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
She did that in ignorance grin
yeah she got 99 problems and ignorance is one of em grin

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 7:28am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
yeah she got 99 problems and ignorance is one of em grin
She won't cross your lane again sire grin..... She is now aware...
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
she dont know my GENERAL got my back grin
Got your back like a school bag chief.....

2 Likes

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
Got your back like a school bag chief.....
haha and you know how backpacks be having folks backs. backpacks and backs go together like suya and big stout grin

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by texanomaly(f): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
there is no such thing as love. thats all made up jargon. two things exist amongst humans of a male and female persuasion. the first is lust. and when the lust dies then comes compromise. no such thing as Love. thats teenage nonsense. grow up already

So what exactly is the compromise? Pray tell, oh wise one. smiley
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by texanomaly(f): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2014
Sup MEILYN?
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
She won't cross your lane again sire grin..... She is now aware...
yeah she dont know who she messing with. she swimming in deep waters when she messing with the GENERAL and the PROPHET. she messing around with sharks. she about to be lunch cheesy
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 7:34am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
haha and you know how backpacks be having folks backs. backpacks and backs go together like suya and big stout grin
grin grin..... Exactly sire.

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 7:35am On Oct 21, 2014
texanomaly:
Sup MEILYN?
Well Dayummmmmmm grin.... It's Tex in the building. Am good mam, how do you do?
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2014
texanomaly:

So what exactly is the compromise? Pray tell, oh wise one. smiley
the compromise ? lets respect each other and treat each other amicably. we cant always get what we want seeing as we are two, so once in a while lets agree to disagree. lets work together as one to keep this family unit together. its not always about you or me. lets leave the egos at the door <<< the compromise
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 7:37am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
yeah she dont know who she messing with. she swimming in deep waters when she messing with the GENERAL and the PROPHET. she messing around with sharks. she about to be lunch cheesy
The way you put those words grin... You are one hell of a funny man. Hehehehehe
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 7:38am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
oh yeah the tegzaz queen is in tha hizzouse, guns blazing lol
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 7:38am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
The way you put those words grin... You are one hell of a funny man. Hehehehehe
grin grin
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2014
Sick thread. What do you base your assumptions on? So when hit my billions of dollars, I should leave my soulmate since college, who by then will be my wife and mother of my kids?

Op I think you have low self esteem issues born out of financial incapability. Your judgement is wrong.

Don't think of every lady as a priced possession, at least mine is not angry

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by texanomaly(f): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:

Lol...I do ok. smiley I see the gangs all here. cheesy
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
Sick thread. What do you base your assumptions on? So when hit my billions of dollars, I should leave my soulmate since college, who by then will be my wife and mother of my kids?

Op I think you have low self esteem issues born out of financial incapability. Your judgement is wrong.

Don't think of every lady as a priced possession, at least mine is not angry
yeah yeah yeah. you are only saying this because you havent hit the billions yet. contact me after you hit the billions, when you are on your yacht with those women you can now afford. and this is me speaking on a carnal level. when a man is on a carnal level he has no boundaries. however a man on a higher path, a celestial man, thats a different issue. if you are a carnal man, you will get more women after you hit so stop playing cheesy
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by texanomaly(f): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
the compromise ? lets respect each other and treat each other amicably. we cant always get what we want seeing as we are two, so once in a while lets agree to disagree. lets work together as one to keep this family unit together. its not always about you or me. lets leave the egos at the door <<< the compromise

Gotcha Hun. When do we start? wink

sukkot:
oh yeah the tegzaz queen is in tha hizzouse, guns blazing lol
alwayz wink kiss
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Gotcha Hun. When do we start? wink

alwayz wink kiss
start having kids ? undecided cheesy
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by texanomaly(f): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
start having kids ? undecided cheesy

Lol...no compromising?
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol...no compromising?
hey we can start right now. lets compromise cheesy
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
yeah yeah yeah. you are only saying this because you havent hit the billions yet. [b]contact me after you hit the billions, when you are on your yacht with those women you can now afford [/b] cheesy

Is this the mentality you have? Very sad.

FYI, let me school you. Wise successful men don't throw their values away even when they hit the jackpot. That you're rich doesn't mean you should throw caution in the air.

Men who make it legitimately don't have the time for such frivolities. You're probably thinking like a drug baron. sad
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by texanomaly(f): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
hey we can start right now. lets compromise cheesy

I didn't realize how much I missed you, and your groupies. grin
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Is this the mentality you have? Very sad.

FYI, let me school you. Wise successful men don't throw their values away even when they hit the jackpot.
That you're rich doesn't mean you should throw caution in the air.

Men who make it legitimately don't have the time for such frivolities. You're probably thinking like a drug baron. sad
man, gettout of here. are you not a nigerian man ? listen man. i schooled briefly in nigeria. i saw every rich married man in that country come to my school to pick up girls in their early twenties, some even in their teens. name the men, i saw them. its the realities of life. sooner or later you are going to have to face it. right now you are pretending
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2014
texanomaly:

I didn't realize how much I missed you, and your groupies. grin
haha yeah i missed you guys too and ermm i have no groupies. you must be mistaking me for goshen360. that the brother with the groupies tongue cheesy
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol...I do ok. smiley I see the gangs all here. cheesy
Yea Yea..... We are back... Everybody knows religion section is boring without the Prophet. Just one thread and the whole place started burning in flames....
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
haha yeah i missed you guys too and ermm i have no groupies. you must be mistaking me for goshen360. that the brother with the groupies tongue cheesy
Goshen is always on your mind... Hehehehe, Chief scoffer of the federal republic.
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by texanomaly(f): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
man, gettout of here. are you not a nigerian man ? listen man. i schooled briefly in nigeria. i saw every rich married man in that country come to my school to pick up girls in their early twenties, some even in their teens. name the men, i saw them. its the realities of life. sooner or later you are going to have to face it. right now you are pretending

Hmmm...I don't think the old you would have done that. Maybe you would have. undecided It doesn't sound right though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. / "I Am A Proud Virgin" -beautiful Nigerian Muslim Doctor Boasts On Twitter (photo / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.