Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane (11572 Views)

Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? / How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! / Man Asks 200 Women If They'll Have Sex With Him - See Their Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
Check them out sire.... Their love movies are so fake. Fake love, Love in dreams, supernatural love grin grin grin grin....
grin grin grin yeah i can imagine the mexican ones. guy pulls out a guitar and starts sanging some salsa song, while dancing around the girl, dude be dressed in cowboy boots and sombrero hats, with thick bushy mustache LWKM
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by texanomaly(f): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2014
Can't keep my eyes open anymore. 'Nite MEILYN.

'Nite my love. kiss. I'll dream of you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

The point he doesn't even get is that many wives grow more beautiful when their man gets rich. A man who takes good care if his wife and lavishes on her, will end up making a beauty queen of her no mata how ugly she was.

Op is a kid jur
this nigga living in la la land.

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2014
marieolae:
I pity your wife.
why ? she is getting a man who keeps it real not one of you fake people who eventually when your true color comes out its too late cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
grin grin grin yeah i can imagine the mexican ones. guy pulls out a guitar and starts sanging some salsa song, while dancing around the girl, dude be dressed in cowboy boots and sombrero hats, with thick bushy mustache LWKM
Hahahahaha.... Exactly Lwkm grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2014
texanomaly:

hey hey now. i guess its midnite in tegzaz my queen. holla at me when you wake up. sleep tight wink cheesy
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2014
texanomaly:

shocked shocked shocked It's morning down here. Nite dear

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
why ? she is getting a man who keeps it real not one of you fake people who eventually when your true color comes out its too late cheesy
Yea .... Pretenders I tell you. A Sheep on nairaland and a lion in reality.

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
Don't get it twisted, His wife will be treated the best.... He is Romantic, God fearing, intelligent, wise and also a brave man. He is just telling you the realities of life.
indeed my kind sir, indeed. the kind words are much appreciated my kind sir. much appreciated wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2014
marieolae:
your getting confused. Slow down and think.
nah you the one confused. i have been consistent wink
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2014
marieolae:
there's nothing realistic about his analysis. He should speak for himself, and not for men generally.
99 percent of men are all the same. i know in your lil idealistic head you like to pretend we are all different. wink
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by marieolae(f): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
99 percent of men are all the same. i know in your lil idealistic head you like to pretend we are all different. wink
lmao now I can see that your a 14 year old child behind the screen. I've just been wasting my time.
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2014
Beautiful and intelligent women marry men with potentials, after a couple of years they change their attitude if such potentials aren't reflecting. They may give you the benefit of doubt as someone who may make it in the nearest future. If you don't make it as planned? they become hostile and disrespectful, they start following big boys outside. Money is the cause mehn.

Beautiful and unintelligent women (illiterates) on the other hand marry their class of men..... What the OP is saying has to do with qualities. Get his point somebody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 9:42am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
shocked shocked shocked It's morning down here. Nite dear
yeah texanomaly on the other side of the world. the valley of dry bones known as tegzaz full of crazy cowboys. she dont know we on the RIGHT side of the world lmao. just kidding. phew my fingers hurt from typing. time to chill cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
indeed my kind sir, indeed. the kind words are much appreciated my kind sir. much appreciated wink cheesy
Anytime sire...

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 9:44am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
Yea .... Pretenders I tell you. A Sheep on nairaland and a lion in reality.
grin grin grin grin the ones who pretend to be righteous are always the worst too. always keep an eye on someone who pretends to be righteous. am telling ya, them the ones you gotta watch the most chief

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
yeah texanomaly on the other side of the world. the valley of dry bones known as tegzaz full of crazy cowboys. she dont know we on the RIGHT side of the world lmao. just kidding. phew my fingers hurt from typing. time to chill cheesy
loool funny sire.... yea, had to get on my laptop because of this thread grin grin..... Typing on mobile is worse I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
grin grin grin grin the ones who pretend to be righteous are always the worst too. always keep an eye on someone who pretends to be righteous. am telling ya, them the ones you gotta watch the most chief
Hahahaha.... Those ones that always sit in front seats at church grin grin grin...
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2014
marieolae:
lmao now I can see that your a 14 year old child behind the screen. I've just been wasting my time.
hey you are going to have to face the facts sooner or later. sooner rather than later. your man is no different from all the men out here. all he lacks is the funds and the opportunity. dont think you are special cuz you aint. it is what it is. humans are wicked. the scripture says ' the heart is extremely wicked who can know it ' you dont think the LORD knows what he is talking about ? you are wiser than God ? wink
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
Beautiful and intelligent women marry men with potentials, after a couple of years they change their attitude if such potentials aren't reflecting. They may give you the benefit of doubt as someone who may make it in the nearest future. If you don't make it as planned? they become hostile and disrespectful, they start following big boys outside. Money is the cause mehn.

Beautiful and unintelligent women (illiterates) on the other hand marry their class of men..... What the OP is saying has to do with qualities. Get his point somebody.
bros, you have said it all. best analysis on the topic. nothing more to say. folks wanna keep pretending ? well reality will bite them in the butt sooner than later. nice post GENERAL wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
loool funny sire.... yea, had to get on my laptop because of this thread grin grin..... Typing on mobile is worse I tell you.
LMAO the thread took off my kind sire. phew. nairaland sweet small sha. cheesy cheesy
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
bros, you have said it all. best analysis on the topic. nothing more to say. folks wanna keep pretending ? well reality will bite them in the butt sooner than later. nice post GENERAL wink cheesy
wink wink wink catch you later bros.... Czar is calling grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
LMAO the thread took off my kind sire. phew. nairaland sweet small sha. cheesy cheesy
Loooool...... Most times I laugh hard while on Nairaland. There is never a dull moment sire....

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
Hahahaha.... Those ones that always sit in front seats at church grin grin grin...
like the pharisees of old. everybody look at me, i am the most righteous. meanwhile the day before she just smash some dude for weave money lmao jus kidding. aiiittt am finna take a lil rest my GENERAL. no doubt we will jam later on in the day on other threads or this one. stay cool my dude and stay blessed. Shalom wink grin

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
like the pharisees of old. everybody look at me, i am the most righteous. meanwhile the day before she just smash some dude for weave money lmao jus kidding. aiiittt am finna take a lil rest my GENERAL. no doubt we will jam later on in the day on other threads or this one. stay cool my dude and stay blessed. Shalom wink grin
Shalom brother...

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
one got married this weekend, ' this weekend ' being the operative word. that guy is on a timeclock if the woman is as pretty as you said. he better make it. he is on a timer lmao. somehow i think you are full of crap. i am sure the girl in question is an average looking girl, marrying an average looking guy. cheesy

Is this an average looking girl to you? angry
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Is this an average looking girl to you? angry
to me ? yes she is an average looking girl. no disrespect to you of course if she is your wife. of course one mans meat is another mans poison so dont get angry wink

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2014
Still saying emphatically...

OP, you're JUST A KID!
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
Still saying emphatically...

OP, you're JUST A KID!
she is an average looking girl. why i gotta be a kid cuz i said the girl is average looking ? grin

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
to me ? yes she is an average looking girl. no disrespect to you of course if she is your wife. of course one mans meat is another mans poison so dont get angry wink

I thought I told you before that every man's definition of beauty differs.

Now I see you're confused like she said
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

I thought I told you before that every man's definition of beauty differs.

Now I see you're confused like she said
every mans definition of beauty differs but that chick you posted, i am sure most men will tell you she is average looking.
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2014
marieolae:

Yea. Me too angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Control Hair Loss Caused By Masturbation / I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. / Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.