Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

See The Kind Food A Male Uni Student Eats In The Morning To Look Sharp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Kind Food A Male Uni Student Eats In The Morning To Look Sharp (4130 Views)

Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been / Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs / Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Food A Male Uni Student Eats In The Morning To Look Sharp by angelcj: 6:58am On Oct 21, 2014
[img]http://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/7GV7X5mythZLLH5aV9Am3uodfVVzB65Qp0WLdHwDh53S6ul__pJyiFXyYXxUylXnGF2xfjxoZ2YDZ6qwvcmJPp2kLoNL_haGIeJZ5OR5HhnrNM03hpXRZd89coOVSGr-9EVWF9SwIZBtM3urlHlHIn0z_cQKYwR4Ppo=s0-d-e1-ft#http://ireporterstv.co/wp-content/uploads/video-thumbnails/2014/10/24ta8o0quia6-preview-2014-10-.jpg[/img]
see what some male students eats in the morning to look sharp, truly most students claim that they take alcohol every morning to look bright so in your own view does alcohol widen somebody's
scope? oya watch the video below and comment here

See more on http://www.revealzon.com/2014/10/see-kind-food-male-uni-student-eats-in.html
Re: See The Kind Food A Male Uni Student Eats In The Morning To Look Sharp by yuncka: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2014
This one is ok na, some people take Orange and weed in d morning. Some others take cigarette and bread in d hot afternoon.

Meanwhile,pls vote my entries for Nollywood movie spoof via dis link pls vote my entries for Nollywood movie spoof via dis links

woobox.com/jn92db/vote?web=1
http://woobox.com/jn92db/vote. Tnx. Tnx

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Food A Male Uni Student Eats In The Morning To Look Sharp by hatux: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2014
To look sharp? Must you drink alcohol before you look sharp 'NO' that's a 'no no'..
Re: See The Kind Food A Male Uni Student Eats In The Morning To Look Sharp by MevsU(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2014
Alcohol is bad
Re: See The Kind Food A Male Uni Student Eats In The Morning To Look Sharp by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Oboy..alcohol is not ur tummy's friend.. I drink b4 but totally stopped it all..
Re: See The Kind Food A Male Uni Student Eats In The Morning To Look Sharp by Airforce1(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2014
Its ok to take alcohol

But tis bad when u exceed your limit and start acting crazy
Re: See The Kind Food A Male Uni Student Eats In The Morning To Look Sharp by TeamSimple(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2014
What is there definition of being sharp?
Re: See The Kind Food A Male Uni Student Eats In The Morning To Look Sharp by strangest(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2014
TeamSimple:
What is there definition of being sharp?

Like sharp, as in Sharp TV..

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Food A Male Uni Student Eats In The Morning To Look Sharp by missdebs(f): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2014
strangest:

Like sharp, as in Sharp TV..
no..as in panasharp ni

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Food A Male Uni Student Eats In The Morning To Look Sharp by deuce7(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2014
Abeg who get US account for here

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Food A Male Uni Student Eats In The Morning To Look Sharp by TFLAME(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
deuce7:
Abeg who get US account for here

Wellsfargo
Re: See The Kind Food A Male Uni Student Eats In The Morning To Look Sharp by danbrowndmf(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
OP is dis wat u call sharp? for dt

OP mouth is smellingwink
Re: See The Kind Food A Male Uni Student Eats In The Morning To Look Sharp by UniqueGem(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Before leaving for lecture in the morning, Take hot coffee while pacing around. Believe me u'll be active thru the day. Works for me.
Re: See The Kind Food A Male Uni Student Eats In The Morning To Look Sharp by Princecalm(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Alcohol as breakfast,then those people day on earth are numbered.
Re: See The Kind Food A Male Uni Student Eats In The Morning To Look Sharp by deuce7(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
TFLAME:

Wellsfargo
can we talk more?

(1) (Reply)

Darling Actress Funke Akindele Looking Spotless In New Photo / 18+ PHOTOS: JSS 3 Girl,helen Takin Bad Ph0t0s Inside The Hostel Exposed / My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.