Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Researchers Discover The First Creatures To Ever Have Sex - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Researchers Discover The First Creatures To Ever Have Sex (1128 Views)

Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans / Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) / We Thought Giants Were Mythical Creatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Researchers Discover The First Creatures To Ever Have Sex by kosovo(m): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2014
Source: http://www.plug.ng/first-creatures-intimacy-world-revealed/
Science is at it again, this time they have come up with a new discovery and it all about intimacy.

Professor John Long and his team from Flinders University in Adelaide have published their findings in the scientific journal Nature, exposing the first creatures to have sexual intimacy in the word, and it’s the Armoured Scottish Fish.

The research says, the first intimacy started about 430 million years ago – armoured Scottish fish developed male and female Instruments and started having intercourse in freshwater lakes.

‘When you look at the shape of these structures they can’t possibly do anything in a missionary position,’ said Professor Long.

‘We’ve printed out 3D models of these fish and I can play mating games with them and the only way possible they can do it is sideways, square dance style, with their little arms entangled,’ he said.

CreditUrl: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2799088/getting-action-scientist-discovers-planet-s-sex-430-million-years-ago-ancient-fish-unusual-methods.html
Re: Researchers Discover The First Creatures To Ever Have Sex by major466(m): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2014
So what does that mean? That our great great grandfathers were fishes? adonbilivit.
Re: Researchers Discover The First Creatures To Ever Have Sex by TeamSimple(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2014
How does that stop TAN from making animal noise to our hears?
Re: Researchers Discover The First Creatures To Ever Have Sex by Baddestguyp(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2014
nonsense
Re: Researchers Discover The First Creatures To Ever Have Sex by kosovo(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Baddestguyp:
nonsense

Check your life in the mirror and tell me if it makes any sense..
Re: Researchers Discover The First Creatures To Ever Have Sex by Baddestguyp(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2014
kosovo:

Check your life in the mirror and tell me if it makes any sense..
k, get this clear, I wasn't insulting you. I meant their research was nonsense
Re: Researchers Discover The First Creatures To Ever Have Sex by kosovo(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Baddestguyp:
k, get this clear, I wasn't insulting you. I meant their research was nonsense

If the research doesn't make sense to you, you sure have a problem. This is the difference between a white man and a black man..

This is a very important research.. Very important! undecided
Re: Researchers Discover The First Creatures To Ever Have Sex by Baddestguyp(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2014
kosovo:

If the research doesn't make sense to you, you sure have a problem. This is the difference between a white man and a black man..

ok, you've insulted me twice but I won't fight with a kid you know...
Re: Researchers Discover The First Creatures To Ever Have Sex by priscaoge(f): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2014
That Scottish Fish don spoil before em mama born am cheesy cheesy

Op wey pishure naaa angry angry This Forum love pishures and videos as evidence if not they won't believe you tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Researchers Discover The First Creatures To Ever Have Sex by Rocktation(f): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2014
@OP; Perhaps, it's the nonsense he said that got you all riled up. But how important is this research, reaaally? I'm afraid this right here, could be the main problem of the black man. Where everything white just has to be wonderful and superior. And every satanic movie role is reserved for blacks, while the whites play Jesus. We really should be able to take charge of our mentality and stop trying to forcefully fit into a society that barely acknowledges us.
Re: Researchers Discover The First Creatures To Ever Have Sex by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
kosovo:

so the fellow must agree shey, he said nonsense thats his 2 cent how e come take affect u. bizzy body black man ko white ni

1 Like

Re: Researchers Discover The First Creatures To Ever Have Sex by kosovo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
cyclops4real:
so the fellow must agree shey, he said nonsense thats his 2 cent how e come take affect u. bizzy body black man ko white ni

I'm sorry if that hurts your bubble.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Young Dude Builds A Drone Flying Car / Restore BKF File / If Not For Whites, Would Blacks Know That There Is Outer Space???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.