Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Thread Closed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread Closed. (12906 Views)

Thread Closed :( / thread closed / Thread Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Rexnegro:
All the girls here are thieves, because op no say him be dangote son that due to too much money he doesn't have time for girl hence he's looking for a girlfriend here,u guys re denying wishing him luck...smh....assuming him talk say him get too much money I sure bet his phone will turn call center....

My friend... Hmmm... So that is the wahala... Na wa ooo.
But most girls here talk about true love naaw.
Re: Thread Closed. by Mprex(f): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
ATOB:

You are pretty. Good guys should come around.
Cap your being pretty with a sweet attitude.
lol. Was just kidding
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
I almost put myself in wahala with firstEva. Thank God I corrected it... All those predictive text stuff can be funny.
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:

lol. Was just kidding

Okay I get.
But if its no joke. Wish you a great guy sis.
Re: Thread Closed. by Rexnegro(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
ATOB:

Friend... Hmmm... So that is the wahala... Na wa ooo.
True what ? No let girls deceive u here o. They preach what they can't practice most time o

3 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. by Mprex(f): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
why be in sambisa when you can join me at beverly hills tongue
beverly hills kor, brotherly valleys ni tongue
Re: Thread Closed. by Rexnegro(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
ATOB:

My friend... Hmmm... So that is the wahala... Na wa ooo.
ATOB:

Friend... Hmmm... So that is the wahala... Na wa ooo.
Bro true love without money ? Guy money is the language almost all nigeria girls understand o...don't deceive ursef bro...get money today , I mean money ego , owo , kudi and see if ladies I mean ladies won't flocks around like flies staking shitt....bro be careful in ur quest sha cos most girls are liabilities o....if u manage to get one as asset bro I take God name beg u , use super glue , aka gum to hold her tight ...such are hard these days of recharge me,brazillian hair, ice cream, club, and unreasonable kind of girls everywhere

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Rexnegro:

Bro that's the language almost all nigeria girls understand...don't deceive ursef bro...get money today , I mean money ego , owo , kudi and see if ladies I mean ladies won't flocks around like flies staking shit....bro be careful in ur quest sha cos most girls are liabilities o....if u manage to get one as asset bro I take God name beg u , use super glue to hold her tight ...such are hard these days of. recharge me,brazillian hair, ice cream, club, and unreasonable kind of girls everywhere

This is so deep.
I will like to agree with you.
You speak with so much authority.

I mean... Experienced people speak with authority.
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
ATOB:

Ah ah ah ah.. You are getting interesting already.
I dont have confidence issues.
In fact I have been accused of being too confident in a sick way by my folks.

I have however learnt to balance between being over confident and having a healthy self image.

Im just shy like that. You know saying; "FirstEva I like everything about you" ... "Plus I find myself thinking about you each morning when I wake and each night before I sleep" ... "I just want you to know you are a special girl to me" ... "You put smiles on my face" It makes me feel uncomfortable but then no choice eventually sha.
did you say I am getting interested? I hope you are not drunk? Why should I be interested in a guy that is not bold enough to talk to a woman, abeg park well undecided
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
firstEVA:
did you say I am getting interested? I hope you are not drunk? Why should I be interested in a guy that is not bold enough to talk to a woman, abeg park well undecided

Oh my God.
Women!!!
No comment.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
ATOB:

Oh my God.
Women!!!
No comment.
undecided
Re: Thread Closed. by Rexnegro(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
ATOB:

This is so deep.
I will like to agree with you.
You speak with so much authority.

I mean... Experienced people speak with authority.
This is not the matter of been experienced or not.... See gone are those days , our fathers and mothers days that they get into relationship all because they love u and notin much ...but these days of out indomie girls ? Na money be their remote control o....guy u just get money to live large big boy or even fake the life sef and see how some gold diggers will start recognizing with u without knowing how far with ya...meanwhile na ur display of say u get money cause am o...bro pray for ur own girlfriend o...its well

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Rexnegro:

This is not the matter of been experienced or not.... See gone are those days , our fathers and mothers days that they get into relationship all because they love u and notin much ...but these days of out indomie girls ? Na money be their remote control o....guy u just get money to live large big boy or even fake the life sef and see how some gold diggers will start recognizing with u without knowing how far with ya...meanwhile na ur display of say u get money cause am o...bro pray for ur own girlfriend o...its well

Thanks for your wealth of wisdom.
It is well received.

Everyone wants money and comfort so I can relate with girls liking money.
What just baffles me is the bad attitude of girls that is so rampant in recent times.
Re: Thread Closed. by Rexnegro(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
ATOB:

Oh my God.
Women!!!
No comment.
U see what firsteva said ? Having cash is part of been bold that she's referring to stylishly o....cos which girl go fancy ur boldness without pepper for ur pocket ? Bro my candid advice try get their remote control (Money) and control them as u wish....

5 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. by Rexnegro(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
@op am done here make I go give my candid advice to another thread jawe.....all the best in ur quest for ur own girlfriend....read me well UR OWN GIRLFRIEND....hope u understand what that means...!!!
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Rexnegro:

U see what firsteva said ? Having cash is part of been bold that she's referring to stylishly o....cos which girl go fancy ur boldness without pepper for ur pocket ? Bro my candid advice try get their remote control (Money) and control them as u wish....
money isn't everything, you've gotten it all wrong
Re: Thread Closed. by Rexnegro(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
firstEVA:
money isn't everything, you've gotten it all wrong
If I hear.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
ATOB hope I wasn't too hard on you? If I was, sorry. All the best in your search though
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Rexnegro:

Yeah she actually disappointed me with her display.
I dislike when people are abusive and are apt to call others names.

I understand anyway because she didnt see the correction I made in my comment. It was the predictive text issue.

But then I get your point.
Anyway, how are you bro?
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
firstEVA:
ATOB hope I wasn't too hard on you? If I was, sorry. All the best in your search though

No need to apologize.
I understand why you had to do that.

Just that you should learn to chill and be less abusive.
You can pass a message across without being insolent or condescending.

You will soon be a mediator for your children, employees and flocks. It begins now.

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Rexnegro:
@op am done here make I go give my candid advice to another thread jawe.....all the best in ur quest for ur own girlfriend....read me well UR OWN GIRLFRIEND....hope u understand what that means...!!!

Rest well and have a fun tour.
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
ATOB:

No need to apologize.
I understand why you had to do that.

Just that you should learn to chill and be less abusive.
You can pass a message across without being insolent or condescending.

You will soon be a mediator for your children, employees and flocks. It begins now.
cry
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
firstEVA:
cry

Take a hug girl.
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
ATOB:

Take a hug girl.
grin
Re: Thread Closed. by Joshuadon: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
firstEVA:
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahha
someone once said, finding love on nairaland is like finding love in a hopeless place grin all the best bro

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

true talk,

just laughing @ the dude..

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
ATOB you can have the deeper life hug
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
Joshuadon:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

true talk,

just laughing @ the dude..

You should laugh at yourself young man.
You could have laughed without doing the following:

Reading the topic
Reading the instructions
Reading the comments
Clicking on quote
Typing your not so useful comment
Clicking on the submit button

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
firstEVA:
ATOB you can have the deeper life hug

Funny.
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:

beverly hills kor, brotherly valleys ni tongue
lol!

you sef... you just bone me since the beginning of the end of that miss nl contest abi? sad ayaf vex
Re: Thread Closed. by Mprex(f): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
lol!

you sef... you just bone me since the beginning of the end of that miss nl contest abi? sad ayaf vex
shey na you dey change moniker all the time like sey you be chameleon wey dey change color. sad how are you? cheesy
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 24, 2014
Mprex:

shey na you dey change moniker all the time like sey you be chameleon wey dey change color. sad how are you? cheesy

Can you kindly mail him. Not here please.
You guys should respect the purpose of this thread.
Re: Thread Closed. by FLAWLES(f): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2014
BIG WORK SMALL PAY am awt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls, Atleast You Have Done This Once In Your Lifetime (see Photo) / Tightest Pu**y ,most Round Ass,and Thinnest Di*ck Contest.in Brazil (photos) / Kalabari Women And Yoruba Women Which One Get Yanches Pass??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.