Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Adeboye Defends CAN President Over Jet Scandal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Defends CAN President Over Jet Scandal (496 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Oritsejafor Re-elected As CAN President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye Defends CAN President Over Jet Scandal by jchima14: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Following $9.3million cash-for-arms deal scandal involving Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, and the Federal Government, General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, Enoch Adeboye has come out to publicly defend the CAN president
Pastor Adeboye made his defence known on his official 2 million Fan Facebook page. He stated that he was certain that Oritsejafor had no ulterior motive when he leased out his private jet for commercial use.

He wrote:
Pastor Ayodele Joseph Oritsejafor is a man of GOD I trust and I can personal vouch for him. I believe on the issue of his aircraft being chartered and the purpose it was used for he had no prior knowledge. I'm sure God will continue to build His church and the gates of hell will not prevail in JESUS name.
Criticisms have continued to trail the scandal even after South African authorities have agreed to return the said money to the Nigeria Federal government.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/660-adeboye-defends-can-president-over-jet-scandal
Re: Adeboye Defends CAN President Over Jet Scandal by Godfullsam(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2014
Who am I to judge
Re: Adeboye Defends CAN President Over Jet Scandal by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2014
jchima14:

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/660-adeboye-defends-can-president-over-jet-scandal
you non dey taya. no matter what you post ,these men of God will just ignore people like you and move on. most times the facebook are handled by personal assistant and not even pastors because they don't have time for themselves talk less of Facebook. The more you quote them the more they become famous and some of them will just be laughing at us for wasting time needed to do other things.Op you should consider working your salvation because it's personal. don't be surprise when the least expected is in heaven ( the so called MOG that amass wealth for themselves)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional / Misery Of SALVATION Contract / Secrets Of Abundance 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.