Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 AM

Is Olamide The Most Loved Rapper In Nigeria??? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Olamide The Most Loved Rapper In Nigeria??? (1032 Views)

Official Video: Davido Ft. Olamide – The Money / Is Olamide Now A Member Of The Illuminati? / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Olamide The Most Loved Rapper In Nigeria??? by kenlash1(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2014
I Luv rap/hiphop music and I believe in d abilities of nigerian rap artist. Going by releases that pop out from nigerian rap artist we can say that nigerian rap is going somewhere. With the likes of olamide, phyno, illbliss, vector, phenom, ice prince, MI (even though he has done Lil of late) just to mention a few , we can tentatively say naija rappers are gud.
Now my question is; who is Nigeria most luvd rapper based on street credibility, versatility, punchlines, stage performance, delivery of hits . I think Olamide takes dis title hands down. What do you guys think?
Re: Is Olamide The Most Loved Rapper In Nigeria??? by onuwaje(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2014
I like hardcore rap... and reminsce modenine and. erriga gives me what I need..

Can make do with phyno also
Re: Is Olamide The Most Loved Rapper In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Olamide, a rapper?

Why you no add brymo and Orezi too
Re: Is Olamide The Most Loved Rapper In Nigeria??? by kenlash1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
blizard44:
Olamide, a rapper?

Why you no add brymo and Orezi too

Bros wetin him come be
Re: Is Olamide The Most Loved Rapper In Nigeria??? by kenlash1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
onuwaje:
I like hardcore rap... and reminsce modenine and. erriga gives me what I need..

Can make do with phyno also
erriga badt die, I Luv him too, listened to his track " no be crime" ,dt track was mad
Re: Is Olamide The Most Loved Rapper In Nigeria??? by tammyboy1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
Zamani my number 1 gee
Re: Is Olamide The Most Loved Rapper In Nigeria??? by Meenabee(f): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2014
M.I is d best, he has rhymes, punch lines n make sence @ d same tym

(1) (Reply)

Fun Game / My New Remix / Mixtape: Dj_thunerdex – Hitback2back Mixtape ||@365gangz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.