Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (149917 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by aywhy93(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hello, Please I want to confirm if the N500 .com promo is still on. Thanks
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 3:20am On Jan 25, 2015
aywhy93:
Hello, Please I want to confirm if the N500 .com promo is still on. Thanks
Hi,
The N499 .com promo has expired. Right now .com domain is available at N1650.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by aywhy93(m): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
The N499 .com promo has expired. Right now .com domain is available at N1650.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG

Hi, I've bought the domain and I'm still facing the same problem I faced the other time when I bought my first domain. I can't access my c-panel, which means I can't configure the DNS settings. I'm getting this error - 'Please re-login, session has expired'. Kindly help me fix it ASAP.

Domain - www.naijaflows.com
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
aywhy93:

Hi, I've bought the domain and I'm still facing the same problem I faced the other time when I bought my first domain. I can't access my c-panel, which means I can't configure the DNS settings. I'm getting this error - 'Please re-login, session has expired'. Kindly help me fix it ASAP.

Domain - www.naijaflows.com
Hi,
It seems your internet connection has a dynamic IP. Please note for security reasons we don't allow users to use dynamic IP within a session.

During a login session, your internet connection has to maintain a same static IP to validate a session.

Many internet connections use dynamic IPs but the IP never changes between an active session, if it does it could be due to poor internet connectivity which must be reported to the ISP. You can confirm this by going to: http://mxtoolbox.com/WhatIsMyIP/

Please check your IP when you are successfully logged into Control Panel and again when you are logged out of the Panel due to IP change error. If you notice that your IP has changed, please report it to your ISP.

If your IP is changing constantly you should contact ISP, since it could be issue with your Internet connection.

Please get this fixed from your ISP.

If you need any further help, feel free to contact our support team by emailing us at support[at]domainking.ng.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Cyberbaze(m): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Please dear Admin, I bought .com domain from DomainKing.ng but I didn't receive my domain email name which is supposed to be 2 email. Even if I receive it, how do I send and receive messages with the email? How do I go about that? My domain is www.techexposer.com

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 12:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Cyberbaze:
Please dear Admin, I bought .com domain from DomainKing.ng but I didn't receive my domain email name which is supposed to be 2 email. Even if I receive it, how do I send and receive messages with the email? How do I go about that? My domain is www.brandednaija.com
Hi,
Our support team has already replied to your issue.

Kindly check your email for the details.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Team
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by crestime(m): 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
It seems your internet connection has a dynamic IP. Please note for security reasons we don't allow users to use dynamic IP within a session.

During a login session, your internet connection has to maintain a same static IP to validate a session.

Many internet connections use dynamic IPs but the IP never changes between an active session, if it does it could be due to poor internet connectivity which must be reported to the ISP. You can confirm this by going to: http://mxtoolbox.com/WhatIsMyIP/

Please check your IP when you are successfully logged into Control Panel and again when you are logged out of the Panel due to IP change error. If you notice that your IP has changed, please report it to your ISP.

If your IP is changing constantly you should contact ISP, since it could be issue with your Internet connection.

Please get this fixed from your ISP.

If you need any further help, feel free to contact our support team by emailing us at support[at]domainking.ng.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG
please, does this mean we can't log into our cpanel from different computers with different IPs? I'm experiencing this difficulty too

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by jaybossYBNL(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
You need to place these A records in the DNS panel to redirect yourdomain.com to www.yourdomain.com:

After that you need to activate the redirect settings in your Blogger.com account.

Please raise a support ticket in your DomainKing.NG account: http://www.domainking.ng/login/, our support team will help you out in this issue.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
That's the error I am seeing why trying to link a domain for my friend
See the screen shot below.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Domainking, please I bought a domain name today, "leystradamus.com.ng" with the Transaction ID: 54ccc44c6e65e, and after trying to link up my domain name with my blogger account I keep on getting an error message "[t5] Error Message: Invalid Login Credentials." Please help me out on this. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by jaybossYBNL(m): 12:11am On Feb 01, 2015
Pls how can I set up a. ng domain?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 1:06am On Feb 01, 2015
jaybossYBNL:
Pls how can I set up a. ng domain?
Hi,
Please raise a support ticket regarding your issue. Our support team will get back to you.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 1:19am On Feb 01, 2015
crestime:
Please, does this mean we can't log into our cpanel from different computers with different IPs? I'm experiencing this difficulty too
Hi,
You can login to the panel from any IP or any Computer. But your connection has to be consistent and IP should not change within a session (This means once you have logined to the panel, the IP must remain same during your login period/till you logout).

If your IP constantly changes within a session, it is normally linked to poor internet connectivity. And you must report this to your ISP.

Most login panels use IP and cookies to validate a login session this is done for security of your data and personal information. And people with normal internet connectivity don't face session issues since the IP remains stable unless you reset your modem or internet connection. But if your internet connection is poor, then internet keeps disconnecting again & again and IP changes at every few intervals due to this poor connectivity. You must report it to your ISP.

For further details, we would advice to raise a support ticket or to email us at: support[at]domainking.ng

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 1:27am On Feb 01, 2015
Leystra:
Domainking, please I bought a domain name today, "leystradamus.com.ng" with the Transaction ID: 54ccc44c6e65e, and after trying to link up my domain name with my blogger account I keep on getting an error message "[t5] Error Message: Invalid Login Credentials." Please help me out on this. Thanks in anticipation.
Hi,
I have checked this issue from our backend and it has already been replied too. Please check your email or support ticket for our reply.

I hope your issue has been resolved.

Feel free to contact us again in case you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by crestime(m): 1:19am On Feb 02, 2015
pls, how long should we wait before the domain name propagation is completed? I bought a domain with hosting and my site is not live yet even after 48 hours. Is there any other thing i'm missing?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by crestime(m): 1:21am On Feb 02, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
I have checked this issue from our backend and it has already been replied too. Please check your email or support ticket for our reply.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
pls, how long should we wait before the domain name propagation is completed? I bought a domain with hosting and my site is not live yet even after 48 hours. Is there any other thing i'm missing?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 02, 2015
domainking:

Hi,

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Good morning @ DomainKing,
I tried setting up my "leystradamus.com.ng" domain name, but still don't get it, after setting it up myself it is still bringing up "server not found" maybe you should try setting it up for me. This is the third day and I am yet to start using my domain name. my DNS records has been sent to your support ticket. Please help me out on this, thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Leystra:

Good morning @ DomainKing,
I tried setting up my "leystradamus.com.ng" domain name, but still don't get it, after setting it up myself it is still bringing up "server not found" maybe you should try setting it up for me. This is the third day and I am yet to start using my domain name. my DNS records has been sent to your support ticket. Please help me out on this, thanks in anticipation.
Hi,
I have just checked this issue, it has already been resolved by our support team.

Do let us know if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 02, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
I have just checked this issue, it has already been resolved by our support team.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG
Wow!, It is now working. I so much appreciate, your team have one of the best customer care service I have seen in recent time, keep up the good work. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2015
crestime:
Hi,
Please tell us your domain. It seems either your DNS settings are wrong or your PC's DNS cache could be causing issues.

If you have already raised a support ticket regarding this issue, please let me know the support ticket id. We would check the issue and get back to you.

If you haven't raised the ticket. We advice you to raise a support ticket in your account here: http://www.domainking.ng/login/. It helps us in tracking and resolving the issues faster.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by ayurdavid: 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
I want to register a domain name & i don't have credit card to pay for it online. I want to pay for the domain through bank deposit. is it possible with your company?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 1:06am On Feb 04, 2015
ayurdavid:
I want to register a domain name & i don't have credit card to pay for it online. I want to pay for the domain through bank deposit. is it possible with your company?
Hi,
You can make payments via GT Bank deposit/Transfer through Cash Envoy or Voguepay on our website.

Please read this for help on how to make payments using GT Bank Transfer or Cash Deposit via Cash Envoy or Voguepay:
http://www.domainking.ng/faqs/how-to-make-payments-by-bank-transfer-or-cash-deposit/

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by clementcro(m): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2015
Why is it that it take longer time for you guys to respond to support tickets?

I have an issue raised, and you guys are yet to fix the issues, it is over 2 hours now.

This is the ticket id Ticket #331465

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by tohero(m): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Please, do you sell .edu domains?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by flashope(m): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2015
I bought a domain at domainking yesterday (www.livehealthyblog.org) ) and it is still showing pending and also have not been able to access the DNS page showing invalid credential pls help

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 12:49am On Feb 06, 2015
clementcro:
Why is it that it take longer time for you guys to respond to support tickets?

I have an issue raised, and you guys are yet to fix the issues, it is over 2 hours now.

This is the ticket id Ticket #331465
Hi,
I can see that this issue: 331465 has already been resolved by our support team.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 1:10am On Feb 06, 2015
tohero:
Please, do you sell .edu domains?
Hi,
Please note that .edu is a restricted TLD (Top Level Domain) and can only be registered by institutions and organizations that are institutionally accredited by an agency on the U.S. Department of Education's list of nationally recognized accrediting agencies.

Moreover, your institution must be located in the U.S., legally organized in the U.S., or recognized by a U.S. state, territorial, or federal agency.

For more details, please visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.edu or http://www.educause.edu/

Another popular alternative is .AC domain. It is an open TLD and anyone can register .AC domain.

Or you can also register .edu.ng, which is Nigerian TLD for Education Institutions in Nigeria.

If you are interested in registering .ac or .edu.ng domains or if you have any further queries.

Feel free to contact our support team at: support[at]domainking.ng

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 1:22am On Feb 06, 2015
flashope:
I bought a domain at domainking yesterday (www.livehealthyblog.org) ) and it is still showing pending and also have not been able to access the DNS page showing invalid credential pls help
Hi,
I can see that this issue has already been resolved by our support team after you contacted us on Facebook.

We advise you to always raise a support ticket in case you need any help from us, since it becomes easier for us to track and resolve the issues through our support ticket system.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by tohero(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Thanks DomainKing for the response to my question.

The domain is actually for an educational cause but not by an institution. Since certificate of accreditation needs to be tendered for a .edu domain, is it not required for a .edu.ng domain?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
tohero:
Thanks DomainKing for the response to my question.

The domain is actually for an educational cause but not by an institution. Since certificate of accreditation needs to be tendered for a .edu domain, is it not required for a .edu.ng domain?
Hi,
.edu.ng is meant for degree awarding institutions in Nigeria. I would suggest you to buy an .org domain.

It is a popular domain for non profit and educational institutions around the world. And there are no restrictions on this domain. Anyone can register a .org domain.

You can place an order for .org domain here: http://www.domainking.ng/domain-registration/

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by tohero(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
.edu.ng is meant for degree awarding institutions in Nigeria. I would suggest you to buy an .org domain.

It is a popular domain for non profit and educational institutions around the world. And there are no restrictions on this domain. Anyone can register a .org domain.

You can place an order for .org domain here: http://www.domainking.ng/domain-registration/

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG
Thanks. I will need to make some research about what will be the best for me. .org sounds too corporate. I may end up with .com domain.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by samkolo(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
hi.. i want to buy a domain..its just saying error

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
samkolo:
hi.. i want to buy a domain..its just saying error
Hi,
What error message are you getting?

Please contact our support team with the details on this issue at support[at]domainking.ng or you can also raise a support ticket here:
http://clients.domainking.ng/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.