Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (149915 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by oparahr: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

Regards.

pls I need more info and clarification: I registered for a .ng domain name. Since 19/062015 I made the registration and payment till now I've not gotten the domain name. I have a feeling I have entered into the hands of 419 guys. My question is; does domain names take long to be created? Or I have actually fallen into a one chance bus.

Pls I need help, thanks.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 9:25am On Jun 22, 2015
oparahr:

pls I need more info and clarification: I registered for a .ng domain name. Since 19/062015 I made the registration and payment till now I've not gotten the domain name. I have a feeling I have entered into the hands of 419 guys. My question is; does domain names take long to be created? Or I have actually fallen into a one chance bus.

Pls I need help, thanks.
Hi,
The registration of all domains, hosting are instant on our website.

We are an accredited registrar approved by Government Agencies and various Domain Registries including: India's NIXI, South Africa's ZACR, Philippine's DotPH, .PW, CentralNIC.

So you are in right company!

As of now I can't tell what issue caused your registration to not complete unless we know all the details from you.

Can you please tell us your username and domain. Have you raised a support ticket or emailed us regarding this issue?

Please send us an email at support[at]domainking.ng or raise a support ticket in your account at: http://www.domainking.ng/support/ explaining your issue (please do mention your domain name, the method you made the payment).

Our team will check the issue and resolve it on priority.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by kindas: 10:36am On Jun 22, 2015
Hi i want to buy a .com domain from you and i was doubting if i should i'm sorry to ask this is your domain service reliable

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Chillinmasoul(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2015
oparahr:

Pls I need help, thanks.

Domainking is not 419, kindly reach to their support team via emails for your query. M also a customer.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2015
kindas:
Hi i want to buy a .com domain from you and i was doubting if i should i'm sorry to ask this is your domain service reliable
Hi,
.COM domains registered by every hosting company or domain service provider in the world is maintained by Verisign (.com Registry Operator) and governed by ICANN policies (http://icann.org/). And ICANN has assigned companies that are called ICANN Accredited Registrars to register .com domains from Verisign (http://www.verisigninc.com/).

And country level domains like .IN, .NG, .UK etc are controlled by Regional Government Organizations in these Countries under ICANN framework.

A domain registration service is always the same if you are buying from an accredited domain registrar/provider since the backbone infrastructure & policy is always same as mandated by ICANN. In the end only thing that makes a difference is pricing, mode of payment & support.

We register .COM Domains from an ICANN accredited Registrar. For domains like .IN (Indian Domains), .ZA (South African Domains), .PH (Philippines Domains), .PW, we are an accredited registrar for which are approved by the Government Agencies, Domain Registries of these countries to sell their domains.

An Accredited Registrar is regulated by the domain registry and so there is a service standard that an accredited registrar has to maintain which ensures quality of services.

You can register any domain you want from here: http://www.domainking.ng/domain-registration/

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by oparahr: 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

Domainking is not 419, kindly reach to their support team via emails for your query. M also a customer.
sorry if my post created the impression that you guys are 419 it is not what I meant.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Chillinmasoul(m): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
oparahr:
sorry if my post created the impression that you guys are 419 it is not what I meant.

Am not affiliated to domainking am just a customer like you. Domainking take note.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by kindas: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
.COM domains registered by every hosting company or domain service provider in the world is maintained by Verisign (.com Registry Operator) and governed by ICANN policies (http://icann.org/). And ICANN has assigned companies that are called ICANN Accredited Registrars to register .com domains from Verisign (http://www.verisigninc.com/).

And country level domains like .IN, .NG, .UK etc are controlled by Regional Government Organizations in these Countries under ICANN framework.

A domain registration service is always the same if you are buying from an accredited domain registrar/provider since the backbone infrastructure & policy is always same as mandated by ICANN. In the end only thing that makes a difference is pricing, mode of payment & support.

We register .COM Domains from an ICANN accredited Registrar. For domains like .IN (Indian Domains), .ZA (South African Domains), .PH (Philippines Domains), .PW, we are an accredited registrar for which are approved by the Government Agencies, Domain Registries of these countries to sell their domains.

An Accredited Registrar is regulated by the domain registry and so there is a service standard that an accredited registrar has to maintain which ensures quality of services.

You can register any domain you want from here: http://www.domainking.ng/domain-registration/

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
I gained something thanks for the explanation ,a friend of mine confused me domains are stronger than theirselves ,i will buy it ASAP
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by frankmoney(m): 12:34am On Jun 25, 2015
how much does a .com domain and hosting cost

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
frankmoney:
how much does a .com domain and hosting cost
Hi,
Please visit our web hosting page to see our web hosting plans:
http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

All hosting plans (except for Civilian Plan) on the above page come with a free .com or .com.ng domain.

Moreover, we are also currently running a 30% discount offer on our hosting plans.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Danyl(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
Please visit our web hosting page to see our web hosting plans:
http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

All hosting plans (except for Civilian Plan) on the above page come with a free .com or .com.ng domain.

Moreover, we are also currently running a 30% discount offer on our hosting plans.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
good day.. your soldier plan is #2720/yr is that for both hosting and domain name or just hosting kindly clarify this pls as am.in need of one.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Danyl:

good day.. your soldier plan is #2720/yr is that for both hosting and domain name or just hosting kindly clarify this pls as am.in need of one.
Hi,
The Soldier Plan comes with a free domain name. Right now we are running a promo on all our Web Hosting Plans listed here: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/.

So you only need to pay N2720 for the Soldier Plan for 1st year and you will get a free domain with hosting account for 1 year.

Feel free to contact us if you have any queries.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Danyl(m): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
The Soldier Plan comes with a free domain name. Right now we are running a promo on all our Web Hosting Plans listed here: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/.

So you only need to pay N2720 for the Soldier Plan for 1st year and you will get a free domain with hosting account for 1 year.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
after d first year how much will d soldier plan be?
secondly I registered but everytime I try to check 'my domains' but it kept redirecting me to d login page I hope this wont be a problem if I eventually host because such can send ur clients parking...

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Danyl:

after d first year how much will d soldier plan be?
secondly I registered but everytime I try to check 'my domains' but it kept redirecting me to d login page I hope this wont be a problem if I eventually host because such can send ur clients parking...
Hi,
During checkout, you will be shown the billing amount for next year as well. It will depend on the product and term you have selected.

You can also find the next year billing in your email as well after you have placed the order. It will be shown in the email with subject "Order Confirmation" and will be written as "Recurring Amount".

Regarding login issue, it could be due to your browser's cookies. We recommend to use latest version of Web Browser like Firefox or Chrome with Cookies and Javascript enabled. In case you are using a Smart Phone you are recommended to use latest version of Opera Mini.

If you have any issues or queries, you can send us a direct email at support[at]domainking.ng or you can raise a support ticket at: http://www.domainking.ng/support/.

Our support team will reply back to you with all the answers.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by pupsyd: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2015
Am unable to deposit ..this is what I got as a reply
"You must have at least one active order before you can add funds so you cannot proceed at the current time!"
and I have placed an order
pls help me out
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2015
pupsyd:
Am unable to deposit ..this is what I got as a reply

"You must have at least one active order before you
can add funds so you cannot proceed at the
current time!"

and I have placed an order

pls help me out
Hi,
We need to know your domain & username to check the issue.

Do you have any active/paid hosting account or domain under your account? Add Funds option is only available to the clients who have previously active order(s) under their account.

Please raise a ticket regarding this here: http://www.domainking.ng/support/ so that we can check the issue.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
We need to know your domain & username to check the issue.

Do you have any active/paid hosting account or domain under your account? Add Funds option is only available to the clients who have previously active order(s) under their account.

Please raise a ticket regarding this here: http://www.domainking.ng/support/ so that we can check the issue.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
pls, where is your office address In lagos, I would like to come for you to help me do it personally?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by shogosco: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
xxxxx good respond
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 1:20am On Jun 30, 2015
eighTHREAD:
pls, where is your office address In lagos, I would like to come for you to help me do it personally?
Hi,
Sorry, we don't have an office in Lagos.

We are a Global Domain registrar registered in India; accredited with Domain Registries in India, South Africa & Philippines. We offer services in various countries including Nigeria.

You can reach us online 24X7 via Email: support[at]domainking.ng or by support ticket at: http://www.domainking.ng/support/

Our support team will respond to all your queries and doubts.

Please let us know your domain and the issue you are facing while placing the order or making the payment. We will guide you through the process to make it easier for you.

Best Regards,
Angad
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 1:28am On Jun 30, 2015
shogosco:
xxxxx good respond
Hi,
If you have any queries, kindly email us at support[at]domainking.ng or you can also raise a support ticket here: http://www.domainking.ng/support/

Our support team will get back to you with all the answers.

Best Regards,
Angad
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by deedat205(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Please I hosted a domain recently on domainkingng and am really finding it challenging to add my site on it. I tried to open the cpanel and uploaded my compressed folder to it, I extracted after that and I don't know why it doesn't appear when I log in to the site. Am kind of new to it and I don't know where have gone wrong.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
deedat205:
Please I hosted a domain recently on domainkingng and am really finding it challenging to add my site on it. I tried to open the cpanel and uploaded my compressed folder to it, I extracted after that and I don't know why it doesn't appear when I log in to the site. Am kind of new to it and I don't know where have gone wrong.
Hi,
Can you please tell your hosting account's domain so that i can check the exact reason behind this issue?

It seems either you are using a wrong IP or panel url to login to your CPanel account. Or you are uploading the files the files onto wrong folder. All files must be uploaded in public_html folder on the server.

Please note we had migrated one of our server to New Datacenter with new IP. So it could cause an issue if you are still using the old login url for your websites hosted on this server.

We had sent an email yesterday to all our hosting clients hosted on this server with subject: "Important Announcement for Web Hosting Clients".

Please go through that email to make sure you are using right link to login to your panel. The email has all the details you need to access your account on the new server.

It is recommended that you raise a support ticket regarding this issue here: http://www.domainking.ng/support/ or you can email us at: support[at]domainking.ng. So that we can check the exact reason behind the issue and help you accordingly.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by deedat205(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ohhh thanks. The domain is bikinigirlwallpapers.com

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 2:20am On Jul 01, 2015
deedat205:
Ohhh thanks. The domain is bikinigirlwallpapers.com
Hi,
I can see that you haven't raised any ticket regarding your issue.

Since we can't share sensitive information about your account here on Nairaland as it is a public forum.

I have raised a support ticket on your behalf. Please check your email for details and follow up on this issue there.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by deedat205(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Please how do I determine the number of page view a site gets daily?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by charlsecy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
domainking:
DomainKingNG is an Accredited Registrar from India. We have recently started business in Nigeria.
Why is a .ng domain so expensive? I saw its subscription is over N20,000, or is that an error?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
charlsecy:

Why is a .ng domain so expensive? I saw its subscription is over N20,000, or is that an error?
Hi,
.NG domains are expensive since the cost of registering a .NG domain with the .NG registry (NiRA) is very high. You can check this with any registrar that is offering the .NG domain.

We plan on decreasing the prices of .NG domain in near future.

You can order .COM.NG instead, it is priced at N1700/yr

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by cinclefpascal: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
please can someone upgrade from lower package to higher package

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
deedat205:
Please how do I determine the number of page view a site gets daily?
Hi,
If you are just starting a website then it hard to predict, how many daily page views you will get.

So if you are planning on getting a hosting plan then you can start out with a smaller hosting plan and then upgrade as per your requirements.

Page Views are calculated from number of times your website pages are seen daily or monthly. It depends on the number of visitors you get daily or monthly and how many pages they see/visit on your website.

If you already have a website that is active, then you can use tools like Statcounter or Google Analytics on your website to check this.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
cinclefpascal:
please can someone upgrade from lower package to higher package
Hi,
Yes, you can upgrade to any higher Hosting Package/Plan, anytime you want.

So you can upgrade and scale up according to your requirements.

You can start out with a smaller plan and upgrade when you feel you require more space or bandwidth for your website.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by emmyvet(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
Yes, you can upgrade to any higher Hosting Package/Plan, anytime you want.

So you can upgrade and scale up according to your requirements.

You can start out with a smaller plan and upgrade when you feel you require more space or bandwidth for your website.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

I am interested in your commander plan but I want to be clarified on these below features:

4 Domains Allowed (Does it mean I can host 4 different websites on the server? eg xyz dot com; 123 dot com; jkl dot com and pqrst dot com)

Free .COM or .COM.NG Domain (how many free domain names will you give?)

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
emmyvet:

I am interested in your commander plan but I want to be clarified on these below features:

4 Domains Allowed (Does it mean I can host 4 different websites on the server? eg xyz dot com; 123 dot com; jkl dot com and pqrst dot com)

Free .COM or .COM.NG Domain (how many free domain names will you give?)
Hi,
Yes, you can host 4 websites on the Commander Plan.

We offer 1 free .com or .com.ng domain for first year with every Hosting Plan (if you order the hosting plan for 1 year).

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.