Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (150090 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 11:10am On Aug 18, 2015
pupsyd:
hi, I already own a hosting package (soldier) so i which to use or add a 2nd domain, how do I go about it?
Hi,
For this, you already need to have a registered domain that you want to add to your hosting package.

You can use addon domain option inside CPanel for this.

Please raise a support ticket in your account: http://www.domainking.ng/login/ for help on this.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by databoy247(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Domainking, I purchased just a domain name from you guys and yet cannot manage it? I cannot add custom nameservers except i take "permission" from you guys? Isnt it supposed to be my domain name? I think I have the right to use my own nameserver. Please address this.
My ticket number is #300209

Thanks.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
databoy247:
Domainking, I purchased just a domain name from you guys and yet cannot manage it? I cannot add custom nameservers except i take "permission" from you guys? Isnt it supposed to be my domain name? I think I have the right to use my own nameserver. Please address this.
My ticket number is #300209

Thanks.
Hi,
You have full control of your domain with us. You don't need to take permission from us to manage your domain!

You will find all the options to manage your domain including Nameservers, Whois Contact Information, Free Email & DNS Tool inside your panel:
http://www.domainking.ng/login/

It seems you followed some wrong steps while managing the nameservers.

This guide should be of help to you:
http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2015/03/how-to-change-domain-nameservers-at-domainking.html

We have also replied to your support ticket, kindly check your email for all the details.

Do let us know if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Kindas3325(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Please i bought a domain from you but did not know how to set up the free email service e.g info@mydomain.com please how do i do that
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2015
Kindas3325:
Please i bought a domain from you but did not know how to set up the free email service e.g info@mydomain.com please how do i do that
Hi,
You can create free emails id, email forwards from Email Management Feature inside Clientarea: http://www.domainking.ng/login/.

Go to My Domains (Click the link given in Top Menu) > yourdomain (Click Settings button given along side the domain name to go to Domain Settings page, on this page you will find Email Management Feature at the bottom of the page)

Please raise a support ticket in your account if you need any further help or if you are still facing any difficulties managing your emails & domain.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Viktor1983(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
hello domainking

how can I point my domain to my store on shopify...
I'm I supposed to do it my self or do I need to create a ticket? thank you.
Just sent this via ticket now

"
i want my domain name/url
to point to my Shopify-hosted domain, which is
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.myshopify.com .
I also need my root domain to point
to Shopify's IP address, which is 23.227.38.32."

I'm a novice in these things, I'm hoping the person who will handle my ticket will understand
what I need.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Viktor1983:
hello domainking

how can I point my domain to my store on shopify...
I'm I supposed to do it my self or do I need to create a ticket? thank you.
Just sent this via ticket now

"
i want my domain name/url
to point to my Shopify-hosted domain, which is
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.myshopify.com .
I also need my root domain to point
to Shopify's IP address, which is 23.227.38.32."

I'm a novice in these things, I'm hoping the person who will handle my ticket will understand
what I need.

Hi,
The DNS records have been added as requested.

Please check your email & ticket for details.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Viktor1983(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
domainking:
Hi, The DNS records have been added as requested.
Please check your email & ticket for details.
Best Regards, Karan DomainKing.NG
That was fast. Thank you.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Femiskyrock: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hello, please I can't point moi .com.ng to blogger .. whenever I want access the DNS it will redirect me to error page .. but I can point .com . I sent you guys msg concerning it. u r yet to reply me
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by pBuhari(f): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Boss your blog traffic CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG URL
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Femiskyrock:
Hello, please I can't point moi .com.ng to blogger .. whenever I want access the DNS it will redirect me to error page .. but I can point .com . I sent you guys msg concerning it. u r yet to reply me
Hi,
Your issue has already been resolved.

Please refer to the ticket id: 643085 and your email for details.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dot84(m): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2015
Good day DomainKing. I just bought a domain name from your site, Domainking. I paid via a bank transfer and i would like to know when and how i will take ownership of the domain.
Thanks.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by tonyx4x44(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
i want to us this medium to recommend [url]domainking.ng[/url] to all. I started blogging recently at www.boyantech.com without any idea on site hosting or management. Currently I've learned a lot and I'm still learning.
I am recommending domainking because of their help throughout my beginner stages, prompt replies, info, help videos etc, thanks a lot.

I endorse this brand with no reservations. Best option for any newbie to website building or blogging.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 1:03am On Aug 27, 2015
dot84:
Good day DomainKing. I just bought a domain name from your site, Domainking. I paid via a bank transfer and i would like to know when and how i will take ownership of the domain.
Thanks.
Hi,
You can manage your domain from the panel at: http://www.domainking.ng/login/

If you are having trouble managing your domain, please raise a ticket in your account. Our support team will help you.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 1:04am On Aug 27, 2015
tonyx4x44:
i want to us this medium to recommend [url]domainking.ng[/url] to all. I started blogging recently at www.boyantech.com without any idea on site hosting or management. Currently I've learned a lot and I'm still learning.
I am recommending domainking because of their help throughout my beginner stages, prompt replies, info, help videos etc, thanks a lot.

I endorse this brand with no reservations. Best option for any newbie to website building or blogging.
Hi,
Thank you for your kind words.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=domainking post=37373815]
Hi, My website www.gistsdaily.com is currently unavailable due to " Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your
request due to the site owner reaching his/her
bandwidth limit. Please try again later."

I recently upgraded from Civilian plan to soldier To avoid this same issue..
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=khenykhey post=37380088][/quote]
Hi khenykhey,
It seem you have used your hosting plan's monthly bandwidth limit.

You should upgrade your plan to a bigger plan with higher bandwidth depending on the traffic and visitors you are currently getting on your website.

Please raise a ticket in your account regarding this.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Danyl(m): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
Yes, a dedicated is required to install SSL.

SSL can't be installed on a website with a shared IP.

Please contact the support team at support[at]domainking.ng for further help and queries on this issue.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
please I have a question. Can I buy another domain name in my client's & host it on my soldier hosting plan? though I already have one domain hosted on my hosting plan.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Danyl:

please I have a question. Can I buy another domain name in my client's & host it on my soldier hosting plan? though I already have one domain hosted on my hosting plan.
Hi,
Yes, you can host 1 more domain on Soldier Plan along with your existing main domain.

For this, you need to register the domain here: http://www.domainking.ng/domain-registration/

Then you can add this domain in your existing Hosting account's CPanel.

You just need to point the addon domain to the hosting nameservers that are given in your hosting account details email that our system sent to you.

This guide should be of help for changing nameservers in your domain panel: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2015/03/how-to-change-domain-nameservers-at-domainking.html

After nameservers have been changed, please wait for few hours after that you can add this domain as an addon domain in your hosting using Addon Domain Section inside the CPanel.

Here's a video for your help on this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yrx9Z07krQ

Please raise a support ticket or email us at support[at]domainking.ng, if you have any further queries or if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by amlove: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 12:17am On Sep 23, 2015
amlove:
I recently saw a post concerning Domainking .com promo, i want to know if it is still on? i want to buy like first 4 domains. equally host on your site.

reply via email so i can get your contact address.

amlovecoded@gmail.com | amlove@sooloaded.net

Thank you.
www.sooloaded.net
Hi,
I am not sure which .COM promo you are referring to. Is it N499 .COM offer or N1650 .COM offer that you are referring to? Both these offers have expired.

But you can check our latest domain pricing and offers here: http://www.domainking.ng/domain-pricing/

If you are looking to buy web hosting account along with a domain, then you can see our Web Hosting Page: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

We are currently running various hosting offers at this time. We are offering free domain and upto 30% off on our web hosting plans. You will find all the offer details on our web hosting page: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

Feel free to contact us if you have any queries on our current domain & web hosting offers or any other queries that you have regarding our services.

We will happy to answer all your queries.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by shogosco: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
@Domainking,
Why is it that your host or server is always down?
i wanted to work on my site now but am unable to work.
Please do something ASAP.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
shogosco:
@Domainking,
Why is it that your host or server is always down?
i wanted to work on my site now but am unable to work.
Please do something ASAP.
Hi,
Our servers are working fine. We can't be sure why your website is down unless we know your account details and details on the issue. Can you please give us your ticket id that you raised regarding this issue. If you haven't raised any ticket yet then we advice you raise a ticket with all the details so that our server admins can have a look.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by tonyx4x44(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
going off for 5mins and coming back on

i'had such issues 5 times between 9am and 1pm today angry

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by shogosco: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
tonyx4x44:
going off for 5mins and coming back on

i'had such issues 5 times between 9am and 1pm today angry

Thanks for bearing witness!

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by shogosco: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
[size=20pt]AGAIN?[/size]

domainking PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!! OOOOOOOOO

see what i saw

Error 521 Ray ID: 22d8360775130xxx • 2015-09-29 13:59:52 UTC
Web server is down
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
shogosco:
[size=20pt]AGAIN?[/size]

domainking PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!! OOOOOOOOO

see what i saw

Error 521 Ray ID: 22d8360775130xxx • 2015-09-29 13:59:52 UTC
Web server is down
Hi,
The issue was caused due to an attack on one of our servers (DKNG2). Websites hosted on this server DKNG2 were affected due to this.

We are already working to resolve this issue asap. We request your patience & understanding on this as we work to resolve this issue.

Please refer to this announcement from our Tech Support:
http://clients.domainking.ng/announcements.php?id=4

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by tonyx4x44(m): 6:19am On Sep 30, 2015
mhen my site traffic is going to take a hit

same thing still...

please do something as soon as possible cry
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by tonyx4x44(m): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2015
angry

20 mins down

2hours down...

now 25 minutes and counting
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2015
tonyx4x44:
angry

20 mins down

2hours down...

now 25 minutes and counting
Hi,
We are still working on this issue. It will soon come back to normal.

You can keep track with the updates on this issue here: http://clients.domainking.ng/announcements.php?id=4

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused due to this.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by tmapark(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2015
Hope my site data will still be safe when you come back.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by pupsyd: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
Waiting!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.