Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (149091 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 1:19am On Oct 19, 2015
Examgurustutor:
Pls how can i login to mai cpanel and installation of wp,have already hosted my domain.
Hi,
Please email us at support[at]domainking.ng or raise a support ticket at: http://www.domainking.ng/support/ with details of your domain.

We will check your account and get back to you with all the details.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 1:21am On Oct 19, 2015
kaylobs:
Hello,

I have just bought the civilain hosting plan, and I have linked my website investibejulekki.com to it by changing the name servers

I want to install WordPress on it so I can upload theme on it.. I need your assistance

Support ticket #165457
Hi,
This support ticket has already been replied to on 17th October. Please check and reply to the ticket if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
Please email us at support[at]domainking.ng or raise a support ticket at: http://www.domainking.ng/support/ with details of your domain.

We will check your account and get back to you with all the details.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

I NEED DNS TO SET FOR GODADDY TO BE PARK WITH HOST I BUY WITH YOU PEOPLE
Ticket ID 445090
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
I NEED DNS TO SET FOR GODADDY TO BE PARK WITH HOST I BUY WITH YOU PEOPLE
Ticket ID 445090
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by gurusvil(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Is there any promo or coupon going on now?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
gurusvil:
Is there any promo or coupon going on now?
Hi,
There are currently promos on .NG, .COM.NG and .IN domains.

You can apply the coupon DKNG350OFF during the checkout to get .COM.NG domain at N1350.

And, you can register .IN domain for N900.

Also, there is 30% OFF Hosting Promo currently active & valid till the end of this month. For more details please visit the Web Hosting page
on our website at: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

You can also stay updated with our Offers Page here: and our Facebook Page for all the latest offers & promos that we offer.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by databoy247(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
DomainkingNG, you guys are frustrating me seriously. This is the second time I am hosting a website with you that I cannot access with my computer. It keeps telling me the website is offline or server not reachable. Ive been trying to access it but to no avail. I raised a support ticket and it took you guys almost 6 hours to respond to my ticket and what you said is what you always say; "it is loading fine from my end, check kproxy.com or clear browser cache or flush DNS.
I am not a newbie in this and don't you think I must have done those before complaining to you For the sake of peace I decided to do what you asked me to do. I have used 3 different computers and 3 different networks but still not able to access the website. It takes you guys hours to respond to support tickets and have REFUSED to get a working phone line (NIGERIAN). This is laxity in customer support and it kills businesses.

Please try to sort out this issue once and for all or I will be forced to mover my websites hosted with you. I cannot continue to suffer this while my clients keep raining fire on me. The said website has been offline since yesterday and I am currently trying to access it with their computer and it is still not working. Now what do you expect me to do in this situation?

I have raised another support ticket and now I have no choice but to wait for hours again before it is answered. This is really bad.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by databoy247(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
This is really funny because right now I cannot access all the websites I have hosted with you. This isn't funny.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Mayfrank(m): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hello, I am having trouble linking my domain at godaddy to my domainking hosting account. Keeps saying

"SORRY!
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@74.63.195.107

It is possible you have reached this page because:

The IP address has changed.
The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.
There has been a server misconfiguration.
You must verify that your hosting provider has the correct IP address configured for your Apache settings and DNS records. A restart of Apache may be required for new settings to take affect.
The site may have moved to a different server.
The URL for this domain may have changed or the hosting provider may have moved the account to a different server."
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mayfrank:
Hello, I am having trouble linking my domain at godaddy to my domainking hosting account. Keeps saying

"SORRY!
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@74.63.195.107

It is possible you have reached this page because:

The IP address has changed.
The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.
There has been a server misconfiguration.
You must verify that your hosting provider has the correct IP address configured for your Apache settings and DNS records. A restart of Apache may be required for new settings to take affect.
The site may have moved to a different server.
The URL for this domain may have changed or the hosting provider may have moved the account to a different server."
Hi,
The issue was caused due to pointing of domain at the wrong IP.

Please refer to the ticket id: 608068 dated 30th October, 2015 for details.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
databoy247:
DomainkingNG, you guys are frustrating me seriously. This is the second time I am hosting a website with you that I cannot access with my computer. It keeps telling me the website is offline or server not reachable. Ive been trying to access it but to no avail. I raised a support ticket and it took you guys almost 6 hours to respond to my ticket and what you said is what you always say; "it is loading fine from my end, check kproxy.com or clear browser cache or flush DNS.
I am not a newbie in this and don't you think I must have done those before complaining to you For the sake of peace I decided to do what you asked me to do. I have used 3 different computers and 3 different networks but still not able to access the website. It takes you guys hours to respond to support tickets and have REFUSED to get a working phone line (NIGERIAN). This is laxity in customer support and it kills businesses.

Please try to sort out this issue once and for all or I will be forced to mover my websites hosted with you. I cannot continue to suffer this while my clients keep raining fire on me. The said website has been offline since yesterday and I am currently trying to access it with their computer and it is still not working. Now what do you expect me to do in this situation?

I have raised another support ticket and now I have no choice but to wait for hours again before it is answered. This is really bad.
Hi,
I can see the issue has already been resolved. It was caused due to network issue at your ISP which didn't allow you to access your website. Please refer to your ticket id: 414701 for details.

Regarding delay in reply, please understand we normally reply in few minutes but if the issue is raised outside our working hours it might take a bit longer for us to get back to you. Your ticket was raised around 6 am local time in Nigeria and we replied back to you at around 10:30 am local time in Nigeria. Since we work according to timings in Nigeria, the issue was replied to in few hours according to the time zone of Nigeria.

Feel free to contact us if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by nenergy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
I can see the issue has already been resolved. It was caused due to network issue at your ISP which didn't allow you to access your website. Please refer to your ticket id: 414701 for details.

Regarding delay in reply, please understand we normally reply in few minutes but if the issue is raised outside our working hours it might take a bit longer for us to get back to you. Your ticket was raised around 6 am local time in Nigeria and we replied back to you at around 10:30 am local time in Nigeria. Since we work according to timings in Nigeria, the issue was replied to in few hours according to the time zone of Nigeria.

Feel free to contact us if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
I like your support and professionalism. Hope to do business with you soon.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2015
See how to create a custom email address for your blogger blog at domainking here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XbynRa74lk

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Realityemma(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Will the offer still run in 2015?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
Realityemma:
Will the offer still run in 2015?
Hi,
You mean .COM N499 promo of last year? I can't comment on this at this moment as all offers are decided by our marketing team.

We will make announcements to all our clients regarding the latest offers, so you can register at our website: http://www.domainking.ng/login/ for updates.

We do run different offers every now and then, you can keep updated on our latest domain pricing here: http://www.domainking.ng/domain-pricing/

Right now, there is an offer on .IN domains at N900.

Also, there is 30% OFF Hosting Promo currently active & valid till the end of this month. For more details please visit the Web Hosting page
on our website at: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

You can also stay updated with our Offers Page here: http://www.domainking.ng/offers/ and our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DomainKingNG for all the latest offers & promos that we offer.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
See how to create a custom email address for your blogger blog at domainking here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XbynRa74lk
Hi,
Thanks for sharing these useful and helpful guides.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Please I just transfer money to your account to purchase my domain and I have sent all the details and no reply yet
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 2:17am On Nov 06, 2015
zealmat:
Please I just transfer money to your account to purchase my domain and I have sent all the details and no reply yet
Hi,
We have already replied to your ticket id: 864744. Please check your email for details and let us know if you need any further help.

Best Regards.
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 06, 2015
Please for how long should I wait for the domain I have saw the message confirming I have paid with a code
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 06, 2015
Please I have been confirmed for my payment still waiting why delay
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
zealmat:
Please I have been confirmed for my payment still waiting why delay
Hi,
I can see your domain is already active. Please refer to your email or ticket for details.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by emmyvet(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
databoy247:

Sorry bro,

Had the same issue after the attack on domainking server on two of my sites hosted with them.

To resolve this login to your cpanel and disable your mod security.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dablazor: 11:49am On Nov 13, 2015
Good morning, how do i change my blog form ..com to .com?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
dablazor:
Good morning, how do i change my blog form ..com to .com?
Hi,
To change your domain from ..com to .com, you need to register your domain name first. You can register your domain from here: http://www.domainking.ng/domain-registration/

Then you can use our free DNS service to point your .Com domain to blogger/ blog.

If you are not able to do it by your own then you can raise a support ticket or contact our support support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will help you with it.

Best Regards,
Naveen
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Urchin5: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Please i recently hosted my blog with domainkingng on blogger(that is last two months) but now i want to move to WordPress, will i re-host it again ie to WordPress. I mean will i buy a new hosting service again?.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 12:12am On Nov 14, 2015
Urchin5:
Please i recently hosted my blog with domainkingng on blogger(that is last two months) but now i want to move to WordPress, will i re-host it again ie to WordPress. I mean will i buy a new hosting service again?.
Hi,
For hosting a .com blog on /blogger, you just need to have a domain name which can be pointed using our free DNS service.

But to host a blog on Wordpress, you need to have a domain name and a hosting account. So in your case you must only have a domain name with us and now you need to order a hosting account for your domain after which we can install a wordpress on your hosting for you and then we can migrate your blog from /blogger to Wordpress.

You can order a hosting from here: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

Please email us at support[at]domainking.ng, we will help you in the process of setting up and migrating your blog to Wordpress.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
hello you can visit http://www.zealmat.com/2015/11/how-to-purchase-domain-name-from.html?m=1
on how to purchase domain name from domainking.ng
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
hello you can visit
http://www.zealmat.com/2015/11/how-to-purchase-domain-name-from.html?m=1
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
hello you can visit
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
hello you can visit
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by mokoshalb(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.