Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (150022 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by crowbar(m): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2017
My 3 sites hosted on domainking.ng is down and my clients are just about to crucify me, what is happening?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by abelee(m): 10:55am On Feb 18, 2017
i don enter am ooo. All my sites are down and these guys a'int answering at all.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by emcee4love(m): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by RealLordZeus(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Even MMM that was labelled as a scam site usually publish articles to calm their investors/mavrodites or wtf the name is.... yet domainking takes up President Buhari manner and refused to address us.. #naijatireme
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by jose556(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
If you need help moving your website/blog to a more reliable US bases hosting company call/Whatsapp: 07063099645
Hurry now before you lose all your hard work
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by crowbar(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
emcee4love:
Domain King Has been Arrested:

See the News Here: http://domaingang.com/domain-crime/domainking-ng-police-report-asserts-terrorist-angle-to-indian-registrars-activities/

domaingang.com is a satire news site full of fake and half news.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by UltimateDaniel(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Please, my sites have been down for 3days with you guys. What's wrong nah. Is that how business is done
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by directonpc(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Huhuhuhu! Nira partners!
Sorry webmasters on the blow your businesses are taking. I pray they resolve it before further damage is done to your brands.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by ridbay(m): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2017
As seen on NIRA website, Here's the email Domainking used for registering with NIRA dk@ideaa.in
dk@ideaa.in

Lets mail this maybe there can be a solution
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Miniano: 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
They replied me on fb 19/02/2017 telling me to contact them via support team or live chat that Is not online i do not know maybe this i auto mated reply message from fb but i got reply withing seconds from them on fb

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by ridbay(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Miniano:
They replied me on fb 19/02/2017 telling me to contact them via support team or live chat that Is not online i do not know maybe this i auto mated reply message from fb but i got reply withing seconds from them on fb
Its auto-reply
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AfterEarth(f): 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
The worst part of it is that this idiots are still accepting payments ... they shouldnt.

Okay... i tried buying a domain for someone on whogohost ... immediately i wanted to checkout .. they told me they're working on their site hence i cant access.

Domainking should do so ... but they're just accepting payments and wont even address pple ....

Absolutely Rubbish!
Get Lost Fools .... Nonsence!

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by jonnyboy4u: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
AfterEarth:
The worst part of it is that this idiots are still accepting payments ... they shouldnt.

Okay... i tried buying a domain for someone on whogohost ... immediately i wanted to checkout .. they told me they're working on their site hence i cant access.

Domainking should do so ... but they're just accepting payments and wont even address pple ....

Absolutely Rubbish!

You can try QServers.net for instant domain name registration.

I use their services with no issues.

Cheers.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by ElTommyBlaq(m): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Guys... Who Knows About Starhost @Starhost.com.ng
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by tholscoa: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Domain King is just a flop. All site hosted on it was down even their support no respond. I can't even access my cpanel.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by agbajemm(m): 11:44am On Feb 20, 2017
DOES THIS MEAN THEY ARE FINISHED OR COMING BACK,COS I REGISTERED A DOMAIN AND ITS NOT ACTIVE SINCE FRIDAY.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AkProsper(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
tholscoa:
Domain King is just a flop. All site hosted on it was down even their support no respond. I can't even access my cpanel.
I only bought a domain from them. Should i be worried?. Although my blog is still working fine
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by ElTommyBlaq(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
AkProsper:

I only bought a domain from them. Should i be worried?. Although my blog is still working fine

your blog ain't accessible on pc
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Sarrkay(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
Are you still doing the promo?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by originalKsp(m): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
AfterEarth:

Absolutely Rubbish!

These guyz arr not serious, In fact I'm regretting hosting with them.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by mattjoe(m): 1:10am On Feb 21, 2017
Damn, this is a deep shit. Like a fire in and outside the rabbit's hole.

I wanted to purchase a particular domain name I changed my mind, though I've already placed order. I left it and purchased another one.

Trief to contact support about the issue but no way,. Thinking that the invoice would be automatically deleted but hell no, here's the message I got some minutes ago.

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by RealLordZeus(m): 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
mattjoe:
Damn, this is a deep shit. Like a fire in and outside the rabbit's hole.

I wanted to purchase a particular domain name I changed my mind, though I've already placed order. I left it and purchased another one.

Trief to contact support about the issue but no way,. Thinking that the invoice would be automatically deleted but hell no, here's the message I got some minutes ago.

Bro! ur own case ehn... Seems this ppl have d same character with the Present Economy.

2 Likes

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by sharpden: 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
DomainKing is up again!

I just received an email from jetpack notifying me that a site I host with them is back online and I have confirmed it.

Make una no fall our hand again.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by ridbay(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Seen,Its up and running
na one of my clients called me to notify, If you see how happy I am, but Domainking should be sued for damages.
Meanwhile, lesson learnt, I need to back up all my website offline, just in case
sharpden:
DomainKing is up again!

I just received an email from jetpack notifying me that a site I host with them is back online and I have confirmed it.

Make una no fall our hand again.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Jackson042: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nice. Anyways, I'm in need of a loader. __ will know what I'm talking about. If you know of any, kindly contact me on: 07083801623. Or send me a PM here on Nairaland
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by RealLordZeus(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
Thank God! but one of my site still having issue ooo... Error 500 internal server error, check my files over and over again but couldn't figure out d prob. anybody else experiencing this...
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
RealLordZeus:
Thank God! but one of my site still having issue ooo... Error 500 internal server error, check my files over and over again but couldn't figure out d prob. anybody else experiencing this...
same here oh
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by RealLordZeus(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
ClintonNzedimma:
same here oh
Are u also using joomla
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by paking(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
RealLordZeus:

Same here. My site is wordpress.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:15am On Feb 23, 2017
RealLordZeus:

Are u also using joomla
no...I use my own codes
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by fineyemi(m): 6:45am On Feb 23, 2017
Please whats happening, i bought a .com.ng domain and the DNS portal is giving me issue, i coulndnt link it to my host. Please resolve this. Am losing visitors oooo.
Name Adeyemi Yusuf
Email: fineyemi@gmail.com
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Alfred200825(m): 10:56am On Feb 23, 2017
DomainkingNG what is wrong? Am having issues with a blog I hosted with you, I open a support ticket for that and you guys closed the ticket without replying me. Well I think I will move the blog to a foreign host.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.