Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,718 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) (4041 Views)

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2014
I used this medium to thank everyone for your advice and words of encouragement..

i have resolve my issues with shippyme.

Thanks all..

2 Likes

Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by mathmatica: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2014
OK....I don hear you....
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by onlinebenefits: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2014
I believe moving this thread to FP is one of the best solutions. Because Shippyme would respond to protect their reputation...

2 Likes

Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by onlinebenefits: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2014
Mod Front page please
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by chucky234(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
Deal with Shippyme at your own risk.
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
onlinebenefits:
I believe moving this thread to FP is one of the best solutions. Because Shippyme would respond to protect their reputation...

they wont... its has been cock and bull story all along... i just want to use this page to caution whoever is thinking of doing business with them...
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
chucky234:
Deal with Shippyme at your own risk.
Why is that? Are they winch? I just want this case peacefully resolved.
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by chucky234(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
maryjames9:
Why is that? Are they winch? I just want this case peacefully resolved.
No they are not winch but blood sucking bed bugs.
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mine is over a year now, I cant imagine finding myself in this kind of mess. I am proposing a legal action. Thank God I have the genuine evidence to back up the case.
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
ajayitp04:
Mine is over a year now, I cant imagine finding myself in this kind of mess. I am proposing a legal action. Thank God I have the genuine evidence to back up the case.

you can imagine!!!
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by chidekings(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
for the first time in my nairaland days,i move the notion for frontpage
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by shrekandfiona: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
@ Op, I sincerely feel for you. I pray you get your full money back. 300k is no joke, that is about $2,000.

This is so sad and shippyme don't wanna accept full responsibility for this sad
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
shrekandfiona:
@ Op, I sincerely feel for you. I pray you get your full money back. 300k is no joke, that is about $2,000.

This is so sad and shippyme don't wanna accept full responsibility for this sad

Thank you my brother... i will follow it through

1 Like

Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
U can imagine!
Even if d tin dey use leg waka,e 4 don reach naija.
ajayitp04:
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by chiboy11(m): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Shippyme haz now become a somtin else,4rm mix goods to stolen goods all d time,abi na only dem dey courier line, fraud I see hre n notin else again
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 7:19am On Oct 22, 2014
chiboy11:
Shippyme haz now become a somtin else,4rm mix goods to stolen goods all d time,abi na only dem dey courier line, fraud I see hre n notin else again
thats what they do now
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
d
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 7:42am On Oct 23, 2014
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by justi4jesu(f): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2014
@OP kpele......
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by Smartsyn(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2014
If the devil wants to destroy a man/company, he first of all made them deaf and dumb..
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Smartsyn:
If the devil wants to destroy a man/company, he first of all made them deaf and dumb..
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2014
d
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by Laredojohn(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2014
Abit aware of your issue and being following up at the background, what is the true position of things as at now? I believe there should be some sort of agreement, and they should treat one customer as king so as to rest dis issue, so sad u going thru this, feel if this makes front page they should give u a better offer, than what they are offering at the moment, mod push this to front page pls,

1 Like

Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
This issue of poor service by Shippyme is getting out of hand. Go to their facebook page and the only thing you get is complaint to complaint.

Op report them to CRD. I bet you their office will be shut down within a week.
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
Laredojohn:
Abit aware of your issue and being following up at the background, what is the true position of things as at now? I believe there should be some sort of agreement, and they should treat one customer as king so as to rest dis issue, so sad u going thru this, feel if this makes front page they should give u a better offer, than what they are offering at the moment, mod push this to front page pls,

Thank you my brother.. hope they are listening and do the right thing though
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by Laredojohn(m): 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=twinskenny post=27470099]

Thank you my brother.. hope they are listening and do the right thing though[/quote
Bro what's the position now?? What percentage are they offering? And heard shipping credit is the option they also gave, wanna know ur position as at now? Use to use them b4 but stopped, now use lsm
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
the OP has been a regular member here and his complaints deserve the FP. Seun take note.

2 Likes

Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by shrekandfiona: 12:40am On Oct 27, 2014
1stCitizen:
This issue of poor service by Shippyme is getting out of hand. Go to their facebook page and the only thing you get is complaint to complaint.

Op report them to CRD. I bet you their office will be shut down within a week.
please what is the full meaning of CRD? Where is their office? Pardon my ignorance pls
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
www.nipostcrd.com

Courier Regulatory Department. They shut down the Nigerian office of a Jordan based company(ARAMEX) and banned them from operating in Nigeria recently for similar reasons.
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by twinskenny(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
1stCitizen:
www.nipostcrd.com

Courier Regulatory Department. They shut down the Nigerian office of a Jordan based company(ARAMEX) and banned them from operating in Nigeria recently for similar reasons.

thanks my brother i have them in mind too. just weighing up my options
Re: THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Just pass CRD their address below and a comprehensive complaint.

13 Hughes Avenue
Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best way to advertise in Nigeria / How do I fund my Webmoney account? / This Can Change Your Entire Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.