Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Tuface Idibia Returns To Kennis Music, Reportedly Signs Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Returns To Kennis Music, Reportedly Signs Deal (673 Views)

Davido Signs Deal With Sony BMG Music New York - 9janewsarena.com / Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia Returns To Kennis Music, Reportedly Signs Deal by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2014
2 Baba is teaming up with Kennis Music in celebration of the 10th anniversary of his frist album which was released under Kennis Music, "Face2Face". Reliable source around claim that the African legend is signing a deal. A trusted source who pleaded anonimity, told NET: "2face and Kennis Music are planning something big, it’s more than just the celebration of his 10th anniversary. He has signed a new deal with Kennis Music and we would be working on a lot more."

Source: http://www..com/2014/10/tuface-idibia-returns-to-kennis-music.html
Re: Tuface Idibia Returns To Kennis Music, Reportedly Signs Deal by fonkiee: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2014
its nice to know

(1) (Reply)

2face Back To Kennis Music? / Brymo Album Outshines M.i Abaga Album On Itunes / Photos From The AMVCA Unveiling…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.