Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Astrosport Betting Scam(THEODORE OJOGAN) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Astrosport Betting Scam(THEODORE OJOGAN) (5011 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Astrosport Betting Scam(THEODORE OJOGAN) by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 06, 2014
astronautog:
if u don't believe check d time I posted this and the time on d slip #killing haters wit sucess
hahaha compared to the thousands your subscribers have lost thats nonsense. keep on acting perfect,never commenting on your loses and only the wins. never taking responsibility.
like I have advised u guys remain a free subscriber,the moment u pay him...

BTW from now on,you will be ignored. so if u like carry my name and put my pix every where,only silly ppl will believe when you have no single evidence. carry on when you are tired you will stop, bye
Re: Astrosport Betting Scam(THEODORE OJOGAN) by astronautog(m): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2014
chizzily:

hahaha compared to the thousands your subscribers have lost thats nonsense. keep on acting perfect,never commenting on your loses and only the wins. never taking responsibility.
like I have advised u guys remain a free subscriber,the moment u pay him...

BTW from now on,you will be ignored. so if u like carry my name and put my pix every where,only silly ppl will believe when you have no single evidence. carry on when you are tired you will stop, bye
stop watI don't understand?how can I stop when I haven't started??
U don't get it darling............in this betting game am a car ur a tyre so if u hating on me-ogbeni u go TIRE!!!
Re: Astrosport Betting Scam(THEODORE OJOGAN) by ikekings(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2014
Now I know where you guys beef started. I just joined the guy channel and I saw the op's nairaland profile that was tagged as a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Astrosport Betting Scam(THEODORE OJOGAN) by Whobedatte(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2014
chizzily:

why the lies? do I follow you on naira land or your channel?
and I said Saturday's game you posted. I would have screenshot it but you blocked me cause I said the truth.
did you not say I should accumulate?why do u wanna mk ur self look stupid? or do I get to keep my cash if 3games win and one lose?
you are not just a scammer but manipulative one
. Hello. May I have your PIN? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need 20 Tons, 30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently / As A Student, What Business Can I Do / Refer And Earn To Your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.