Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Work It Out! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work It Out! (621 Views)

Casual Work/ It Placement Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work It Out! by Gorgeous58(f): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
Those of us who are not cosmetically gifted have an obligation to work very hard in our lives, because we're not going to charm anyone to pay our bills. We can't be taken anywhere as accessories because sincerely we are not accessories' material. Our faces don't turn heads. We aren't built to suit a fashion model's size. We aren't even yellow-bones, let alone dark beauties.

Basically, we have no looks with which to trade. So we must work hard to get anywhere. After all, one can't be cosmetically challenged AND lazy at the same time. You've got to pick one. Struggle...
Re: Work It Out! by Larrylarex(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2014
Did you mean that you're not beautiful? I think your words are beautiful sha, and you moniker...

1 Like

Re: Work It Out! by Gorgeous58(f): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Larrylarex:
Did you mean that you're not beautiful? I think your words are beautiful sha, and you moniker...

The post was written for the 'less pretty people' per se. It's not about me. Thanks for your kind words!

(1) (Reply)

Google Chairman Eric Schmidt Shares 8 Pieces Of Career Advice To Young Professio / Graduate Customer Activation Executives At Glaxosmithkline (GSK) / Female Sales & Marketing Officers needed for immediate employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.