Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury (62823 Views)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Real Face / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Shoe Closet In Stunning Photo / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by udemedia: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-0p5fODlRWBM/VEZA-9CvClI/AAAAAAADu10/XYfV8eOp3qU/s1600/1.png[/img]

Nollywood actress, who is currently vacationing in Dubai, said she rented a yacht for two days to kill hotel boredom. She wore a sheer cover-up over her bikini.

SEE MORE PHOTOS. ....HERE

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by MuguliciousMUGU: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
She is pretty

O God... I can't believe am FTC... I wanna dedicate this award to my mama... She is been good and also to mama ebuka for the sweet beans that she cooked for me and also to the marvin crew... D.J help me and play dorobucci for this award... Tenks

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by veave(f): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
Am jelos. embarassed kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by englishmart(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
Responsible girls don't expose their bodies in the name of being sexy.

Meanwhile. Is that all you've got for US? Why don't you open that link, download/copy the image links, then upload/paste them here?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by udemedia: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
veave:
Am jelos. embarassed kiss kiss kiss

Lol.. .
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by soldierdollar(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
This app makes sense but airtel de Bleep me up grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by QMark: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
Beautiful.

austinbrown:
Tiny legs

Are legs supposed to be like tubers of yam?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Ojestas(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
Cute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Toyozzie(f): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by 7point: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
Wale112:
In Ghana Bentley is used as Taxi grin grin
Linus

All the Betonmarkets and Binary Traders... What can you say about my constant withdrawal in September and October. View My Account Details Here

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by ayusco85(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ok
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by bunmioguns(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
This one is strong

Eleyi gidi gan

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by holyboss: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hmm!

*rush in with my vasline* undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by bizngr(f): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
[size=18pt]Good marketing and advertising strategy... [/size]

Seems the politicians are preoccupied with 2015 elections hence the need to diversify in order to reach my brothers in Alaba, Idumota, Ariaria, Head-Bridge etc.

15 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by mirakecrea8(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
mchtewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Nlmadfreak: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
I am very sure.. There is a new supermod on nairaland from the celebrities section.. There are too much celebrities post on the frontpage thesedays....

Wtf! Blogger Pays Naija Girl Busola 5,000 Naira to Expose herself on Camera. See video!

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by klem93(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Yahooze owo lonsoro www..com
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by austinbrown: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tiny legs

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Samneer: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Wetin concern me?
Abeg
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by englishmart(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
manny4life:

Says you abi? Because she's Chika and not a model abi? What's irresponsible about the wearing bikini? Just to show how much she cares about people like you,
she covered it. Abeg leave your holier than thou attitude. There's nothing irresponsible about wearing a swimwear
@ the emboldened..
what shall it profit a man to see all the bikini/semi UNclad pictures of beautiful ladies via the internet, but won't have access to see, touch, feel or nack those bikini bodies?

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by tigonana: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Crap!!!
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by DEEMARIA(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
ok seeen
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Schematics: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Anambra born Chike Ike is a Nollywood superstar.. cool

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by bestman09(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Cute pic
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by hazyfm: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
wow
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by olayincar(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nice 1
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
So?
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by seangy4konji: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ok
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by kullozone(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
wats with all these celebs pictures
its not funny anymore..
u guys should bring topics dat makes sense to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by DEEMARIA(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
please how can i upgrade my Samsung galaxy GT-P1000 pls and pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Davido Buys ₦1.8M Diamond-Plated Lighter From Icebox (Photos) / Chioma Rowland Shows Cleavage In Denim Jumpsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.