Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury (62824 Views)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Real Face / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Shoe Closet In Stunning Photo / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by kskpoundz(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Men don suffer.am damn sure she's not spendin d money she workd 4 on dis. 1 maga don wrk 4 d money 4 yrs o & 1 babe dey spend ham ontop yacht.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by misscjkeyz(f): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
So? undecided
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by ennyamy(f): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
I am new here...it feels gud to be a member....yipee...btw she luks gud.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by MadCow1: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
englishmart:
Responsible girls don't expose their bodies in the name of being sexy.

Meanwhile. Is that all you've got for US? Why don't you open that link, download/copy the image links, then upload/paste them here?

So she for tie two wrapper and blouse together with Aso Oke Gele to match abi?! grin

#Niggas..

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by benjsniper33: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
veave:
Am jelos. embarassed kiss kiss kiss

Don't worry, those images shouldn't make you insecure. Its a pity that all what we youths see around us tends to put us under one form of pressure or the other.
"I want to be like this", "I want to be like that"
Makes me wonder when we younger generation will stop yearning to live borrowed lives.

Chika copied her fellow "celebs" cos that's all they all do to "show". They do nothing to better the world.

My dear, simply clap for them and take your eyes off it and go to other threads. I believe you have something more better and lasting to offer the world (your jealousy confirms that,our jealousy confirms that, so you are not alone)

Peace ya smiley

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Doshward(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
See me see motorcycle oh, what is this all about, im on vacation too angry
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by slimmingcare(f): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
She didn't show off anything

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
I am jealous that people have time for holidays and I dont. I guess I love money way too much than others. Meanwhile, I see a woman that is not confident enough to bare it all in a bikini wear. Why the veil when its obvious it gives an illusion of clothness when in essence it bares it all.

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by 100Cents: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
So how does that concern me ?
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Dereformer(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
And tomorrow you expect me to marry this kind of harlot with K-leg
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Lilimax(f): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
It's so good to go on vacation and one needs to create time and resources for it smiley
Uwa bu ofu mbia(meaning we have just one life to live)

I give it to ladies that can wear bikini but personally, I can't embarassed

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by misshoree(f): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
englishmart:

Meanwhile. Is that all you've got for US? Why don't you open that link, download/copy the image links, then upload/paste them here?
seconded
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Lilimax(f): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dereformer:
And tomorrow you expect me to marry this kind of harlot with K-leg
What made her a harlot undecided?

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by akinsadeez(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hotel Boredom she no get husband? undecided
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Tallesty1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:
I love this girl! She's really hardworking
How do you know?
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Tallesty1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Girl wey i don fvck
With wetinundecided

That your small "ntanta" or "tekwu tekwu"

Commot make I read better comments joorcheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by priscaoge(f): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tallesty1:
How do you know?
Ajuju angry cry cry cry cry
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by tellwisdom: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
What does this mean??
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by priscaoge(f): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tallesty1:
With wetinundecided

That your small "ntanta" or "tekwu tekwu"

Commot make I read better comments joorcheesycheesycheesy

This ur bad mouth go kill u one day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao @tekwu tekwu cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by englishmart(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
misshoree:
seconded
yes at least I've got a party member. LOL.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by dhensity: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
but wait, all of a sudden Chika - Ike turns to a multi millionaire...does she have any endorsement we dont know about?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by dhensity: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
englishmart:

huh...na beach she dey you know??
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by cococandy(f): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
So beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by benpuzzy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
7point:

Linus

All the Betonmarkets and Binary Traders... What can you say about my constant withdrawal in September and October. View My Account Details Here
if u make withdrawals as u claim, i don't see d reason why u still sell e-books to d newbies. Go to forex trader alert or binary alert session and see evidence of succesful traders and not those that take advantage of less informed newbies to enrich themselves.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by cococandy(f): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
Taking a cruise boat ride equates being a millionaire? A multi one at that?
dhensity:
but wait, all of a sudden Chika - Ike turns to a multi millionaire...does she have any endorsement we dont know about?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Girl wey i don fvck
keep it up, that thing will soon fall off undecided

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
she looks good

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Tallesty1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:

Ajuju angry cry cry cry cry
Ehen nah...

Because what we know about her is what she wants us to know.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by tommykiwi(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
Correct babe,no be those wen dey form....babe abeg flex U need am.If na fine U fine wella..
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Tallesty1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:

This ur bad mouth go kill u one day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao @tekwu tekwu cheesy cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by MadCow1: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
Billyonaire:
I am jealous that people have time for holidays and I dont. I guess I love money way too much than others. Meanwhile, I see a woman is not confident enough to bare it all in a bikini wear. Why the veil when its obvious it gives an illusion of clothness when in essence it bares it all.

Can't blame her..

She knew that so many close minded judgemental Niggas would jump at her if she wore just her 2-piece bikini..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Davido Buys ₦1.8M Diamond-Plated Lighter From Icebox (Photos) / Fans Go Gaga For Wizkid And Tiwa Savage's New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.