Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury (62825 Views)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Real Face / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Shoe Closet In Stunning Photo / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Crixina(f): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
PocoAPoco57:

Yet to see a nigerian woman with good legs grin cheesy grin
come check out mine grin
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Affable200(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
She is beautiful
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by donbrowser(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
post=27326301:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-0p5fODlRWBM/VEZA-9CvClI/AAAAAAADu10/XYfV8eOp3qU/s1600/1.png[/img]

Nollywood actress, who is currently vacationing in Dubai, said she rented a yacht for two days to kill hotel boredom. She wore a sheer cover-up over her bikini.

SEE MORE PHOTOS. ....HERE
Mr. Seun this is an example of what should not be on the frontpage. For God's sake, what do we have to gain from her being on vacation?
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by dhensity: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
cococandy:
Taking a cruise boat ride equates being a millionaire? A multi one at that?

yes..its 2 days ride thats roughly 2million...that is tu say shez a multi millionaire..
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Naruba: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
Chika why nt used dat money to help d needy.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Nmeri17: 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
Billyonaire:
I am jealous that people have time for holidays and I dont. I guess I love money way too much than others. Meanwhile, I see a woman that is not confident enough to bare it all in a bikini wear. Why the veil when its obvious it gives an illusion of clothness when in essence it bares it all.

perv alert undecided

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by annawhite(f): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2014
#thinking# why dem dey cross less,shift side ways to bring out hips tongue
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Elinob(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
You ave even be nake to knw dt you sexy body
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Boredom in Dubai? Na wa o. lipsrsealed
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by matthew4grace(m): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2014
cute pics.but she is lying.for two week na wa oh wu na don see us finish sha.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by lordlex14: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2014
shes alright...wat else m i gonna say na grin
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by santos876(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
y una wan corrupt dis small children wif dis kind pis kwan.una want make dis small nairalanders spoil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Davido Buys ₦1.8M Diamond-Plated Lighter From Icebox (Photos) / Fans Go Gaga For Wizkid And Tiwa Savage's New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.