Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,153 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding (33680 Views)

Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest / 3,000 Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding / Kano Pays ₦10.000 Dowry Each For 100 Brides At Mass Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by Timijo(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
etenyong:
The Committee on Mass Wedding in Gombe State
on Tuesday said it had commenced screening of
3,000 applicants for the second batch of the
exercise.
Alhaji Abdulkadir Abubakar, the Publicity Secretary
of the Committee and Senior District Head of
Gombe, disclose this in an interview with the News
Agency in Gombe.
Abubakar said the committee, which had different
sub-committees, was mandated to screen
applicants for pregnancy, HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis,
among other cases.
He commended the state government for
introducing the programme, which was meant to
assist the less privileged privilege to get married.
According to him, the scheme will reduce the
spread HIV/AIDs in the state.
He said the committee had consulted traditional
rulers and other stakeholders to ensure success of
the exercise.
The sopkesman said application forms for the
programme had been distributed to 11 local
government areas of the state as it was done in the
first batch of the initiative.
He said successful applicants would be provided
with dowry, foodstuff, clothing, furniture and
kitchen utencils. utensils
NAN reports that 720 couples were married out
across the state under the first batch of the
programme in April.
They include 612 Muslim divorcees (Zawarawa), 76
Muslim Spinsters and 32 non Muslims.
www.punchng.com/news/3000-screened-for-gombe-mass-wedding/
I doubt it if punchng still have editors that edit their news before publishing it.
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by itstpia1: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
QMark:

It's simple now, mass wedding, mass whatever happens after wedding.

taking a dump nko?
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by bunmioguns(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
godman01:

Why you come quote the guy?

Sorry
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2014

https://www.nairaland.com/1960061/making-it-offence-insult-government

Edit: Thread has been locked, soon to be deleted.
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by Consultville(m): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
wedding bells...hmmm
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by belente(m): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
abdulabbakar:

You call dis rubbish
I think no rubbish is better than allowing your sisters to be standing on the streets in the night to be picked by every tom and jerry as its being practice in the south... lipsrsealed
because in d north, ur sisters dont do ash work abi

1 Like

Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by bunmioguns(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
godman01:

Why you come quote the guy?

sorry

I have unquoted him
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by Baawaa(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
NwakorChriss:
Blackberry london use bold 5 for urgent sale@ cheap rate 10,000naira only 08160446242.

Are they 9900 or 9930?
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by tbaba1234: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
cococandy:
Polygamy won't let them control population and religion won't let them outlaw polygamy.

One thing leads to another.

One would think, only the north has a problem with population in Nigeria.

Plus what is the percentage practising polygamy?

1 Like

Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by cecildeeva: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
No be small tin
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by Johnnoo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
These guys are just coconut heads undecided
Teach them how to fish & stop giving them fish!!!
Also improve the environment for fishing

1 Like

Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
nataisha:
my love how are u doing?
babe i'm doing great n u?
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Enough Rice and Stew Very Plenty
u re welcome, come with ur friends n family.
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by ayusco85(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
CoolHunk:

Is that horse supposed to be white?

Lol. Its supposed to be white o, like her wedding gown
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by Burger01(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mass wedding, mass honeymoon.
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by Thereishel: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nawa o, scarcity of men Boko Haram have killed almost all eligible bachelors
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
Coded7:
. If she was to ask of d pix of ur Dad's d**k how would u feel?
Why are you minding this fool,he is a new troll on nairaland...tabs lost patient
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by eunisam: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
this should extend to the who states oh.at least it will check mate the high spread of hiv/aids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by adconline(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Let's have as many kids as possible so long as we aren't required to take care of them. Selfishness of the highest orde. Let's have s3x and born babies and don't worry about their welfare.

1 Like

Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by adconline(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
eunisam:
this should extend to the who states oh.at least it will check mate the high spread of hiv/aids
You should be more worried about kids not going to school and joining Boko Haram. BTW, Naija has 10million kids not enrolled in school.. The highest in the world.

1 Like

Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by Abdull300(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
trent9002:
na only for north dis kind rubbish go dey happen
yeah we knew, the same, na only south that kind rubbish dey happen. Man must Bleep his gal to have some childs, before marr*ge. Animal life,,
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by adconline(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
Abdull300:
yeah we knew, the same, na only south that kind rubbish dey happen. Man must Bleep his gal to have some childs, before marr*ge. Animal life,,
You are forever confined to idiocy!
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by ssogundele(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
NwakorChriss:
Blackberry london use bold 5 for urgent sale@ cheap rate 10,000naira only 08160446242.
pls this guy is a fraud. I almost fell for his lies. I was asked to go to any Fidelity bank and blah blah. He then switched his phone off. I really went and felt like an idiot when asked questions by the bank official. pls guys watch out o.
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by freelife4all(m): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
abdulabbakar:

You call dis rubbish
I think no rubbish is better than allowing your sisters to be standing on the streets in the night to be picked by every tom and jerry as its being practice in the south... lipsrsealed
In as much as i dislike prostitution, it will be preferable to support it tham to side this stupid action of the aboki government. Use that money to empower these people, instead of increasing the number of amajiri.

1 Like

Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by sekzy99(m): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by cococandy(f): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Yet they do.
PAGAN9JA:

not every1 can afford polygamy.
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by SurePresident: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
adconline:

You should be more worried about kids not going to school and joining Boko Haram. BTW, Naija has 10million kids not enrolled in school.. The highest in the world.
Shat up!!! Useless HIV spreader! Why is family planning available?! You and your likes can't do without sex, yet would be claiming hard times is preventing you from marrying. Destroying the lives of our innocent girls and turning them to whores! You and your likes better go and marry before HIV and judgement Thunder of God strike you dead!
Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by Truckpusher(m): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
In a period of
Mass unemployment rate across the country
Mass failure both in WAEC and Nigerian Law School
Mass poverty rate across the country
Mass violent boko haram attacks on the masses
Mass looting of the national treasury by the people in power
Mass political upheaval
Mass distrust based on ethnicity and region in Nairaland
Mass PDP and APC useless propaganda and counter-propaganda thread on front page and
Mass anger by the entire people of Nigeria
But some states are still organization Mass wedding.
This is simply MASS MADNESS if you ask me. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by adconline(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
SurePresident:

Shat up!!! Useless HIV spreader! Why is family planning available?! You and your likes can't do without sex, yet would be claiming hard times is preventing you from marrying. Destroying the lives of our innocent girls and turning them to whores! You and your likes better go and marry before HIV and judgement Thunder of God strike you dead!
If u care about young girls too much, why do u marry and sexually abuse them before they are matured? Why do u "care " about young girls so much and still deny them education? Highest infant mortality rate in the world- all because of u. Highest rate of child destitute all because of u. Highest child illiteracy! Highest number of child pregnancy all because of u. Highest rate of girl-child illiteracy.. I know these numbers don't mean anything to you, but u can ask google for assistance.

2 Likes

Re: 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding by billyG(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
D gombe state govt. iz helping d north 2 produce more BH (goons) d NA killed. using thier own share of d national allocation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / Why Do Women Prefer Their Children Over Their Husbands? / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.