Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Help A Mother Like Yours To Survive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Mother Like Yours To Survive (549 Views)

The Pains Of Being A Mother: The Journey Of Ivf/fertility Treatment / Like Mother, Like Daughter.... Like Father, Like Son??? / How To Survive A Bullet Wound Until Ambulance Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Mother Like Yours To Survive by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
Good day everyone. Pls I am using this medium to reach out to nigerians to help my mum financially so she could be able to undergo surgery..
She was first diagnosed with unblical aenia and after some days too. She was bringing out blood discharge from her breast nipple and also diagnosed with lumbar spondulosis. We later found out that she has invasive breast cancer after a minor surgery has been done to the breast and a lump was removed from her breast. It was from the final test of the lumps that we discovered tht she has cancer which has affected her back. She is in pains and needed to be operated on. But due to the lack of funds. Her oepration has been postponed till when we get the money. Below are pictures of her test. Pls help me.as no amount of help could be small.
You can reach me through aogunsona@gmail.com or 07046458503

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Foods That Can Also Be Poisonous / Free Sperm Donor / Med Lab Scientists In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.