Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Turn Your Ideas And Small Business Into Profitability: "Learn From Our Mistakes - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Turn Your Ideas And Small Business Into Profitability: "Learn From Our Mistakes (489 Views)

No Job? No Skill? No Problem - Become A Small Business Consultant Today / 4 Big Career Lessons Managers Can Learn From Mourinho And Chelsea Slump / What Skill Can I Acquire For Myself? Your Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Ideas And Small Business Into Profitability: "Learn From Our Mistakes by mgolo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ours is a new consultancy serving a single man or small business.

The following are the 3 areas we work with towards profitability:

1) Your New or Old Idea Development.
We will guide you to qualify the best ideas in your mind that will earn you income as a startup or as an additional stream of income.
(At this stage, you wont talk about capital yet!) 

2) Turn Around of Struggling Business
We will help you identify the problem(s) and proffer solutions so that your business will be back on the path of profitability.

3) Increasing Profitability of Your Existing Business.
Being an insider, you may not realize the untapped opportunities to further increase your profit level, while managing your cost; without sacrificing the quality of your service or product delivery. We wil help you.

Our strengths:

Benefits of lessons garnered from our own struggling businesses in the past. "Learn From Our Past Mistakes"!
Benefits of new knowledge learned and the right path towards profitability - the essence of most businesses.

............................. A testimonial....................................................................

"I saw your post on nairaland regarding the consultations you're offering. 

Thank you so much, for your help.

I'm so so so happy to have had this chat with you.

I'm going to rethink things along the lines you've suggested.

I will do as you've said and look at the areas you mentioned. 
I never really thought about it. I was always of the opinion that...

I need to redraw a lot of things and get back intouch with you.

Let me allow you handle the others.

You've been a blessing to me, God will bless and honour you sir.

I am extremely happy I had this chat with you. 

I think the services you offer is wonderful and highly needed"

D.A. (Medical Practitioner ,Ibadan)
......................................................................................................

Let's hear from you ( ourstomruby@yahoo.com )

N.B. 
please, this is not a get-rich-quick scheme but consultancy on steady growth of an idea/enterprise.

(1) (Reply)

Sales/marketing With Degree In Engineering / My Story: Beauty And Brain The Surest “SELLING POINT” / THE Power Of 4000 Naira This Will Change Ur Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.