Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Trust Me Real Nigerian Men Hv D Answer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Trust Me Real Nigerian Men Hv D Answer (2149 Views)

Wat Do U Think Is D Answer / What Is D Answer: ? / hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust Me Real Nigerian Men Hv D Answer by ifyndy(f): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
WHAT WOULD YOU DO ? A woman tells her husband that she is going to visit her sick mum in the village.
She goes on Friday and returns on Sunday, with plenty of fruits and food stuff, saying they are from her mum to the husband and the children. The husband gently asks her about her mother's health and how she was doing, to which she replies that she took her to the hospital in the village and she is
recovering and getting better. The wife adds that her mother insisted that she must re-visit the village in a few days, to spend at least a week with her. "I'm
worried about Mama" the wife crooned, with tears swelling in her eyes. "She'll be fine, dear." Hubby
lovingly replied. The husband then politely asks her to take the items to the kitchen. As she enters, she meets her mother preparing food in the kitchen.
Apparently, her mum came visiting since the Friday that she left home. You can imagine the plight of this woman. stuck, shocked, dazed and dumbfounded at
the kitchen door! whether to go in and drop the items
'from mama', or return to her hubby in the living
room! How would you handle this case? Your humble opinion is required.
Re: Trust Me Real Nigerian Men Hv D Answer by SirHouloo(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
The mama has seen the movie already which is a sufficient evidence. I will just keep mute and continue my normal life, leaving the woman to judge herself.
Re: Trust Me Real Nigerian Men Hv D Answer by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
1st this is a copy and paste work...
2ndly...since you wanted the copy and paste thing would have shown creativity by making it much more interesting than this
3rdly...why is my opinion needed when it's just a pirated work and you need to be sued for it.
4th...pray there should be no election in 2015
Re: Trust Me Real Nigerian Men Hv D Answer by Chaleeee: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
fruqsy:
2ndly...since you wanted the copy and paste thing would have shown creativity by making it much more interesting than this
3rdly...why is my opinion needed when it's just a pirated work and you need to be sued for it.

Even if it's a copy and paste, some of us have not seen or read it before. So to us it's a new story. Either prefer a solution of just scroll on rather than put the OP down.

Still on the matter, she will follow her mother back to the village when she's going back. With all her things too. Marriage concluded.

1 Like

Re: Trust Me Real Nigerian Men Hv D Answer by 3coins(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
she will follow mama home with the fruits of course

but. . .i might just eat those fruits. . .especially if there are mangoes and soursops among them
Re: Trust Me Real Nigerian Men Hv D Answer by enoqueen: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
she should bust cry and start saying that's her mother's ghost. angry

1 Like

Re: Trust Me Real Nigerian Men Hv D Answer by ifyndy(f): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
Can't stop laffin.... Just like in naija movie n their ghost
enoqueen:
she should bust cry and start saying that's her mother's ghost. angry
Re: Trust Me Real Nigerian Men Hv D Answer by ifyndy(f): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
See person wey em house dey on fire dey do Longer throat
3coins:
she will follow mama home with the fruits of course

but. . .i might just eat those fruits. . .especially if there are mangoes and soursops among them
Re: Trust Me Real Nigerian Men Hv D Answer by ifyndy(f): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
Thank u for Defendin me, I appreciate n back to d matter, firsy find out d truth before takin decision for ur childrens sake.
Chaleeee:

Even if it's a copy and paste, some of us have not seen or read it before. So to us it's a new story. Either prefer a solution of just scroll on rather than put the OP down.

Still on the matter, she will follow her mother back to the village when she's going back. With all her things too. Marriage concluded.
Re: Trust Me Real Nigerian Men Hv D Answer by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
SirHouloo:
The mama has seen the movie already which is a sufficient evidence. I will just keep mute and continue my normal life, leaving the woman to judge herself.
normal
Re: Trust Me Real Nigerian Men Hv D Answer by 3coins(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
ifyndy:
See person wey em house dey on fire dey do Longer throat
grin
Re: Trust Me Real Nigerian Men Hv D Answer by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
fruqsy:
E-diot. Back to the matter,divorce straight up.
Re: Trust Me Real Nigerian Men Hv D Answer by jimmy101231(m): 5:01am On Jan 10, 2015
fruqsy:
irrelevant comment must you comment no be ur fault na free data from MTN they shark u
Re: Trust Me Real Nigerian Men Hv D Answer by lordmassac(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
ifyndy:
Thank u for Defendin me, I appreciate n back to d matter, firsy find out d truth before takin decision for ur childrens sake.

Shoooo! Wetin be the finding out the truth again. Abi na 3 mama she get?
Re: Trust Me Real Nigerian Men Hv D Answer by bolington(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
fruqsy:
i cant believe there are cheap guyz here, guy use ur mb facebook abeg. Still on d matter she go continue to go dey stay with her mama.
Re: Trust Me Real Nigerian Men Hv D Answer by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 12, 2015
bolington:
i cant believe there are cheap guyz here, guy use ur mb facebook abeg. Still on d matter she go continue to go dey stay with her mama.
Dude I was just playing around when I decide to take things serious let's leave that, what makes you think you better off?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Direct Road To 'OTUOKE Village / Can you Fly To Bahamas On This Plane, If Given A Free Ticket(pictures) / When U Tell Ur Babe Dat U Studied Overseas And She Needs Proof (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.