Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. (47865 Views)

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Ivanspring(f): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nice thread...cool
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by EyeKandy(f): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
kpolli:
SMH

Hahaha....Kpolli. grin I almost died when I saw this. See why NL anonymity is treasured?? grin One guy has been giving me headaches.
How you been? Sent you a text msg.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
missdebs:
u sound matured....i like u

Y r gals always drawn to players *smh*
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Farouksenior: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
ugomira:

Y r gals always drawn to players *smh*

Cos dey press d ryt keys grin...nd show em no Luv.cos D streets is military. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
RedEboe:

Just travel to Saudi Arabia and tell them you want to chop life like one of their princes. If they don't chop your head off it means you'll do just fine.

Am loving this guy ............and am not gay

5 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
@ op pls r u into writing, ur choice of words make me marvel....an writer my self, yet to be published though
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by ammamat(f): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
op make me to remember when i jam one player of a guy ..oh Jesus ....plz they can be so real.. well i don't regrets meeting that guy coz i learn a lot from him... no man can use my head like that lol

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Dexema(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
@Redeboe nice thread,mature answers and alil bit of comic relief,Good job.

BTW I fink dos ladies ranting allover the thread yet following it religiously haven't been bleeped in a while.

I wouldn't wanna let dis opportunity go without asking a nasty question.
What percentage of the numerous ladies who have fallen under ur “reign“ were hookers? And can u share on how many of ur beneficiaries were from what part of the country+wich ethnic group gave u best and most memorable romp
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
nobilis:
Wow. This is a very very nice, educative and mature thread. I think this is the only other thread on NL that I've read every single page from the first page till the current page (the other wonderful didactic threads I've come across are those by Moneysoldier).

One thing I've learnt in life is that for everything that we let happen to us or that we make happen to us, there are lessons to be learnt. You learnt the necessary lessons, OP. And you're both applying them in your marriage & sharing them with us. And for that I'm grateful. I don't have any specific question to ask because most of the questions I would have loved to ask have already been asked by others. So there won't be any need for repetition. So I'll just keep reading and learning.

Well, you're already happily married. No need to wish you a happy married life. But I still wish you the continued happiness of being married to a beautiful and loving woman of watching your kids grow and teaching them from your wealth of experience. smiley

Learned
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
iCool:
^lol, charity might mean different things to different people.

Whats your own definition in this regard?

Charity is charity bros unless you want to give a different definition.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
anssy:

Busybody, wetin concern you, na your anus?

You really need that anus to get fuccked. But be sure to lubricate it well o, otherwise ur first attempt fit stop u from shiiting in the next 2wks and u know what will that result to. Anyways, no mind am, weda na him anus.

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mr Redben, I see your replys have really been interesting nd fascinating. but I would like you to answer this question sincerely.If your wife went through all this filing( filing of pusssy) as you,would u have married her still
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by nobilis: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
RedBenson:

Learned

Thanks for your overzealous corrective nature. I appreciate. But let me help you out a little bit so that you won't go on trying to correct other people wrongly.

Ciao!!!

8 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
iCool:

grin I am Loyal cool

Only wondering the amount you spent over the womanizing period, e fit reach build house
Lots of lovely women out there spend on guys too, you know!
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by DukeNija(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
anssy:

Busybody, wetin concern you, na your anus?

This your moniker sef is funny. E remain make them add U to the Anssy to become Anus'sy. May Amadioha preserve your Anus, Anussy! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by DukeNija(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
RedBenson:

You really need that anus to get fuccked. But be sure to lubricate it well o, otherwise ur first attempt fit stop u from shiiting in the next 2wks and u know what will that result to. Anyways, no mind am, weda na him anus.

Lmaoooo. U r wicked o

1 Like

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
EyeKandy:

Sad reality of life.
Last question grin: When a guy always have a hard on around me, is it indicative of a man that may have a wandering peni$ (womanizer) or a guy that cares about se$ only? Though it bothers me, he never pressures me into giving in unless I want to. I commend him on that.

I don't mean to ask numerous questions. I have genuine concerns buried in my chest that want out. cool

If you are a Hot, Sexy and Beautiful woman, any red-blooded male that comes in contact with you SHOULD experience one form of hard on or another. If your boyfriend regularly gets hard on's around you, his will definitely be more intense because there's actually HOPE of something happening. Unlike a random guy bumping into you in a public space, his (hard on) may just last a few micro seconds-cos there's no hope of anything actually happening between you both.

NO, it doesn't necessarily mean that your bf is a randy guy.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
ogaofficer:
Thanks, boss. Make i book space. Hope still dey say i go c buyer. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . SPACE FOR SALE. . . . . . . . . FRONT PAGE PLS A LOT OF FOLKS OUT THERE WHO NEEDS TO SEE THIS

How much last? LOL!
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ivanspring:
Nice thread...cool

Thanks.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
nobilis:

Thanks for your overzealous corrective nature. I appreciate. But let me help you out a little bit so that you won't go on trying to correct other people wrongly.

Ciao!!!

Na nokia torch i dey use o. I no dey see well. Wetin u post there?
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
tycoon2:
Mr Redben, I see your replys have really been interesting nd fascinating. but I would like you to answer this question sincerely.If your wife went through all this filing( filing of pusssy) as you,would u have married her still

Come, no take style call my name o. Is the op's moniker "RedBen" or "RedE...."? Small time now u go say RedBenson. Stop am abeg.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by datyrone(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
RedBenson:

Nah Nah Nah, i'm none of such. Mine is purely on "charity"...helping the legendary masters attain thier goal.

who send you.wud u guys pls drop dis tussle
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
ugomira:
@ op pls r u into writing, ur choice of words make me marvel....an writer my self, yet to be published though

Yes. I'm a writer but it's not a passion. I also haven't published yet, I'm too lazy!
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
ammamat:
op make me to remember when i jam one player of a guy ..oh Jesus ....plz they can be so real.. well i don't regrets meeting that guy coz i learn a lot from him... no man can use my head like that lol

Awesome!
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
datyrone:

who send you.wud u guys pls drop dis tussle

Bros, swear say person never toast woman put for u?
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by datyrone(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
RedBenson:

Bros, swear say person never toast woman put for u?

lol..true talk.over to you o.p,be smart
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dexema:
@Redeboe nice thread,mature answers and alil bit of comic relief,Good job.

BTW I fink dos ladies ranting allover the thread yet following it religiously haven't been bleeped in a while.

I wouldn't wanna let dis opportunity go without asking a nasty question.
What percentage of the numerous ladies who have fallen under ur “reign“ were hookers? And can u share on how many of ur beneficiaries were from what part of the country+wich ethnic group gave u best and most memorable romp

LOL, my brother "pusssy and yansh" no get ethnic group. A good woman in bed is a good woman in bed, her ethnic group has absolutely nothing to do with it. So, please forget about such myths,especially those that concern "Calabar women".
At a point in my life I 'almost' concluded that there was no major difference between a 'hooker' and lots of university girls-the only difference being that one conducts her bizness on the streets or at certain nite clubs while the other conducts hers in a female hostel via BBM. I also found many 'hookers' to be more in tune with safe sex than her university counterparts-almost every 'hooker' in Lagos have condoms in their purses-don't ask me how I know. Same cannot be said for a number of unigirls,hence the scourge of abortions and Baby Mamas on our campuses.
Just my opinion,by the way...I could be wrong.

Now for the percentage of 'hookers' i've been with; starting with the one that 'disvirgined' me at Bar Beach, I'd say 10% plus or minus. Then again,I met a lot of regular ladies that I still had to 'pay off' (indirectly) the next morning.

4 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by DrProf(m): 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
RED MAN!!! I HAIL OH!!

Been following your thread and i must say, u too much.

Question: how can a guy deal with the loneliness that comes after a break up?. That's an introvert.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by mymz(f): 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
RedEboe:

HIAN!!!

No need to get worked up luv, was just letting the gentleman know we can handle ourselves if need be smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by LoungeCEO(m): 12:16am On Oct 25, 2014
Cool thread
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by hugoart(m): 12:29am On Oct 25, 2014
UnknownT:
When i said take the guy's message, i didnt mean that you should agree on everything he said. But in your case, you were not trying to agree or disagree, rather you left the message he was passing and was attacking him. Peace Bro!
It's not my fault,I can't 't separate the Devil from the Devil's message.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nmeri17: 12:32am On Oct 25, 2014
redeboe I wanna know if pickup lines work in real life. have u used it or seen yo friend say those funny stuff to a girl and right there and then she falls. I just play with the girls I've ever been friends with but people say I can toast girls like mad I don't think so tho because I think people's usage of pickup lines is the real toasting.

Then, I used to have this acquaintance. He's way bigger than me so I couldn't relate with him. Then I was much younger. But I remember he scores broads and bangs them that same day angry Then me and my crew used to think it's juju. now I've grown up to know it ain't juju. Or I could be wrong. u tell me

Then I wanno know where and how u meet these girls. dyu work at a place where girls come often and keep asking each one out?? Or yo church girls?? most fine girls have boyfriends. dyu just toast them anyways??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.