Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. (47862 Views)

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
FLAWLES:
i dnt get diz,,,,,,

What don't you get?

1 Like

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
GoodFaith:

I guess ur parents named U RedEboe
I am all ears

Good, we are even now.

3 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
hugoart:
Thanks for your candid responses. I've a question :How long did you date your wife before proposing?

To be honest with you,we started dating AFTER i proposed. She had this 'kashimawo' attitude towards me-you know nah, getting involved with someone like me. But when i bought her a gold engagement ring, she knew I was serious.
So'ld say we got married 8 months after I proposed,but we were already platonic friends a year before that.

6 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Mrfils(m): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
RedEboe:

Every lady wants a guy that treats her right and it has nothing to do with good looks but I must confess that other factors such as 'money' and above all SELF CONFIDENCE play a huge role.
When you walk up to a lady for the first time an 'impression seed' is sown inside of her-it's now left for you to water this seed (with everything you've got) and ensure it germinates. You may fail or you may suceed;if you suceed,enjoy your harvest. If you fail,sow your seeds else where-fertile land plenty.

You dig?
U see, I'm not a womanizer. I'm jst in search of d perfect girl.
Dat girl who's pretty n sexy...
Who's cool n roughh (hehe, if u knw wat I mean)
'Female shy' bt could also b a talkative...
Who draws every oda guy's attention bt loves me like am d only guy in d world...
Who's a genius bt doesn't let it 'entr her head'...
Dat girl who's everything I'm not...

*I'm beginning to think I might av some ties wit dbanj* grin
But really, until I find, I'll jst kip testing' em...

4 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
RedEboe:

Huh?

Have you ever fuccked a girl and she squirts?

Meanwhile, let me invite some of my men to this thread. Born2fuck, u don see this this thread. Come be assistant lecturer here o.

Oga Op, oya now answer my question.

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by rallymento(m): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
From your excapade, will you encourage sex before or after marriage? Note:I am not asking the question based on any religious sentiments.

5 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
RedEboe:

Being in love is a very powerful force, it can make the greatest warrior behave like the biggest f00l on earth. No one knows what heaven looks like,feels like or tastes like,but the love of a beautiful woman is the closest experience a real man can have of heaven. On the flip side,a bad woman is your passport to hell on earth. Regrets? No way...in life there's time for everything,a time to be young and a time to do what young people do. I have 'liked' many women but i've only truly loved one (my wife). I liked most of the women I slept with, as a young working class bachelor there were times I picked up pro$titutes,took them home, did my thing and cooked indomine for them afterwards-even taught some of them how to game on my Playstation. Guess what? Many of them became loyal to me and I had free $ex with them from there on. When I was extra horn.y,they invited their friends over for three$omes,and my only expense where on condoms,alcohol, cigarettes and MaryJay. Long story short, i have no regrets. Pusssy is Pusssy, but the relationship you establish with the owner of that pusssy is what counts.

Stories for the gods.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mrfils:

U see, I'm not a womanizer. I'm jst in search of d perfect girl.
Dat girl who's pretty n sexy...
Who's cool n roughh (hehe, if u knw wat I mean)
'Female shy' bt could also b a talkative...
Who draws every oda guy's attention bt loves me like am d only guy in d world...
Who's a genius bt doesn't let it 'entr her head'...
Dat girl who's everything I'm not...

*I'm beginning to think I might av some ties wit dbanj* grin
But really, until I find, I'll jst kip testing' em...

I think i know the EXACT girl you are talking about...i've seen her in lots of Hollywood movies.

Sorry bro,she doesn't exist in real life BUT you can find an 'imperfect' lady with bits and pieces of the qualities you desire. Same way she too will have to dump her desire for Brad Pitt just to settle for an ordinary Nigerian like you.

Goodluck tho'

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
RedBenson:

Stories for the gods.

Chorusing your comment... "monkey tail, monkey tail, monkey tail"

3 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by hugoart(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
RedEboe:

To be honest with you,we started dating AFTER i proposed. She had this 'kashimawo' attitude towards me-you know nah, getting involved with someone like me. But when i bought her a gold engagement ring, she knew I was serious.
So'ld say we got married 8 months after I proposed,but we were already platonic friends a year before that.
Did you make love to her before proposing or after.I just want to know the standard.Please,do tell.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
RedBenson:

Have you ever fuccked a girl and she squirts?

Meanwhile, let me invite some of my men to this thread. Born2fuck, u don see this this thread. Come be assistant lecturer here o.

Oga Op, oya now answer my question.

I don't think I've ever made a girl squirt/cum during regular $ex, if it happened, I didn't notice. Also, you can't trust a woman's intense moaning as proof of climax during $ex, they pretend a lot. BUT I have made quite a few squirts during intense f0replay using my fingers. There was this one experience, after many minutes of finger f0replay, I got a very cold bottle of Baileys irish cream and poured its content on her brea$ts. The moment my lips touched her nipple$, she rained on me. True story, but you don't have to believe me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
RedEboe:

I don't think I've ever made a girl squirt/cum during regular $ex, if it happened, I didn't notice. Also, you can't trust a woman's intense moaning as proof of climax during $ex, they pretend a lot. BUT I have made quite a few squirts during intense f0replay using my fingers. There was this one experience, after many minutes of finger f0replay, I got a very cold bottle of Baileys irish cream and poured its content on her brea$ts. The moment my lips touched her nipple$, she rained on me. True story, but you don't have to believe me.

Hmmmmm, what the elders see sitting down, the young ones wont see even if they climb the tallest tree (proversbially). Lol

So making a girl squirt, can u say it can easily be achieved using fingers than dicck penetration?

1 Like

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Emmysteve(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
You mentioned being self employed. Which kind of business are you into?
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by cybug: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dejavu
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by uchdollar111: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
@op, when your girlfriend or a lady tells you that you don't take care of her, what exactly does she mean?

1 Like

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
RedEboe:

No I don't have AIDS, been married for over 4 years with a very healthy wife and even healthier children.
bros u no say snake go still born snake, have you notice or seen any form of sign in 1 of your boys as a potential or future womaniser? there must be omeka nna ya. (like father like son)

3 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Blackfire(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
RedEboe:

Chorusing your comment... "monkey tail, monkey tail, monkey tail"

are u happy with ur sexual escapades?
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
rallymento:
From your excapade, will you encourage sex before or after marriage? Note:I am not asking the question based on any religious sentiments.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
rallymento:

May God forgive me, but I encourage $ex before marriage with different women other than the one you are about to get married to.
By the time you are ready to get married it's best you come to terms with the fact that $ex with your wife MAY or MAY NOT be as great as your past experiences. After marriage you may decide to devote time and energy on bringing your wife up to speed with trending $ex techniques OR you may choose to go with the flow and concentrate on other tangible projects like building a successful family-you could do both. Afterall, you've already used your bachelor years to enjoy enough variants of $ex.

Just my opinion by the way.

7 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
hugoart:
Did you make love to her before proposing or after.I just want to know the standard.Please,do tell.

Yes, loooong after proposing. In fact after I carried wine to her parents to make my intentions known.

3 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by DaySpringer: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Op can you expanciate more on self confidence. How can a guy who doesn't have it get it?
And what does it mean to water the seed to germinate and plant it. What exactly are the guidelines for following up
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
RedBenson:

Hmmmmm, what the elders see sitting down, the young ones wont see even if they climb the tallest tree (proversbially). Lol

So making a girl squirt, can u say it can easily be achieved using fingers than dicck penetration?

It takes most women a much much MUCH longer period to reach climax-an average dicck will find it very difficult to last that long-with aide of stimulants,possibly. But i recommend starting with intense f0replay first such that by the time you are ready to do penetration work she's already a quarter-to-cum.
Goodluck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by uchdollar111: 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
@op, when your girlfriend or a lady tells
you that you don't take care of her, what
exactly does she mean? Pls reply asap.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Blackfire:

are u happy with ur sexual escapades?

Well, here I am sharing a few experiences; do I sound sad to you?
I'm happy jare, only sad that my '$exual escapades' did not affect the price of garri.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Blackfire(m): 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
RedEboe:

I'm happy jare, only sad that my '$exual escapades' did not affect the price of garri.
is a faceless forum,

1 Like

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
RedEboe:

Better thank God the woman who truly loves you still stayed after all these sexcapades. Or does she not know? Because if she had left you, I'm not sure you wouldn't be regretting right now
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by clubone05: 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
RedEboe:

I've always guessed my dad had other children. ..bro u could be my long lost brother...

I like ur outlook on stuff...

anyways. .still keeping the flag flying. .

7 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Mrfils(m): 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
RedEboe:

I think i know the EXACT girl you are talking about...i've seen her in lots of Hollywood movies.

Sorry bro,she doesn't exist in real life BUT you can find an 'imperfect' lady with bits and pieces of the qualities you desire. Same way she too will have to dump her desire for Brad Pitt just to settle for an ordinary Nigerian like you.

Goodluck tho'
Well said...
Wen I've searched n toured like u, den we can settle for our Nigerian sides

4 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
@op you are doing good for yourself, have you ever cheated or considered cheating on your wife?

3 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Spydamannn(m): 11:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
He knocking at the door don't let the devil iiiinnnnnn
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 12:03am On Oct 22, 2014
DaySpringer:
Op can you expanciate more on self confidence. How can a guy who doesn't have it get it?
And what does it mean to water the seed to germinate and plant it. What exactly are the guidelines for following up
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 12:04am On Oct 22, 2014
DaySpringer:

The concept of self-confidence varies, some people may have self-confidence as soldiers or police men but they lack confidence when it comes to approaching a woman. I believe you are making reference to the latter, right?
There's only one method to getting self-confidence with the ladies, it's called JUST GO AND GET IT.

Assignment: Next time you visit Shoprite or Silverbird, ensure you introduce yourself to atleast three new girls.

When you introduce yourself to a new girl at Shoprite, you've sown an 'impression seed' in her. You 'water' this seed with the words you say to her after the introduction and how you sell yourself to her. If she agrees to part with her REAL fone number,then the seed has germinated. You keep on watering this seed by your phone calls, chats, dates,gifts,jokes etc. When the time for harvest comes, you will know.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.