Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. (47870 Views)

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by anssy(f): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2014
My question is: is there any pleasure in a n a l sex for the woman . A honest answer will be grately appreciated
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2014
Haywhymido:
Op, woah. You r so damn intelligent n wise.Read ur comments n i sensed it.Do u think u inherited it or u developed it on ur own. N what is ur real age now

EXPERIENCE has always been my greatest teacher. I'm in my VERY late 30s.

3 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2014
perez019:
The only Nairaland thread without insults. I hope this thread doesn't get to FP before it gets derailed. @ op I respect ur intelligent response

THANKS a lot.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by ugwum007(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2014
RedEboe:

The concept of self-confidence varies, some people may have self-confidence as soldiers or police men but they lack confidence when it comes to approaching a woman. I believe you are making reference to the latter, right?
There's only one method to getting self-confidence with the ladies, it's called JUST GO AND GET IT.

Assignment: Next time you visit Shoprite or Silverbird, ensure you introduce yourself to atleast three new girls.

When you introduce yourself to a new girl at Shoprite, you've sown an 'impression seed' in her. You 'water' this seed with the words you say to her after the introduction and how you sell yourself to her. If she agrees to part with her REAL fone number,then the seed has germinated. You keep on watering this seed by your phone calls, chats, dates,gifts,jokes etc. When the time for harvest comes, you will know.

what of those of us that don't ve time for phone calls, chats etc. I cant even remember the owners of the majority of the phone numbers in my contact list.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2014
remsonik:
Well men boasting about their sexcapades as if its normal. Woe betides any lady who opens such thread on nairaland!! In short Op was once a stud. Thank God for your life Op

I agree with you, society tends to tolerate us men 'boasting' about our escapades, while women wouldn't dare say a word about theirs.
Yes, i have every reason to be thankful to God.

9 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2014
hugoart:
RedEboe,thanks again for your charity.
Another question :When a guy sees a beautiful girl he'll like to approach on the street. He says "Hi".She replies congenially with "Hi".How should he proceed? Will a compliment on how beautiful she looks be more appropriate or an introduction of each other,as an opening. Simply put :How do I come away with her phone number? In a sweet,easy way.

whenever you walk up to a beautiful lady always have it at the back of your mind that she's an ordinary human being just like you. I'm sure you've had numerous experiences where you've stirred up or participated in conversations (about English Premiership) with total strangers in Danfos, BRTs or Molues- have that same mindset when next you attempt to toast a pretty lady. Go with the flow.

8 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2014
itstpia1:
once a womanizer always a womanizer imo.

that weakness will always be there.

it doesnt just go away like that.

You have a valid point.

4 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by anssy(f): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2014
My question is: is there any pleasure in a nal sex for the woman . A honest answer will be grately appreciated. Am waiting for the answer
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2014
veegirl:

Hmmmm.....ok o.
Another question: u seem 2 b a 3some expert. So if a girl fantasizes abt havin 3somes does dat make her bisexual?

You know what? From my 'little' experience i've noticed that lots of heterosexual women have the strange ability to perform lewd acts on/with fellow girls without necessarily being or turning gay. Same cannot be said for men.
So my dear, I dare say that your fantasies are in order.

8 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2014
StPete:

As long as a lady is sexually involved with a guy and another girl, she is bisexual in that act. Bisexual is a term used to define the aforementioned.

It doesn't necessarily work that way but you still have a point.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2014
Bizibi:
u really have lived on the other side.....i know it. was easy for u leaving that life because u saw someone u could spend the life with....i am still single but still searching fr the right click from the right one,it seems that click happened quickly when u saw her before u proposed......

All i can say is, when you lay your eyes on the right woman,you will know it...most times!

3 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2014
mymz:

My my! and here i was thinking this part of the world couldn't produce men like this one. cool
and so to you i raise a glass, Finally! a man worth having. it is rather unfortunate he already belongs to another.
Nevertheless, Bravo!
in another life maybe wink

I'm blushing! I also wish you lots of love and happiness from here on.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by uchdollar111: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
@op I call my girlfriend at least 3 times a week and regularly send her text, there are times she tells me to recharge her phone, buy her things, but I don't. She tells me that I don't take care of her, that I should buckle up unless I will loose her, she never calls me, it's me that do all the calling, what should I do? Pls reply asap
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
DrProf:
1) A lot of womanisers i know started cause of heart break and subsequent hatred for women. Did U take d same path?

2) Is it wrong to investigate a woman before you date her?

3) List the cheaper means of getting the harvest. (Dates and too much calls can be expensive na).

4) Thank you for this thread.

1. Throughout my primary to early secondary school years, I was scared of/and crazy shy with girls. The first time I ever summoned up courage to dance with a girl was in SS1-let's just say things took up from there.

2. It is not wrong to investigate a woman before you date her. Especially if she's the type that gives conflicting details about herself during your 'get-to-know-her' stage.

3. Cheaper means of getting 'your harvest'? Invite her on outings and dates to events where someone else has already incurred the expenses on food and drinks i.e your friends birthday party, your cousin's wedding reception, your musician uncle's album launch. You dig?

4. You are welcome.

8 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
abdulkayus:
This guy, I mean the OP still cheat on his wife, that y he said he is a responsible husband and a loving father bt nt a saint, we all grab it nah.

A promiscuous person is alway a promiscuous person. They hardly stop cheating.

U even seem confuse, asking God to forgive u bt still advocating and advising peeps to continue sinning.

Na wa ooooi

JUDGING is also a sin, and that's what you've just done right here.

9 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
kay29000:

Hmm! Good girls do like bad guys for sure.

Most authentic 'bad guys' tend to be very good people on the inside. Not always though!

8 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
uchdollar111:
@op I call my girlfriend at least 3 times a week and regularly send her text, there are times she tells me to recharge her phone, buy her things, but I don't. She tells me that I don't take care of her, that I should buckle up unless I will loose her, she never call me, it's me that do all the calling, what should I do?

I'll advice you to indeed buckle up and tell her to go. You were never in a relationship with her to begin with.

9 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
remsonik:
Op don turn love doctor overnight. Hmmm the concoction wey u mix for this thread na strong one o. Make all of una no go work on your relationship dey take womanizing advice from Op. What works for you might not work for others. Stop destroying lives and leading men astray

I never called myself a 'love doctor', you did.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
kenex4ever:
did u retire because u r tired? Or u retired because u don tire to wire?

I believe I already answered this question in earlier pages. Read!

3 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Aksonman:

WOW, Bros this particular reply is deep.

Thanks man.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Vivly:
I raise a glass to you op.
Thank you for this thread and your intelligent responses.

And to you, I raise an even bigger glass. Thanks for reading.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
researchQ:
Op nice thread. I am learning so much. I have cut and paste some very important points you raised on my note. I learnt an important sign of a serious guy here: he takes you out to meet with his close friends and family members. keep it coming

You go girl!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nmeri17:

baba that her ex boyfriend go cry gaaan. nawa o

LOL
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
remsonik:

Well there's no wisdom in what I wrote but have you ever paused to think that underages do visit nairaland and some would want to try out op's experiences.
Also have you realised that most guys reading this points are not ready to change but rather improve on their womanizing skills. Have you also stopped to think that married men and women who are not getting enough sexual satisfaction in their marriages might want to take Op's route instead of working on their marriages and relationships. Have you people also considered that so many homes are at the risk of being destroyed and so many relationships are at stake.
Well to each its own
My own is that What works for A might not work for B and what A does and escapes B might do it and meet his waterloo.
Its for the matured to discern!!

I TOTALLY appreciate and respect your views, thoughts and opinions. Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
TyHadebimpe:

whoa! Thanks

You are welcome dear!
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by kay29000(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
RedEboe:

Most authentic 'bad guys' tend to be very good people on the inside. Not always though!

Are you really sure about this claims? I find it hard to believe. Unless "Good" is relative and not what I understand the word to mean.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
anssy:
My question is: is there any pleasure in a n a l sex for the woman . A honest answer will be grately appreciated

Many women find a.nal $ex to be extremely pleasurable if/when their partner(s) do the right things before penetration. These 'right things' include (but not limited to) intense caressing and lubrication of that area before intercourse.
I also discovered that many circumcised women prefer a.nal $ex to regular $ex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
ugwum007:

what of those of us that don't ve time for phone calls, chats etc. I cant even remember the owners of the majority of the phone numbers in my contact list.

If you don't have time for phone calls and chats with the ladies, then it's best you make peace with your small can of Vaseline and Rose tissue paper.
Then again call-girls don't require your phone calls or chats, it's money for hand, back for ground.

It's up to you really.

8 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by anssy(f): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
RedEboe:

Many women find a.nal $ex to be extremely pleasurable if/when their partner(s) do the right things before penetration. These 'right things' include (but not limited to) intense caressing and lubrication of that area before intercourse.
I also discovered that many circumcised women prefer a.nal $ex to regular $ex.

Pls can orgarsm be achieved for the woman, I mean can a woman cum by a.NAL sex, and c and how can the pain be eliminated for a virgin anus.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
kay29000:

Are you really sure about this claims? I find it hard to believe. Unless "Good" is relative and not what I understand the word to mean.

I recall ending this claim with, "Not always though!"

3 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
anssy:

Pls can orgarsm be achieved for the woman, I mean can a woman cum by a.NAL sex, and c and how can the pain be eliminated for a virgin anus.

Yes, women can experience extreme orga$m during a.nal $ex. As per the 'pain', it becomes an acquired taste.

OK, no more a.nal sex questions from you kid, aight?

3 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by kay29000(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
RedEboe:

I recall ending this claim with, "Not always though!"

Okay. My bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.