Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Study In Russia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Russia (1809 Views)

Nigerians In Russia / Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. / Nigerian Students In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Study In Russia by Blackkie: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
This thread is for people who desire to study in Russia.
A lot of Nigerians have not considered Russia as a study destination. Also many people do ask the question, in which continent is Russia?

We are here to bring you all the information you may ever need about studying in Russia ranging from Bachelors, Post Graduate and PHD.

Having studied in Russia and headed the Nigerian student community in my city, i have a fair knowledge of what it takes to guide anyone desiring to study in Russia.

It may interest you to know that it is easier to get a study permit to study in Russia than many other European countries. Most importantly, many of the schools are affiliated with schools in other Continents of the world. So you are most likely to study in another country while on admission with a Russian higher institution.

Lets go.
Ask your questions and we shall give all the information at our disposal.
Re: Study In Russia by justwise(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2014

(1)

Port Harcourt Pleasure Park; A Place To Be This Holidays. / Cape Verde / Please guys, What Are The Requirements For Canadian Residence visa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.