Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

- Intertribal Issues- A Case Of Igbo And Yoruba. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - Intertribal Issues- A Case Of Igbo And Yoruba. (535 Views)

Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

- Intertribal Issues- A Case Of Igbo And Yoruba. by Naomiuche: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
I know a case of an igbo guy dating a yoruba girl. He had a problem with trying to convince the parent why him being igbo, what they think about the igbo's will be found different in his own case. Apart from parent issue, the girl's siblings even which are very close to d igbo guy are also giving same notion why the Guy can marry their sister all based on tribal issues.

What should this guy do in such case.
Re: - Intertribal Issues- A Case Of Igbo And Yoruba. by jacabi(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
This issue of tribalism is a pothole on expressway to greatness of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: - Intertribal Issues- A Case Of Igbo And Yoruba. by iceberylin(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
jacabi:
jacabi:
ęҳāçţly embarassed

(1) (Reply)

The Fever Dance On The Nurse Costume ;-) / Welcome Me To Romanceland!! I'm A Celeb. / Could This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.