Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. (59121 Views)

Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by deltateam: 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Op so you want to start learning displacement reaction at your age sheh?
You said he has a girl already and you self have a badoo you move with.

Why don't you let things be or you enjoy guys fighting over you while pretending to be innocent. I have met girls like you before.
They cause breakups and fights among cult groups.

Last Bullet: Your interest is not genuine. No good can come of Delilah's love.

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by msrita(f): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
omorttee4u:

If you really like your self. Don't try the move of getting close to him now if is in your mind. The information here might have got to him and is not really good for him to know your intention of coming to him. Just continue to be yourself for now.

I'm sure this your topic will make you popular in school environment , you might not know. But a lot of people will be pointing finger at you somehow. Just be yourself and pretend nothing happened afterall you owe anybody apology.

If you had codedly impersonate the story it would have worked out fine but you never knew it would make up fp like this.

Most comment there are good to go..especially the one that supported you to start up the conversation. Because the guy is a shy type. We that are shy and introvert. Even though a girl walk up to us for conversation we still don't believe she's interested because we don't like to get turn down on our move.

The guy like you very much but is scared of being turn down. If decide to walk up to the guy don't let it be now. Cos some guy will make it known to him, that you like him already , you posted it on nl , and you will end being the victim.

Life is short not to go for what we really wanted. Enjoy yourself.

I get wat u saying, bt I don't plan on ever getting close again, in fact nairalanders has cleared my head of d attraction , and no one knows the exact dude I'm talking about so how they going to tell him? They'll only b guessing and keep on getting it wrong.
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Sunshinelady(f): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
chigoizie7:

seriously? she should walk up to the guy? that guy is a 1st class material when it comes to human psychology, he is a good flirt, he seems to repulse her kinda, believe men it will make the gal come closer to him more in other to know wat she did wrong, dont misquote me if i tell u dat sooner than later,she will be the one to wooe the guy if he continues like that, believe me the guy knows how to play dis game nd he is perfect i it,
. I know guys like dat, & dey usually pretend to be quiet & naiv, meanwhile dey culd be wiser dan u, & knw exactly wat dey r doin. U usually meet one of such guys in d midst of say 15 regular guys. Its dose type of rare guys dat finally get d 'most wanted chicks' (dats if dey r interested in her ghon)

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by egbaguy: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
OP...........sorry ehn. Seems u are single but want to mingle. Maybe d guy doesn't find u cool,perhaps u are too fugly
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by deltateam: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
nnekamezor:
Lol...very funny... U might be wrong ooo....yeah i do know some ladies do such but pls it doesnt neccessarily mean she is one of dem. U dont hv to jump to conclusions yet

When someone speaks the truth, they say he's jumping to conclusion.
Didn't you read where op says he ignores her. Girls like her think every guy should bow at her feet and lick her feet. If you are different they try to send yeye signals when you work on it. They pretend they don't give a damn.

They have destroyed many a man.The kind punishment that will come on them is still lifting weight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by datjohn(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
numericalguy:
OP, how do u expect such a nice and cool dude to approach you when you have barricaded yourself by hanging on the arm of the "most wanted guy" in your level. So much so that most people think you are dating. You get loads loads of attention from all the guys in your level by flirting with them.

Must you have every guy in your class? He's the last one remaining and you must have him even when you know he has a favourite girl.

I don't think you really love him. You only want to conquer him since he's probably one of the few guys left that is not really bothered by you.

Guy, u hav said it all. Nuffin is left to b said anymore.

5 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by siegfried99(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
youmour:
I think u shud offer him ur kitten on a silver tray,if that doesnt work then that nigga dont gbadun u or hes gayy

grin grin

Who talk this thing grin cheesy cheesy Lwkm
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by deltateam: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
msrita:

I get wat u saying, bt I don't plan on ever getting close again, in fact nairalanders has cleared my head of d attraction , and no one knows the exact dude I'm talking about so how they going to tell him? They'll only b guessing and keep on getting it wrong.

I never knew true love has ON and OFF switch. Look at the girl that said she has genuine love.

I JUST DEY OBSERVE.
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Sunshinelady(f): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Franchise21:
If u re truly d one on ur dp, no right thinking guy wud ignore a lady as pretty as u are
. Did she put her pic & her skul? Haba na wa o. Everybody in her skul go knw say na she. Na real wa. D guy in question mite even be on NL. F.ck up

2 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by msrita(f): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
deltateam:

I never knew true love has ON and OFF switch. Look at the girl that said she has genuine love.

I JUST DEY OBSERVE.

Gosh !! Blind bat! Read my post and show me where u saw love? Let alone genuine love! For Christ sake I said I like this guy and jus wanna be friends with him
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by clemz88(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
And so? How how does that gives me job? Instead of u to concentrate on ur studies u are busy abserving fine and wowo abi?
I will tell mummy for u
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Misolex(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
#Not yet married at 36..........wat kan fa.....dey are forming hot chic

ee to sempe.
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by datjohn(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
msrita:

That's y I had mention that I get a lot of male attention. O well ,I thank everyone for their input,I'm done with dis issue seriously,I dunno,is there a way I could delete this post? Cos I'm tired of reading more comments when this issue is currently in my psychological waste bin. Thanks

Too late, hon....
U hav made Front Page already cool
Congratz! grin
So, dis is wen u get more comments all d more.
Thot u luv d attention. undecided
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
msrita

it's clear the guy is an introvert and thus shy. Just take this simple step: on a new fresh morning at school, be on a look out for him. when you spot him walk up to him call him "handsome" and again until he realizes you are referring to him, surely he will blush ( all shy guys do) and just say you love the way he dress and he should keep it up. You will notice a big change in the way he relates with you..
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Sunshinelady(f): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
msrita:

Yea mish .. I already recognized you from your pics,damn how worse could this get, I regret ever posting this.
. U wuld hav opened a fresh moniker for a sensitiv topic like dis. U even left ur pic up. Damn..dis is embarassin

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by 2kris(m): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hey i was expecting to see ur picture.dat wen i can add my opinion thanks
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by 2kris(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
clemz88:
And so? How how does that gives me job? Instead of u to concentrate on ur studies u are busy abserving fine and wowo abi?
I will tell mummy for u
hahahahahhahahahhahaahahahahhahaahahahhahahahahhaaahhahhahaaahahahahhaahahahahaha bros u be beans lol
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Suspect33(m): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
A man got this message frm his neighbour: Sir, i am sorry but i av this confession to make, i ve been sharing your wife with you behind your back day nd night. I feel i should let you know cause i feel so guilty. I promise never to do it again... The man angrily shot his wife dead!
Few minites later he recieved another message stating: So sorry for the spelling. I meant to write WIFI nt WIFE grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by IKJ1000000(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Walk up to him and ask him y he ignores u......................DATZALL
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
msrita:
So I really like this guy , we're in the same faculty and level but different departments so we share the same lecture venue for all our lectures.
He's really cool and quiet and that's what I like most in a guy. I stare at him a lot though I try not to and I catch him staring at me sometimes too , sometimes we turn at d same time to stare at each other, the issue is he seems to be ignoring me, I mean he talks to almost every one I relate and associate with ,but he acts as though he doesn't see me , he'll walk up to where I'm standing with a group of friends and greet everyone there except me ,sometimes he passes too close for someone who doesn't like me , his body brushes mine lightly, well we've greeted a few times . I get a lot of attention from guys in my class dunno if that's why he doesn't wanna get close or because the most wanted guy in my class is my best friend though people believe we are dating and I'm an easy person , it even shows on my face. But common I like this guy naturally and wanna be friends with him , I don't think further than that or maybe I do, and oh! He has a favorite girl in our venue , he walks mostly with only her ,u hardly even catch walking with guys its either only him or her. So what's your take on this people, please no harsh comments ,a sister is just sharing her feelings. Thanks.

Unserious girl, na cool guy make you dey eye dere instead of to dey eye your book & get cool grades....yeye!

Lol...na joke I just dey joke oh...abeg continue to dey eye cool guy oh...abeg no yab me oh! *takes off*

Eheen b4 I go who sabi cream wey I fit use to grow "bearbear"?
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by jesusjewel1(f): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Articul8:
Dnt 4get 2 feed us back.
Wats d meaning of feed us back? who ar u feeding? eehheenn...Articul8? It should be give us a feedback...'don't forget to give us a feedback'....
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
msrita:
So I really like this guy , we're in the same faculty and level but different departments so we share the same lecture venue for all our lectures.
He's really cool and quiet and that's what I like most in a guy. I stare at him a lot though I try not to and I catch him staring at me sometimes too , sometimes we turn at d same time to stare at each other, the issue is he seems to be ignoring me, I mean he talks to almost every one I relate and associate with ,but he acts as though he doesn't see me , he'll walk up to where I'm standing with a group of friends and greet everyone there except me ,sometimes he passes too close for someone who doesn't like me , his body brushes mine lightly, well we've greeted a few times . I get a lot of attention from guys in my class dunno if that's why he doesn't wanna get close or because the most wanted guy in my class is my best friend though people believe we are dating and I'm an easy person , it even shows on my face. But common I like this guy naturally and wanna be friends with him , I don't think further than that or maybe I do, and oh! He has a favorite girl in our venue , he walks mostly with only her ,u hardly even catch walking with guys its either only him or her. So what's your take on this people, please no harsh comments ,a sister is just sharing her feelings. Thanks.
but aren't you suppose to be facing your studies? Instead of chasing a promising young man that is trying to be successful,I bet he only sees you as a distraction to his ambition, chase success not handsome guys.
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Gabrich007: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
msr27332482:

I don't wanna take that risk sister,you know he might misinterpret the whole thing and if he's a jerk he'll go about telling people I'm falling for him and add some loads of lies. Believe me some guys can and would do that.

hey lady am not geting d point ur trying 2 make here,
u said dis guy is really cool and quiet,
nd nw u saying he is gonna go around telling people u falling 4 him pls can a cool, quiet or sensible guy do dat or u just trying 2 modify nd qualify d guy at first pls let no d truth here.

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Articul8(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
jesusjewel1:

Wats d meaning of feed us back? who ar u feeding? eehheenn...Articul8? It should be give us a feedback...'don't forget to give us a feedback'....
English teacher!Thank u.I choose my words&if it goes down well wit me I use it.I am nt addressing any formal forum so deal wit dt. Sure u'v scored ur cheap point. D op already replied.she got my msg.
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Franchise21(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. Did she put her pic & her skul? Haba na wa o. Everybody in her skul go knw say na she. Na real wa. D guy in question mite even be on NL. F.ck up
I doubt she mentioned d name of her schl
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Articul8(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
msrita:

Lol, I won't forget, going in for second semester next week.. We'll know watsap then.
I jt checked now nd notice our topic has made it to d fp. Pls neva u regret posting it. We started it togeda,we ar in it togeda,we ar gona c d aftermath togeda.Dnt mind dem.they ar all hypocrites.They @ a point in time had also crushed on smone. Cos u made urs open doesn't make u useless. Bt d guy hed strng gan ooo.lol
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Articul8:
What is wrong if u say hello to him?
she wil die

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by DaBullIT(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nobody likes me embarassed cry
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Christmasdon(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Am I the Guy?
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by vislabraye(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
msrita:

I don't wanna take that risk sister,you know he might misinterpret the whole thing and if he's a jerk he'll go about telling people I'm falling for him and add some loads of lies. Believe me some guys can and would do that.

Just go for the guys that like you. May be the guys that like U feel the same way you feel being ignored. Lol.
But what U should do is to flirt with this guy you like. Smile at him and walk up to him and speak with him. Don't spend more than 3 mins with him. After that, when ever you see him just wave at him and don't talk too much to him.
If this doesn't work, forget about him.
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Rapsodee(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
msrita:
Hmm ..which university is dat before I proceed further?
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by drizzytee: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
Fortunate017:
Drizzytee! Wat are u doing here? Huh shocked undecided
lol ah come do small amebor

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.