Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: (1103 Views)

7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha / Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night / Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: by Jnrbayerno(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
1. They are too young a party to wrest power from the biggest
party in Africa- what happened to long term planning??
2. Their Governors have not performed "above the charts", they
are using the performance of defected Governors to shine-we are
not blind.
3. The Northerners among them that made the loudest noise
about the security situation did not do anything to engage the
youths or even invest on their states with all their wealth-we
know well.
4. Their possible presidential candidate is an old man and has
the notion that his "old way" of solving problems will apply
now-Habaaa...because it worked in the 80's doesn't mean it'l
work now.
5. They are loud mouthed and make nasty comments-bad leadership
quality, the 21st century leader acts, not talks.
6. They sponsored Bring back our girls campaign, deceiving
Nigerians to think those in charge cared about the innocent
girls-SCAM!
7. They have an "old man" as youth leader, even the youths
don't have a place in their plan-na old cargoes go full
cabinet, Youths BEWARE!!!
8. They have not told us what's in their govt for women-ah!
And they want their votes...
I rest my case

Saw this somewhere and decided to share it...wats ur say Nairalanders

5 Likes

Re: I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: by klodike(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
Godbless u @ op for sharing. Apc una fall my hand. Was expecting better than this from you.
Re: I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: by obailala(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
This is typical evidence that portrays how confused a large number of Nigerians are when placing priorities.

Jnrbayerno:
How can APC not being able to wrestle power from PDP be the reason why you wouldn't vote for them but would vote the PDP instead?... I'm confused at this your first statement; you just made no sense undecided

not blind.
The PDP you are voting for, have their own governors performed "above the charts"?

know well.
Did the PDP northerners amongst them do anything different for the youths to deserve your vote?.. The last time I checked, governor Kwankwaso was a member of PDP up till late last year.

work now.
I suppose the 'new' GEJ way of solving our main problem of corruption is very effective; that's why he deserves your vote

I challenge you to mention just one criticism from APC which is not true. It is no news that the actions and inactions of the present administration makes it very easy for every person to become a critic; there's hardly a lack of what to criticize in this government and since it is the PRIMARY role of the opposition in a democracy to criticize, the GEJ led government just makes the job too easy for APC

girls-SCAM!
Did you just call it 'deceiving Nigerians'?... did the government initially give a damn about the innocent girls when they were kidnapped?... Was it not a whole 3 weeks later after several protests and then international attention before GEJ and his team decided to speak on the issue for the first time?... By the way, it is the job of the opposition in a democracy to criticize. So there is absolutely nothing wrong if the opposition decides to take over the Bring back our girls campaign and shake the present government to carry out its constitutional responsibility.

Old man youth leader? what does the age of the youth leader have to do with the character or pedigree of their presidential candidate?... So if the PDP brings out a 25 year old youth leader and then a proven incompetent corruption loving presidential candidate, you will rather stick with the party which has a place for youths in their plans?.. You have very interesting priorities undecided

I rest my case

What they have for women?... I see you really have a very strange set of priorities

Unfortunately, the reasoning behind this piece is shared by a lot of Nigerians. We care only about irrelevant things. If a typical Nigerian should share to foreigners, the factors he/she considers before voting, most foreigners would laugh on realisation of the true reasons why we are a third world nation

6 Likes

Re: I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: by Ovamboland(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
obailala:
This is a typical evidence that portrays how confused a large number of Nigerians are when placing our priorities.

Unfortunately, the reasoning behind this piece is shared by a lot of Nigerians. We care only about irrelevant things. If a typical Nigerian should share to foreigners, the factors he/she considers before voting, most foreigners would laugh on realisation of the true reasons why we are a third world nation

Our realities is a stark result of our thought process. the way some people analyze leadership qualities is really sickening.

No wonder our country is backward in the midst of enormous human and natural resources. How did we end up choosing Shagari when presented with Awolowo?

Now most people agree dealing with corruption squarely will catapult our national development but yet many want to hand over the responsibility to a supporter of the super corrupt alias 'stealing in not corruption' yet another man most agree will defeat corruption is hated because of some mundane primordial considerations.

We are really the greatest architect of our own predicament.

4 Likes

Re: I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: by veraponpo(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
@OP, you have no point at all. Your obvious interest for the status quo to remain is indubitable. You must have been benefiting from all their looting. Remember your payer said 'stealing is not corruption .

Please leave us that are looking for change, paradigm shift, sanity and sanctity .

Jonathan will go back to Bayelsa by 2015 in Jesus name .

4 Likes

Re: I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: by LFJ: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
Jnrbayerno:
not blind.
know well.
work now.
girls-SCAM!
I rest my case

Whoever you decided to vote for is your right. APC are bad while PDP are criminals. In between the 2, both of us have options. While you chose criminals I decided to go for bad. Your choice is personal, the same way mine is, so we don't need announcement for that.

2 Likes

Re: I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: by Gbawe: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
LFJ:

Whoever you decided to vote for is your right. APC are bad while PDP are criminals. In between the 2, both of us have options. While you chose criminals I decided to go for bad. Your choice is personal, the same way mine is, so we don't need announcement for that.

Absolutely brilliant !!! Why are so many TANdroids and Jonathanians focusing their effort on telling the world why they will not vote for others? Simply go to the polling booth and cast your vote. Spare us the histrionics. Why make a show of telling us why you will not be voting for a Party when you should simply concentrate on telling us why you are voting for your choice? Real fear has gripped the TANdroid army. They are 'malfunctioning' already.

3 Likes

Re: I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: by jnrbayano(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Whenever I see APC, I see sinister..
Re: I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: by Jnrbayerno(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
veraponpo:
@OP, you have no point at all. Your obvious interest for the status quo to remain is indubitable. You must have been benefiting from all their looting. Remember your payer said 'stealing is not corruption .

Please leave us that are looking for change, paradigm shift, sanity and sanctity .

Jonathan will go back to Bayelsa by 2015 in Jesus name .
I'm very sure u didn't read the last sentence...u were just in a hurry to criticize me...by d way this is just a one man opinion, everyone is entitled to his ot hers
Re: I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: by Jnrbayerno(m): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
obailala:
This is a typical evidence that portrays how confused a large number of Nigerians are when placing our priorities.

Gbawe:

Absolutely brilliant !!! Why are so many TANdroids and Jonathanians focusing their effort on telling the world why they will not vote for others? Simply go to the polling booth and cast your vote. Spare us the histrionics. Why make a show of telling us why you will not be voting for a Party when you should simply concentrate on telling us why you are voting for your choice? Real fear has gripped the TANdroid army. They are 'malfunctioning' already.
obailala:

Dats ur opinion
Re: I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: by udemzyudex(m): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin u're just one out of millions..yeah over 170millions so shut up grin
Re: I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: by Jibabs2(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
U d campaign 4 PDP abi wat?
Re: I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: by Johnnyessence(m): 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
in as much APC as a party as come to stay they will win in 2015 general elections Cos' people are tired of clueless President we av.
Re: I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: by nigerianvenom(m): 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
We wont vote for him because he is a boko haram sympathiser.
We wont vote for him because he is a perpetual liar,for example;
In 2011,he told us if he fails that particular presidential election,he wont go to court for any form of appeal,but he did that once he was thrashed.
He also said he'll never re-contest again,but the reverse has bin d case.
He told us he is poor,but we realised that he moves around with bullet proof vehicle and travels around the world with chartered aircraft.
We wont vote for him cos he said"he'll do everything within his power to ensure that nigeria adopt sharia law"
We will never vote for our grand fathers age mate.
A foool at 73 is a fooool for a life time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: by atinukedam(f): 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
Jnrbayerno:
not blind.
know well.
work now.
girls-SCAM!
I rest my case

God wil bless u 4 dis,dis is a real and gud talk,dat is exctaly dere ways,i jst pray we won't fall 2 dis
Re: I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: by emmatok(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jnrbayerno:
not blind.
know well.
work now.
girls-SCAM!
I rest my case

Because you are a TANmite QED
Re: I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jnrbayerno:
[s]1. They are too young a party to wrest power from the biggest
not blind.
know well.
work now.
girls-SCAM!
I rest my case

Saw this somewhere and decided to share it...wats ur say Nairalanders[/s]
Good riddance
Re: I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: by rebranded(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
What a small and shallow brain

(1) (Reply)

Gej's New Campaign Slogan;to Declare For Presidential Race On Tuesday / GMB VP Candidate Prof. Osinbajo Seeking Spotlight Worrisome? / Nigerian Military Kills Hundreds Of Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.