Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Lillian Afegbai Slams Haters In New Thank You Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lillian Afegbai Slams Haters In New Thank You Message (1309 Views)

Nollywood Actress Dior Adiele Slams Haters Over Her Unclad Pregnancy Photos / Photos: Lillian Afegbai The Twerk Queen Is Back In Nigeria / Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lillian Afegbai Slams Haters In New Thank You Message by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
Her shocking eviction from the Big Brother Africa show last weekend trended for days with a lot of Nigerians thrashing her for her performance on the show. Well, guess what! Lillian is back with a bang and she is hitting back at everyone who had negative things to say about her, especially about her twerking skills. From South Africa where she currently is, here is a message the new Big Brother star just released.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/10/lillian-afegbai-slams-haters-in-new.html

Re: Lillian Afegbai Slams Haters In New Thank You Message by Thorerah(f): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
I don't watch the show so from an unbiased point of view it sounds like she's got the right 'stuff' (ambitious-wise). What I don't get is why everyone is suddenly claiming to be an actress.

1 Like

Re: Lillian Afegbai Slams Haters In New Thank You Message by Tapout(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
lol...when bizzy body dey catch person only for nyash, then that person case Don pass critical....cheesy atleast tayo will get more votes now

3 Likes

Re: Lillian Afegbai Slams Haters In New Thank You Message by icebebe(f): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
Na dem sabi,I dnt even lik d BBA show talkless of watching it
Re: Lillian Afegbai Slams Haters In New Thank You Message by Aitee1: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Our twerk twerk miss...

So twerking was something positive that u had to channel ur energy into shocked shocked

Lily don kee me oh...i give up!

Meanwhile say me hi to Denrele when u get to lasgidi wink

1 Like

Re: Lillian Afegbai Slams Haters In New Thank You Message by donigspain(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tapout:
lol...when bizzy body dey catch person only for [size=18pt]nyash[/size], then that person case Don pass critical....cheesy atleast tayo will get more votes now

1 Like

Re: Lillian Afegbai Slams Haters In New Thank You Message by nomabeeee(f): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
icebebe:
Na dem sabi,I dnt even lik d BBA show talkless of watching it
dnt like it too talk more of watching it tongue
Re: Lillian Afegbai Slams Haters In New Thank You Message by nomabeeee(f): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin In lilian's frog voice* who took my rapp book?*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Grand Finale Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014 / Young Thug Cash Money Rapper Partly Admits To Be Gay On Twitter / Pastor Nike Sam Adeyemi Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With Lovely Throwback Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.