Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss Tells It All - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss Tells It All (8792 Views)

So Sad! Popular Movida Night Club Boss Akeem Sodeinde Dies... / Ego Did Not Date Lagbaja - Her Husband Tells It All In New Interview / We Shouldn't Have Gotten Married, Katherine Edoho Tells It All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss Tells It All by ideee03(f): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2014
O boy see some peeps salary of 2,3,4 mnths ooo...I'll act like KERMIT here, and mind my business. undecided
Re: University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss Tells It All by philantoxx(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
perry2020:

Don't worry it won't,i actually posted it to hear people opinion abt the man coz to me I see him as a destiny killer ooo.to encourage prostitution,use them to enrich ez pocket and even be very proud of it sef.++++for you guys to be very aware and know the kinda lady you might wana marry or u might be dating cause these chicks will collect the money and be forming Behind girls in school,lying it's their parents that gave them meanwhile those that would be used for ritual and wouldn't know they have been used sef.
its a good thing u did by bringing this salient issue to d public for people to be abreast of what's happening.
but as for me am in the know.
Re: University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss Tells It All by perry2020(f): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
SAMBARRY:
AS LONG AS IT PAYS THEIR BILLS AND THEY ARENT STEALING OR KILLING TO SURVIVE,I WONDER WHY SOMEONE WILL SIT BEHIND COMPUTER SCREEN AND START JUDGING LIKE SAY NA YOU CREATE AM.AFTERALL YORUBAS SAY TIDIBABAJE,TONIDI LONDA,STALE JIST

NEXT
Yesso tidi ba baje tonidi lo da.
No one is judging them,i don't have a problem with them but the owner of the club,am so very sure both him and ez wife knt let his daughter do the job or can't be proud of their daughter doin sumfin of such,there re many other legal and decent ways he can make money rather than that(i believe in heaven and hell lol.and just feel the sins of those girls would be on him,on the last day).
Re: University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss Tells It All by SAMBARRY: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ehen wait until the last day na.abi die dey hungry you die ni? cheesy

any body wey die na their own last day be that
perry2020:

Yesso tidi ba baje tonidi lo da.
No one is judging them,i don't have a problem with them but the owner of the club,am so very sure both him and ez wife knt let his daughter do the job or can't be proud of their daughter doin sumfin of such,there re many other legal and decent ways he can make money rather than that(i believe in heaven and hell lol.and just feel the sins of those girls would be on him,on the last day).
Re: University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss Tells It All by perry2020(f): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Ehen wait until the last day na.abi die dey hungry you die ni? cheesy

any body wey die na their own last day be that
Lmao,you don come again ooo.
Re: University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss Tells It All by SAMBARRY: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
perry2020:

Lmao,you don come again ooo.
oya GO AND DIE wink
Re: University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss Tells It All by perry2020(f): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
SAMBARRY:
oya GO AND DIE wink
Am right behind you.

1 Like

Re: University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss Tells It All by SAMBARRY: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
perry2020:

Am right behind you.
ladies first wink

abi don't you want to be the guest of the King of kings and the Lord of Lords. The maker of heaven and earth. Or you Don dey fear go pay am courtesy visit wink
Re: University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss Tells It All by Johnnoah1st: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
STORY 4 D gods

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad : Two Big Girls Disgraced And Molested For Stealing Sandals! / Genevieve's Look-alike Who Actually Acted The Adult Movie (pics) / Popular OAP, Murphy Ijemba and team now work from Metro FM and Max FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.