Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,469 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (8107 Views)

Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General / The Dangerous Silence Of 160 Million Nigerians... A Must Read. / Recent Killing Of Igbo's In Northern Nigeria And The Silence Of Igbo Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by omenka(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
barcanista:
February 15, we shall send you our Love grin grin grin

#With Love From APC

2 Likes

Re: ... by gab264(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ur just a bariga abragadoo,,,,,,,, senseless thread op go and sleep so dat ur memory will regain it loss glory....

4 Likes

Re: ... by erayo2GCA(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
no lite in Oron road, Custom office Mbiabong area, Uyo, AKS for 3 Months now....GEJ or Akpabio give us lite oooooo I take God beg una..my money don finish for fuel..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Omimah: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
barcanista:
Maybe his data have not been renewed
I guess so. Did you noticy how empty Eagle Square, Abuja was on Saturday? No saTAN thread even made front page on Saturday - the grand finale of saTAN.

1 Like

Re: ... by brownlord: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Banicansta,how come my name is not that list of progressives? No try this nonsense again

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Omimah:

I guess so. Did you noticy how empty Eagle Square, Abuja was on Saturday? No saTAN thread even made front page on Saturday - the grand finale of saTAN.
Maybe the sponsors realised that they are spending in futility

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
brownlord:
Banicansta,how come my name is not that list of progressives? No try this nonsense again
see where you belong
The APC forced the some of the loud Jonathanians to be hiding under the cloak of "neutrality".

1 Like

Re: ... by CyberWolf: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Jobless goons everywhere..

1 Like

Re: ... by brownlord: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
barcanista:
see where you belong

Ye crazy I guess. Like the poster below you said
Re: ... by Iriruaga100(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
Barcanista nd co will be given final shut up after feb 14.

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
After election 2015 most of this janajaweeds would either commit suicide or deactivate their accounts we would make nairaland inhabitable for u guys,to post a comment would be a nightmare all this threads would come back to hunt u guys,you think jonathan is a fool?

3 Likes

Re: ... by Sirniyeh(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
Managing public funds is serious business. General Muhammadu Buhari was fond of telling contractors on visit to sites:

"If you perform well, you get a handshake. If you
perform badly, you get a handcuff." GMB

This is the mantra we need at this historical juncture. The man that incarnates this mantra out of the available presidential candidates is General Muhammadu Buhari.

The above mantra was GMB's slogan when Chairman PTF. Will post detail soon

Up progreSsive

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
*sitting on the fence and swallowing eba with correct banga soup* make una kill una sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by neenar: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
jonathan is clueless!

cc: seun.

[size=3pt]come and ban me![/size]

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
neenar:
jonathan is clueless!

cc: seun.

[size=3pt]come and ban me![/size]

You de find trouble o

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
Iriruaga100:
Barcanista nd co will be given final shut up after feb 14.
onoriode you say wetin?

1 Like

Re: ... by GovWahala: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
barcanista:
Maybe the sponsors realised that they are spending in futility
The problem I have with dumb fellows like you this thing is that as soon GEJ flawlessly wins the 2015 elections, u will crawl deep down into ur hole and never rear your ugly head again.
I just hope u guys will not try to crash Nairaland again like u did when Fayemi lost to Fayose.

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
GovWahala:

The problem I have with dumb fellows like you this thing is that as soon GEJ flawlessly wins the 2015 elections, u will crawl deep down into ur whole and never rear your ugly head again.
I just hope u guys will not try to crash Nairaland again like u did when Fayemi lost to Fayose.
There is no way Jonathan will win his reelection bid.

1 Like

Re: ... by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
barcanista:
February 15, we shall send you our Love grin grin grin

#With Love From APC
Hee hee heeee grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
I Want to become a TANoid.
Hmmm....their mind don sweet small grin yuck grin yuck grin yuck grin

1 Like

Re: ... by GovWahala: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
barcanista:
There is no way Jonathan will win his reelection bid.
Feb is just 4 months away from now. The whole APShiit crew, both online and offline will cry and gnash their teeth.

1 Like

Re: ... by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
stebell:

when GEJ had no shoes, GMB cudnt win him. Is it now that GEJ has Mexican boots that is well polished that he will win? we are watching
We gor c cool
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
If only elections are won online......

2 Likes

Re: ... by ichidodo: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
An ebb and flow..
just an ebb and flow....Funny enough this should come around to bite our jobless-nairaland-vigil-Janjaw.eeds whose abilities at winning polls never go beyond the confines of their keybooards and joysticks in the coming days before Valentine..Oh yes,need we remind you to add mynd44 name to your list cuz all these wouldn't be possible without his supermod priviledges and witchunting..

4 Likes

Re: ... by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
erayo2GCA:
no lite in Oron road, Custom office Mbiabong area, Uyo, AKS for 3 Months now....GEJ or Akpabio give us lite oooooo I take God beg una..my money don finish for fuel..

Anada angeery Naijeriyan ba?

Hee hee heeee grin
Re: ... by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
brownlord:
I tire oo! angry

Even me 2 dey absent shocked
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

I tire oo! angry

Ah sorry no vex. Make I add you

1 Like

Re: ... by brownlord: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

I tire oo! angry

no mind, em leave real progressives dey mention janja.weed members

2 Likes

Re: ... by idumuose(m): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
barcanista:
Prior to July this year, the PDP and Jonathanian goons led by sincere9gerian held sway on this forum. They were infamous for posting annoying and propaganda pro-Jonathan articles , they deceived forumites to believe that the country is progressing under Jonathan's administration. They abused freely The APC and General Muhammadu Buhari with tales and propaganda. Bola Ahmed Tinubu was not spared, neither was Amaechi and Fashola spared. In fact, their propaganda articles made frontpage to the disgust of the Progressives and patriots. They abused Mallam Sanusi for exposing the missing $20 billion, and even condemned Rabiu Kwankwaso and the Kano Emirate for crowning Sanusi Emir. They are known with their GEJ till 2019 slogan. Led by the once vibrant Sincere9jerian, Taharqa, Tomakint, banega, gboliwe and others. As at their time of reign they seem untouchable, indefatigable and unshakable.

There came a time when they surrendered to the sincerity and intelligence prowess of the APC Nairalanders. The Progressives not only exposed their principal Jonathan and the PDP to be a fraud, but also successfully cut them to size. Hardly will you find Sincere9gerian comment on a thread, taharqa have gone exile, Tomakint is on guest mode, Mogidi and phockphockman are trolling, Idumose is confused so is descartes.

The APC forced the admin to fire Ngwakwe from his mod position. Thanks to the Progressives, Visitors, Nigerians and other forumites are now aware who the APC is and what the party represents. Thanks to the progressives that brought to light the cluelessness and fraud of the PDP led government. Today, General Buhari's popularity on this forum is soaring. Thanks to the progressives for bringing the Christians, Muslims, pagan, yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, Berom etc under one family- APC. The APC forced the some of the loud Jonathanians to be hiding under the cloak of "neutrality".

Together we silenced those fraudulent Jonathanians, together we shall send the President and his PDP packing in 2015 and together we shall return General Muhammadu Buhari to Aso Rock in 2015. Yes! We Can.

Long Live The APC
To God Be The Glory
#Barcanista
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1799875_apcvspdp_jpeg39e28d305fa0a571385c4191eb5081af

You have taken over nairaland,have you taken over the streets of Nigeria.

Have you also taken over jos,Jalingo,Lafia,makurdi,yola,lagos,akure,ado ekiti,enugu,etc?
You are very pitiable.

Below is the way i will laugh at you on feb14 2015

‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Iriruaga100(m): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
barcanista:
onoriode you say wetin?
Am just waiting to announce your e-funeral after feb 14. Seun should create a mortuary section were i will deposite your body after the election.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
the sins of man will live with him - that is what GEJ is getting, all his sins will wash and bathe him. Otuoke awaits you!

[size=18pt]GEJ TILL 2015

#SaiOtuoke[/size]

1 Like

Re: ... by Ngwakwe: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nigerians don't need a change if what it offers is BUHARI.

Woe betide Nigeria that we let Idi Amin who incriminated any gathering to discuss the political future of Nigeria during his regime.

How on earth can a supposed human put his fellow countrymen in jail indefinitely just for discussing the future of their beloved country and still qualifies to lead democracy? Hell No, it won't happen.

Haba, we all can't be insane at the same time.

Have Nigerians no other Messiah to expect than a religious bigot? Yes you got the message, a religious bigot Buhari.

A man whose actions and only achievement was applied Sharia law as a form of punishment for whatever law he made including orderliness.

As a watchman, I will continue to remind Nigerians who are not blinded by religion, hate, unreasonable regional supremacy and selfish interests to vote the demon that can tolerate and listen than the devil who lust for blood and veganance.

Arise and defend our democracy and freedom by disgracing the arch haters of democracy and the despot Buhari by making him cry uncontrollably come 14th February, 2015.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force / NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agent, Brazil Returnee, Recovers Cookies, Others / If Nigeria Should Disintegrate : The Inevitable Consiquencies; Let's Unite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.