Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

How To Solve Your Money Problems... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Solve Your Money Problems... (787 Views)

Lets Solve Your Security Problems / The 3 Greatest Money Problems And Their Solutions! / Fumfie.com Is Ready To Solve Your Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Your Money Problems... by agtbulksms: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
There’s a popular saying that money makes the world go round. That's so true! Money may not be the most important thing to you but every other thing of importance in your life, such as your health, relationships & career, is affected by it. Money is vital & serves as a “lubricant” by which we slide through life easily.
Are You Getting Enough Of It? I know the answer to this question already since you’re reading this message. It’s my desire to help you solve the money problems you face so read on intently.

“The main reason people struggle financially is
because they have spent years in school but
learned nothing about money. The result is that people learn to work for money… but never learn to have money work for them” ->Robert Kiyosaki (Author of Rich Dad Poor Dad).

You probably are working for someone right now & earning a sizeable salary but what do you do with the money that enters your pocket at the end of the month? Don’t neglect this question for what you do with every naira now will determine the tone of your financial future.

The First Step Before The First Step

Before I hit the nail on the head, I'd like to dispel some non-supportive beliefs about money. You and I have a money "blueprint" that controls how much money we will have. This blueprint is a set
of money beliefs programmed into our tender minds during our childhood days. These beliefs are programmed in by our parents, the media & society.
Let's observe some things our parents told us directly or indirectly about money.

"Do you think money grows on trees?"
"Go ask your Daddy for money"
"I don't have money"
"God will provide"
"I'm just managing"
"You must work very hard to earn a living"
"Rich people are bad and greedy"
"Rich people are evil"...

There are more of these but I'll stop here. Can
you relate with them? Most children are told
these repeatedly while growing up that they seep into their minds to become habits of thought in their adulthood. Habits that end up controlling
them. Unfortunately, those statements create an impression that money is scarce & hard to come by. They also create an impression that lots of money will make you greedy or evil. This is so not true.
Look around you. Look to nature and you'll realize there is abundance. We are part of nature and nature is born from a "higher power" who is
abundant as well. Paper money never existed
before but was born of an idea. Real money is
that idea turned to paper that you & I can exchange for the abundant resources & gifts nature has for us.
More money doesn't make you evil. More money only makes you more of who you are. If you're a good person, more money makes you more of that. If you're a bad person, more money makes you more of that. I guess a good person is reading this now. (Just my educated guess)

The Secret Lies In Your Financial Plan!
“Gold cometh gladly and in increasing quantity to
any man who will put by not less than ‘one-tenth’
of his earnings to create an estate for his future
and that of his family” -> 1st Law Of Gold.

I want to share with you a proven financial plan
that will end your struggle with money. This wisdom passed down from centuries back can take anyone who applies it from rags to riches. They will work for you only if you’re committed to it.
When your next salary, profits or “allowance”
comes to you, divide it into five (5) accounts.

*Play Account : 10%.
*Financial Freedom (FF) Account : 10%.
*Necessities Account : 50%.
*Long term Savings For Spending Account : 20%.
*Give Account : 10%.

That is it! It may seem simple but very effective
this plan is. Feel free to adjust it to suit you.
Let Me Explain..
*Play Account (10%): You deserve the good
things in life. Use this to buy things which give
you pleasure. Never pamper yourself with more than 10% of your income..
*FF Account (10%): Strictly for investing. This is what you’ll use to make more & more money for yourself. You may increase the percent here but do not let it be less than 10%..
*Necessities Account (50%): To provide for all
what you need to survive in life..
*Long-term Savings For Spending Account (20%): For future & urgent expenses..
*Give Account (10%): To support people around
you financially. Never give away more than 10% of your income.
Focus On Financial Freedom..

“Gold laboreth diligently and contentedly for the
wise owner who finds for it profitable employment, multiplying even as the
flocks of the field” -> 2nd Law Of Gold.

Financial freedom is the ability to live the lifestyle you please without working or depending on anyone for money! I tell you that you can achieve this with your Financial Freedom Account. As your FF Account grows, look to invest wisely this 10%. Start a business or
acquire stable assets like land properties or buy shares, invest in stock market which will multiply your income. If you desire to have money in increasing quantities, you must be a student of the word “sell”. I say this because your ability to sell your ideas & work with people will do a whole lot to ensure your success in life.

A Business I Recommend!

Few people usually have great business ideas &
thousands of naira to start a business or other
investments. If you don’t fall under this group for
now, I recommend a unique type of business that requires a rather small capital from you. The groundwork of this business has been built
already, making it quite easy for you to grow it
into success. To know more about this opportunity & possibly
become my partner & friend, register @ www.bulksms-agt.com.

*MY GIFT TO YOU*
I will send to your inbox too, an e-book that will
renew your thoughts about financial prosperity only if you read it! It also summarizes the hidden
values of this "21st century" business I want to introduce to you. No strings attached!

PLEASE NOTE...
*This is NOT a get-rich-quick opportunity.
Nothing worthwhile is ever achieved in a short
time. Be committed and this opportunity will
provide you a life-long income no job will.
*If you like somebody telling you how much you can make and when you should arrive & leave work, this is NOT for you!

I am not scoffing at any methods of making money. However u intend gaining prosperity, you should get on with it, believe in it, follow it, give 100% to it and not listen to others. Including me. Especially me. Good luck.

ANSAHAM GLOBAL LTD.
www.bulksms-agt.com

(1) (Reply)

Cement Price Cut Not For Monopoly – Dangote / 2015: Chime, Elechi And Orji Battle For Political Relevance / Why Is It That Some People Don't Know How To Invest Their Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.