Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom [PHOTO] (1089 Views)

Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption / Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Fadekemi Momoh: ''I’m Very Naughty In The Bedroom'' (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom [PHOTO] by marian05m(f): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ekiti’s newly elected Gov. Fayose has accused his opponent, Kayode Fayemi of squandering the state fund.

In a new statement released by his Special assistant, Lere Olayinka, the immediate past governor was accused of being insensitive to the needs of Ekiti State people.

Read the full statement below:

“When we visited the Government House for the first time yesterday, I was like: how I wish I can sell off this place or turn it to commercial use.“It is simply wicked for a governor to be more interested in this manner of ostentatious comfort at the expense of the people.“The bed on which Fayemi slept before he left government alone costs over N30 million!

“That of his wife costs over N20 million! “Between Fayemi and his wife, what was spent on their bedrooms, toilets and bathrooms will be in the region of N100 million.

“How can a responsible government use borrowed fund to provide this kind of luxury for the governor and his family alone in a state where a lot of people cannot afford to feed once in a day?

“People should ask the outgone governor what was really wrong with the abandoned governor’s lodge used by his (Fayemi) predecessors?.

Fayose seems to be more preoccupied with what Fayemi did wrong, isn’t it advisable for him to move Ekiti on to a better place? Of what use is this going back and forth??

If you are the man of change like you always say, stop complaining and get back to work that is what Ekiti people need now.

Re: Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom [PHOTO] by perry2020(f): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lol.i posted this sum 30 minutes ago.
Re: Fayose Says Fayemi & Wife Spent N100 Million On Bedroom [PHOTO] by englishmart(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
How is that his business. ?

Take the case to court if you are so pained at another man's success.

And op. Next time don't post stuffs like this in this section. Browse to politics section and post political matters.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Terry G Speaks About His Fears For Marriage And More / British Nigerian Singer, May7ven Tries On A New Look. DO You Like? / Is Banky W Going Gospel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.