Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! (2311 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her / Gwari N Hausa Boys Ar D Worst Guys U Cn Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by ucheokpara100(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
i loved this girl so much and she came 4rm a wealthy family and their was no way i could win her love unless i lied, so i told her all sorts of lies and got her now she's demanding things i cant afford, what should i do? should i run or wat room?
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lol .......fashi d babe jor.....na ur fault be dat
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Don't hold on what you can't grab.
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by iceberylin(m): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
lol....yoų ƒįgųŗęd ђow ţo gęţ yoųŗşęlƒ įŋţo ţђįş, şo ђęlp yoųŗşęlƒ oųţ grin
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Just tell her Ur money is tied up in some investment u just delved into. That should buy u some time. cheesy cheesy

#My1Cent

2 Likes

Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by ucheokpara100(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
Zedric:
Just tell her Ur money is tied up in some investment u just delved into. That u buy u some time. cheesy cheesy

#My1Cent
lol oboy guys bad o, i tink this is a nice solution tnx man 4 d idea.

1 Like

Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by chibwike(m): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
i have seen up to 20 different kinds of stupid problems..just today alone.

4 Likes

Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by Mariopgomery(m): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
My advice would be for you to tell her the truth and your reasons for lying, if she is right for you she will understand.
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by ucheokpara100(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mariopgomery:
My advice would be for you to tell her the truth and your reasons for lying, if she is right for you she will understand.
what exactly will u sugest i tell her cos u knw it 'll be shameful, hw can i look into her eyes in this relationship i just feel lik relocating.
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by Mariopgomery(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
ucheokpara100:
what exactly will u sugest i tell her cos u knw it 'll be shameful, hw can i look into her eyes in this relationship i just feel lik relocating.

look her straight in the eye and tell her you did so you could get a shot with her. She cant kill you man, you may actually be surprised that her reaction may be positive.
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by ucheokpara100(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mariopgomery:

look her straight in the eye and tell her you did so you could get a shot with her. She cant kill you man, you may actually be surprised that her reaction may be positive.
thankx man I 'll try this.
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by uchdollar111: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
Zedric:
Just tell her Ur money is tied up in some investment u just delved into. That should buy u some time. cheesy cheesy
#My1Cent
Do as he told you ooh oh boy no dulling.
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by ucheokpara100(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
uchdollar111:

Do as he told you ooh oh boy no dulling.
hahahahaha na sooo o, i go do so thank u my man.
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Is dis d worst u've done??
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by adepiero: 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
First rule about lying:
If you start, never stop!

Neva play a game that doesn't have a PAUSE button. real life won't give you time to think

So sharp up and cook a better lie... angry
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by ucheokpara100(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
adepiero:
First rule about lying:
If you start, never stop!

Neva play a game that doesn't have a PAUSE button. real life won't give you time to think

So sharp up and cook a better lie... angry
hahahahahaha!......... guys bad gannn.
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by adepiero: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
ucheokpara100:
hahahahahaha!......... guys bad gannn.
Don't dull!!! but wait o! if she is from a wealthy home as you say, how come she dey demand from you? you resemble her papa! undecided

1 Like

Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by Macmanu3l: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
ucheokpara100:
..when you dey lie to her where u dey look?? angrytell her the bank with ur money foldedgrin
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by Ab025(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
god don catch u....

i pray she asks for a Bugatti ride....
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by Afrok(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Shoo? shocked she's wealthy and yet she's demanding what U can't afford from U? It's like U lied to her with everything in the world, or is it that some ladies don't have a breaking point when it comes to demands even when they've got d money?

Op... U don enter one chance and it's either U drop or U follow dem reach bus stop, either ways nah U cause am.
The lies can make her hate U.
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by mrpablo(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
Telling more lies keep complicating d situation. Free d babe. Or try tell her those lies were d good old days,
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by ucheokpara100(m): 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
adepiero:
Don't dull!!! but wait o! if she is from a wealthy home as you say, how come she dey demand from you? you resemble her papa! undecided
ce me ce wahala o, d problm be say d busines wey i dey manage 4 person i tell her say na me get am, and she knw hw money dey flow their. now her papa buy her mama jeep, now she say make i surprise her with car also so tht she go show thm d one wey her guy buy as person wey dey date rich guy, because d wey i furnish my room e be like governor room thtz y she no dey doubt me.
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by adepiero: 3:53am On Oct 22, 2014
ucheokpara100:
ce me ce wahala o, d problm be say d busines wey i dey manage 4 person i tell her say na me get am, and she knw hw money dey flow their. now her papa buy her mama jeep, now she say make i surprise her with car also so tht she go show thm d one wey her guy buy as person wey dey date rich guy, because d wey i furnish my room e be like governor room thtz y she no dey doubt me.
E be like say bomb dey her head! she no even ask for small thing, na car she want!! OLE BURUKU... If she needs a car, tell her to get her dirty hands busy. nonsense

A relationship is not a job opportunity!
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 22, 2014
Nairaland till Jesus come,i tear my belle,

This white just dey look me as if set i run color from Yaba
Re: I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2014
ucheokpara100:
i loved this girl so much and she came 4rm a wealthy family and their was no way i could win her love unless i lied, so i told her all sorts of lies and got her now she's demanding things i cant afford, what should i do? should i run or wat room?

cheesy Im reading all your threads and I must say this one is the funniest. All of them have a common theme... You fall in love every month and your love isnt authentic/real.

You also dont understand SA women and dont dont have the patience for true love that gets stronger overtime where the person cares not about what you have but about who you are.

Also one last piece of advice... Love is cheap. You say it carelessly and it means nothing, so who can take u seriously when you throw it at every woman you meet.

(1) (Reply)

The Pride Of Every Woman / This Is True!behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman Rolling Her Eyes / The Five Toughest Questions Women Ask Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.