Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Need Help On Fone To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help On Fone To Buy (598 Views)

Urgent Help On A Good Fone To Buy With #30k / .. / Guys, Advise Me On Which Symbian Fone To Get(along With The Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Fone To Buy by adebayoggt(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hello nairalanders,pls i need an advice on the phone to buy.i am currently using OPPSSON IVO 5000,but d ram is low and i enjoy d fone only dat i dnt really enjoy hd games as i will love to.i want a fone dat will give me a good display like that with a beta ram and gud battery.my budget is btwn 20-25k.
Re: Need Help On Fone To Buy by agrovick(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Following; budget of 20k, need a uk/fairly used android
Re: Need Help On Fone To Buy by adebayoggt(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
Which one will u suggest?
Re: Need Help On Fone To Buy by agrovick(m): 3:05am On Oct 22, 2014
adebayoggt:
Which one will u suggest?
I'm also lost, if you are going for uk used I suggest note 1, xperia T, Samsung galaxy S2, S3. I'm yet to use any of these phones, my suggestions are based on reviews I read online.
Re: Need Help On Fone To Buy by epoxide(m): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2014
adebayoggt:
Hello nairalanders,pls i need an advice on the phone to buy.i am currently using OPPSSON IVO 5000,but d ram is low and i enjoy d fone only dat i dnt really enjoy hd games as i will love to.i want a fone dat will give me a good display like that with a beta ram and gud battery.my budget is btwn 20-25k.

JIAYU G2F (WCDMA VERSION) :
4.3 INCH.
ANDROID 4.2
Corning Gorilla Glass resistance to easy crack
1.3GHz Quad core enjoy your hd games breezely lol. 1GB RAM will work for you.
4GB store /install all your applications with this rom.

capture your world with 8MP/2MP CAMERA and keep your world powered with 2200mah battery. all just @ NGN19,000 from just one source.

here: https://www.nairaland.com/1795328/pre-order-2.0-cheapest-pre-order

visit that link and convinced yourself!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Root My Tecno N3 With A Pc / Andriod Help / So Its Official, Billing Outside Bundle Is Normal With MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.