Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Pls Help Save My Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Save My Sister (1917 Views)

Help Me To Save My Marriage / I Want To Save My Relations With HIM. / Help Me Save My Dad Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Save My Sister by sorrowful: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
My sister works in a hotel/bar, there was a petty theft of television in her workplace, by some guys who work there, though the items were recovered, the owner of the place looked them.up.in the police cell, and suddenly i heard she was charged to court and taken to prison..

I dont understand the judiciary system, i am seriously confused and frustrated as i dont know where to turn to. please i need help

tags
seun lawyer obinoscopy mynd44 tgirl4real mods please.
Re: Pls Help Save My Sister by sorrowful: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
pls i need help, i've got no one to help me, please help me
Re: Pls Help Save My Sister by Mendo007(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
first change your name from "sorrowful" cos dat name may even bring noting orda dan sorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Save My Sister by sorrowful: 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mendo007:
first change your name from "sorrowful" cos dat name may even bring noting orda dan sorrow
i'm sorrowful right now because i'm frustrated and confused...
Re: Pls Help Save My Sister by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
go get a lawyer nah
Re: Pls Help Save My Sister by Kirinwa: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
sorrowful:
pls i need help, i've got no one to help me, please help me

Send more details to kirinwa@hotmail.com
Which state is that and where are they holding her.
Did she make a statement
Include your contact.

I will get to the root of this.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help Save My Sister by sorrowful: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
Kirinwa:

Did she make a statement
Include your contact.

thank you..... i'm very grateful
Re: Pls Help Save My Sister by sorrowful: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
Kirinwa:

Did she make a statement
Include your contact.

here in Lagos
Re: Pls Help Save My Sister by freshness2020: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
it's a pity broo! But dat Ūя̲̅ name is an eyesore!
Change it or re activate an account! names do really work on People's personalities!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Save My Sister by sorrowful: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
freshness2020:
it's a pity broo! But dat Ūя̲̅ name is an eyesore!
Change it or re activate an account! names do really work on People's personalities!

if only things are good right now, i'm in a shatterd state of mind right now
Re: Pls Help Save My Sister by freshness2020: 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
sorrowful:

if only things are good right now, i'm in a shatterd state of mind right now
Don't be broda! Help is coming Ūя̲̅ way soon!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Save My Sister by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nigeria and its poor justice system.

I hope she'll get released soon, OP.

Cheer up.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Save My Sister by sorrowful: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Yields:
Nigeria and its poor justice system.

I hope she'll get released soon, OP.

Cheer up.

thank you
Re: Pls Help Save My Sister by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
Why is she in a prison? Was she found guilty ? Did she confess to the crime or they had some evidence?
Re: Pls Help Save My Sister by coogar: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
Chillisauce:
Why is she in a prison? Was she found guilty ? Did she confess to the crime or they had some evidence?

she's the only one that wasn't able to bribe the police - so she becomes the automatic scapegoat. nigeria is a failed state - the way business owners display their gross stupïdity with the help of the hungry policemen is a disgrace.

TV was stolen - why would the bar owner lock everyone up for a mere TV? there was no evidence the woman in question took the TV, yet she was bänged up in that their filthy cells. we have a long way to go in that country.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Save My Sister by i1: 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
1. am sorry for your problem but u need a lawyer and if u cant afford 1 go to the office of the public defender in surulere.
2. never think taking a Mere TV is not a crime, the fact that billions are stolen doesnot mean petty thieves should not be punished.
3. your sister case although pathetic would not have gone to court except she confessed to an element of the crime(conspiracy).
i adviae strong prayers and a good criminal lawyer..
ps.. once she is charged her lawyer will apply for her bail and if the conditions can be met she will be set free..
Re: Pls Help Save My Sister by sorrowful: 5:40am On Oct 22, 2014
Chillisauce:
shes not guilty, the guys who stole it have confessed, and they still took her.
Re: Pls Help Save My Sister by sorrowful: 5:41am On Oct 22, 2014
i1:
1. am sorry for your problem but u need a lawyer and if u cant afford 1 go to the office of the public defender in surulere.
2. never think taking a Mere TV is not a crime, the fact that billions are stolen doesnot mean petty thieves should not be punished.
3. your sister case although pathetic would not have gone to court except she confessed to an element of the crime(conspiracy).
i adviae strong prayers and a good criminal lawyer..
ps.. once she is charged her lawyer will apply for her bail and if the conditions can be met she will be set free..

thanks, but she is not the thief, the culprits have confessed
Re: Pls Help Save My Sister by delishpot: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2014
sorrowful:

thanks, but she is not the thief, the culprits have confessed

Hmmm, maybe she wasnt the thief but knew something bout the crime? As in, maybe she looked the other way when they were plotting to steal it or, she later heard that they did the job and did not speak out?
I wish her goodluck sha and I hope she is set free soon if she is innocent.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me / Reasons Yoruba Women Practise Inter-marriage / A 7year Old Kid And The Father's Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.