Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

Insulting The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insulting The Presidency (451 Views)

Insulting The Sit Of The Nigeria President Must Stop Now Or Never / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insulting The Presidency by quinnboy: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Why I won't be part of those who rain insults on the office of the president either performing or under performing.
1. Its not my constitutional right to insult the president of my beloved country but my constitutional right to vote him out during election.
2. Why insulting him when my insults has no effect on the issue on ground.
3. As a well brought up Nigerian I was told to respect my elders and not to insult them coz someday I will become an elderly person too.
4. Why will I be insulting my president when I know I can't make a sound in his presence.
It baffles me when some dudes here calls our president names and all that, mind u guys I'm just being realistic here as deep to my bones I'm for GMB and APC. What I'm trying to preach is show some respect to the Man up there so that some respect will be given to whoever gets there come 2015. Thanks
Re: Insulting The Presidency by brownlord: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
Don't mind banicansta, retardemdem and their fellow bandwagons lacking home training and want to inusult the president because americans insult obama.

Insult is not criticism, this is what is making apc loose followers to jonathan online and offline

1 Like

Re: Insulting The Presidency by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
Jonathanians are now crybabies

2 Likes

Re: Insulting The Presidency by Ngwakwe: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Stop trying to gag peoples right to express their disapproval for politicians who think they can run down and embezzle our common patrimony and still go unpunished.

If any politician can't stand the heat, he should vanish (get lost) from the kitchen (the polity)

The only voice Nigerians have to bring back senses to the heads of our politician must be defended with our collective blood.

Say no anti democracy, say no to killers of Freedom and Right to disagree with some of our irresponsible politicians.

Nigerians can appreciate when they see actions and improvements than talk, talk and no substance nor accountability.
Re: Insulting The Presidency by galadima77(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
if it looks and acts like a........... then it certainly is a........

i no insult anybody ooo, toh.
Re: Insulting The Presidency by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
you were trained to respect your elders Abi that is if the elder respect himself in the first place beside office of the president is a servant office and if he fails to carry out his duties very well then he will be insulted infact beaten

(1) (Reply)

Making The White Nigerian President / FG Seeks Secret Trial For Boko Haram Sponsor Senator Ndume / Why I Want To Serve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.